News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 9: VS Commander Wolf! Chris's first battle!

Star Wolf theme

He ran as fast as his feet could let him away from the commander, he passed quickly through many rooms with Wolf following behind, until he found himself standing in a room  full of platforms, the door was high up, and he couldn't jump so high, but still, he jumped from platform to platform.

"This...is getting...so tedious...he doesn't surrender isn't he?" Chris said jumping to a plaftorm and doing it continuosly, however, Wolf was almost catching him up, he was 6 platforms away but still he was jumping quite fast. Chris hided behind some boxes near and Wolf started to look around.

"(Wait, what did Master Hand told us about?)" Chris thought, and suddenly, a cloud popped out of his head with Master Hand in it.

"Remember Chris, use the force when is needed!"

"(No, that's not it)"

"Crazy never washes his glove!"

"(That's not definetly either!)"

"You will never guess what is inside my glove, come on! Guess it!"

"(Wait, I think I remember now)"

"When you learn completely that technique or skill, you can use it even if you're not using the job where you were learning it, for instance, let's say you learned to use Aura Sphere in Aura Apprentice, but when you change to the "PK Kid" job, you can use Aura Sphere in that job too"

"(Hmm, what if...) PK Flash" He said in a low voice, a green flash came from his head and he controlled it towards a clueless Wolf looking in a corner, since the flash was getting bigger, it exploded right behind Wolf and he crashed into the wall and fell in the floor, moaning in pain.

"Got you!" Chris said running to the next room, 20 seconds later, Wolf got up and started again in the chasing.

"Wait a minute, this is a elevator!" He crossed quickly the previous room he just walked when Wolf was damaged, the room wasn't a room, it was a elevator, the elevator area was quite big, 50 people could fit in, he found buttons to the right of where he was standing, he pressed one, and the door was closing slowly, Wolf was coming from the other side, he rushed at the door before it closed, but it was too late and he didn't make it.

Chris let out a sigh of relief and the elevator started to move downward, he leaned to the wall and slidded through it to the floor and took a seat "Man, is over, Wolf won't catch me now, but I wonder....what is Samus and Lucario doing?" He closed his eyes and he became asleep.

Planet Zebes
Room 37

"Chris is not there anymore, I told him to stay there!" Lucario said angrily.

"He's probably fine, maybe something happened inside where he was and he needed to leave it" Samus said jumping to a platform.

"But did you forgot he is in a bad shape?"

Samus nodded "I know, but you got to believe in him if you want to see him again"

"I'm always believing in him, he does that for me too, but this is different!"

"Stop complaining and let's move on, the faster, the better!" She said snapping Lucario out of his rage, he nodded and the 2 ran faster than before.

Planet Zebes
Elevator

"..." Chris was sleeping while the elevator was moving down.

Dream

"Where am I?"

"Chris!"
A voice said from afar, that voice was from Mario.

"Huh? Is that you Mario?"

"Chris!"

"Is that you Luigi?"

"Chris!"

"You're Falco, right?"

"Chris!"

"Captain Falcon?"

"Chris!"

"Ness? Is that you?"

"Chris!!!"

"...That voice...Lucario?"

"Chris!"
Many voices said in unison. Some where from others Chris couldn't remember.

"Show yourselves! I can't see you!"

Planet Zebes
Elevator

"Show yourselves!" Chris woke up saying the same words he said in his dream "What was that dream? It was so weird"

Suddenly, the elevator was shaking a little, footsteps were coming from the roof, Chris looked above "Huh? What's happening?" The roof exploded before his eyes, and Wolf came from it.

"You're cornered kid, say your prayers!" He said standing in a fighting position. Chris stood up and he didn't have another choice but fight him.

Boss battle music 1

Wolf charged quickly and did a combo of 3 attacks, Chris rolled in the floor to evade it, he retaliated using Force Palm and he grabbed Wolf and threw him to the roof, he came back using Fire Wolf, it hit Chris and he fell in the floor.

"I'm...not going to surrender yet" He said, he stood up again and rans towards Wolf, but suddenly, he learned a new ability, it was a normal 3 combo, the first 2 being punches and the last one a kick in the face, that combo was the same combo of Lucario, maybe his job taught him to do it. But still, it wasn't enough to defeat Wolf yet.

"Ha! Think you will defeat me with that?!" He used Wolf Flash and he sliced down Chris, he did it 3 times in a row, Chris's damage meter was rising in an alarming rate.

Chris's damage meter: 108%

"Ugh...I need help...but still, I won't surrender yet!" Chris shouted, he approached to Wolf and rolled passing him through, he did a tiny PK Flash and it exploded in Wolf's back, he crashed into the wall but got up.

The elevator was going down faster than before, making little jumps high jumps.

"(I may use this as an advantage)" Chris thought to himself, Wolf rushed towards him and used a smash attack with his claw, it hits and Chris almost was going off screen, he came back in a slow way, since the elevator was going down faster, he knew what to do next.

"I...can...use...this!" He yelled, he came back faster and he used a downward kick in Wolf's head, he bounced off the floor and he was sent off screen above. The downward kick was mimicking Ness's downward kick. Chris stood in the floor and a crowd cheered for him as the camera was panning out.

AND THE WINNER IS......CHRIS!

The elevator returned to his slow descent, Wolf was laying unconsious on the floor, Chris has won the battle againts him.

"I.....did it? I did it! I've beated Wolf without Lucario's help!" He jumped while smiling, but he felt weak and he stopped jumping, then he took a seat again in the wall, leaned to it and holding his left arm with his right hand "But...I think.....I overdid it" The elevator suddenly stopped, the door was opening up and Chris stood up and walked to the next room. Leaving Wolf behind, however, he pressed a button to make the elevator go up so he could escape from him, the door was closing and he leaved, still badly damaged.

Planet Zebes
Space Pirate's base entrance
Room 41

"Lucario....where are you...." He said weakly. The room was tiny and it had 2 doors, one was surrounded with many machines while the other was a common one. He couldn't go on and he leaned againts the wall and took a seat again in the floor, still holding his left arm. Then he fell asleep again.

3 minutes later, a loud noise came from where the door of the elevator was, Chris just opened his eyes a little and the door exploded, and from it Wolf came again, still damaged but with enough force to walk. He saw Chris in the floor and he approached to him and grabbed him by the throat.

"Ugh, you're persistent...aren't you.." Chris said.

"I won't leave this place until you're dead kid...now close your eyes and let my claw kill you slowly to your death"

"I just....wanted to see....Lucario again...." Chris fainted but he didn't died yet, Wolf smirked a little at this moment, but suddenly, the other door opened up and Lucario came from it and tackled Wolf, Samus came with him too and she examined Chris's condition.

"Why did you do that to him?! Answer the question!" Lucario said enraged at Wolf, he was holding him in the wall charging his fist with aura.

"Hehehe, I almost killed him until you came, how pitiful, he almost defeated me but I came back and now he is in the verge of death"

"You......YOU!!!!!!!!"

"Lucario....don't kill him..." Chris said awakening.

"But, look what he has done to you! He deserves to die!" Lucario replied back angrily.

"Still....he is not the real Wolf......just let him go....please....do it for me...."

"I'm not going to listen to you!" Lucario said again enraged, tears were coming from Chris, Lucario couldn't tolerate Chris's tears and he let go Wolf "Leave now, or else!" Lucario stated charging up his fist again.

"Grr, you're lucky kid, but next time, I'll see you again, I'm going to kill you and your partner-"

"I'VE SAID GO!" Lucario glared at Wolf.

"Hmph" Those were Wolf's last words before he left the room and headed to where Lucario and Samus came.

"Chris, take this, it will heal you completely, I found it during our search for you" Samus handed over a small container, Chris took it and the container shined and he was surrounded in a bright light and he was completely healed.

"I'm feeling better now, thank Samus!" Chris said smiling at Samus, she smiled back to him.

"I told you to stay in that room until we found you!" Lucario said enraged "But-"

"I don't want to hear your explanation!" He yelled, turning his back to Chris and crossing his arms.

Chris looked away, he was getting sad for dissobeying Lucario's orders and getting punished by him, he closed his eyes and he was about to cry.

"Lucario, stop that!" Samus said.

Lucario turned to Samus and he opened his arms "But!"

"You have no rights to yelling at Chris like that, he didn't disobey you, he just wanted to search for you as we did for him, and he was running from him too, don't you think about it before talking?!" She pointed out, Lucario opened his mouth in surprise. He knew he was wrong right at the moment Samus told him that, he looked away and closed his eyes before opening them up and looking at Chris.

"I'm sorry Chris, forgive me" He approached to Chris and placed his hand in Chris's right shoulder.

"..." Chris didn't said anything.

"You should forgive him now" Samus stated.

He turned to Lucario, he was about to cry and hugged him and then started to cry.

"I don't want to be separated from you again!" Chris yelled, still crying, Lucario placed his right hand behind Chris's head as he was crying above his fur in his shoulder. Lucario closed his eyes and a single tear came from his right eye and fell in the floor.

Chris wiped out his tears and he looked at Lucario "I've let out my sadness away from me, I'm good to go when you're ready too" He smiled.

Lucario smiled a little and nodded, Samus did something that helped the duo to say sorry to the other "The base is just behind that door, we should go now"

Preview of the next chapter

"I'm Chris everyone"

"I'm Lucario"

"This is Samus"

"What could have happened to Wolf to act like that? He almost killed me!"

"If he ever do that again, I'm going to kill him"

"We should worry about the present now, you 2 can investigate that later, now we need to infiltrate the base and look for the infant Metroid"

"That's right, but, there are Primids here too"

"And? I can beat them with just one hand"

"Are you saying that just to cheer up and protect Chris?"

"He is doing that"

Lucario blushed a little and looked away embarrased

"Guess that is the point"

"Leave him be, at least he doesn't want anyone to be hurted again"

Lucario looked at Chris "Except the Primids"

"That's the spirit"

"Good point Lucario! Next time: Kraid! The big monster and guardian!"

Triforce_Luigi

Oh. Drama! BTW, you have a great Lucas in SSBB.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 10: Kraid! The big monster and guardian!

Planet Zebes
Room 42

The trio continued their path to the base, it was full of machinery, but the weird thing was, it was completely empty.

"Isn't weird to find this all abandoned?"

"Be on your guards, they always know when their enemies will come to their hideout" Samus stated charging up her arm cannon. They walked silently towards the next room, everything as too quiet, there were little sounds coming from anywhere and they turned quickly to find the source.

"Lucario, can you see someone with your aura?"

"Let me see" Lucario glowed for a moment, he saw many figures coming from the other rooms, but mysteriously, he found some in where they were standing, just below of them!

Multiplayer (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)

"Below us! Avoid it!" He shouted jumping away from there, Samus and Chris did the same and the floor blasted, and from it 5 Space Pirates came shooting at them.

"These guys know how to attack!" Chris pointed out evading some shots "Lucario, cover me up!" He hided behind a pile of boxes, Lucario approached to the pile and protected him from the shots "What are you going to do?!" A green flash came from Chris's head and he controlled it towards the group of 5, it exploded and they fainted and died.

"Well done Chris" Samus congratulated Chris's action, they proceeded to the next room.

Planet Zebes
Room 43

"There are more of them!" Chris said.

"Chris, look out!" Samus shouted, a Space Pirate came with a sable attached to his arm and he was about to slice Chris, until he suddenly learned to use Double Team, he used it and the sable slashed throught it, but he came from behind him and kicked him, Chris was completely unharmed.

"That was Double Team right?" Lucario asked surprised, however, 4 Space Pirates came from behind, he turned and used Double Team too, he dissapeared in a flash and he came from behind them quite fast with a powerful kick sending them to the wall and crashing to them.

"But yours is far more advanced that mine" Chris said.

"You will eventually learn how to use it well" Lucario said.

"Wait a minute, what is that?" Chris saw a little orange ball rolling in the floor and it shined and went towards a group of pirates, knocking them out with a single blown. Then the ball turned into Samus.

"How did you do that?" Chris asked.

"Is hard to explain it, I'll tell you 2 some time later" She said walking towards the next room. Both followed her.

Planet Zebes
Space Pirate base
Room 44

"Why is this room filled with lava? There are only 3 platforms in here too"

The room was starting to shake, the lava was moving wildly.

"Someone is inside the lava!" Lucario said, from the lava, a big dinosaur like creature with a spike in his chest, stomach and another spike between the 2 spikes came from the lava roaring enraged.

"That must be Kraid" Samus said reading Kraid's information in her visor "Wait, what is that?"

"Is a Subspace bomb!" There was a Subspace bomb behind Kraid, the countdown was in 10 minutes.

"We must defeat that thing and desactivate the bomb before it explodes!" Lucario said firing an Aura Sphere at Kraid's head, but it bounced off "What?"

"His head is too hard to break through, his weak point are those spikes in his body! But they need first to be fired in order to do damage!" Samus said, the spike of the middle fired quite fast at Chris, but Lucario grabbed the spike before it could touch Chris, and he threw it to the lava

"Now! Fire!" Samus was shooting in the spot of the spike, Lucario was firing several Aura Spheres there too, Kraid was roaring in pain and he fired the other 2 spikes, however, Chris was charging up a PK Flash and it exploded right in front of the spikes, destroying them in the process.

"Keep going!" Samus said again, now firing missiles, Kraid was without his spikes, so he approached to them and used his giant claw to slice them, they jumped just in time to evade it.

"Wait a minute, Primids are coming this way!" Chris saw a group of Fire Primids appearing from behind them, they used tiny fire balls, the trio was evading them and Kraid's claw. Lucario acted quickly and managed to beat them, then they returned to damage Kraid.

"Is becoming weaker, keep firing at it!" Chris said. Eventually, Kraid was defeated and he fell into the lava, the trio jumped to the next platform where the Subspace Bomb was laying, the countdown was in 4 minutes.

"Lucario, push it to the lava!" Chris commanded and Lucario nodded, he tried to push the bomb to the lava but it didn't budge a little "I can't....is too heavy!"

"Let me scan it" Samus used her visor to scan the bomb "A bomb that will consume everything that is around it...was designed by the Primids...let's see..."

"Found anything yet?" Chris asked.

"Wait, there is something here" She readed it aloud "The only way to destroy this example of bomb is to find 3 switches inside of it, however, one of them will desactivate the bomb, but if isn't the correct one, it will explode instantly"

"I found the 3 switches!" Lucario found the 3 switches inside the bomb "Which?"

"Hmm, pull the first on-no no no- the third on-no no no!"Chris said confused, the chance of the bomb to not explode was of 33.9 percent.

"Pull the switch of the middle!" Samus said "Are you sure?" Lucario asked, she nodded, Chris backed away a little and closed his eyes and Samus crossed her arms in front of her helmet, Lucario grabbed the switch of the middle, he closed his eyes and he pulled the switch down.

"...Did it work?" Chris asked terrified.

The countdown stopped in 0:12:98, everyone sighed in relief and they smiled "The bomb is lighter than before now" Lucario said pushing the bomb to the lava, it melted and everything was normal again.

"Look! The Primid Locator is in green!" Chris saw the locator in green, meaning Zebes was freed from the Primids's grasp "This world is saved! We did it Lucario!" He hugged Lucario.

"Finally, we can rest now" Lucario commented.

"So, are you 2 going to leave now?" Samus asked. Chris turned to her.

"That's right, we need to save the other worlds from the Primids before they can use the Subspace Bombs, and now that we're talking about bombs, your visor said that bomb was an example?"

"That means the other bombs are different from this one" Samus pointed out.

"Phew, I don't want to decide which switch is the real one again!" Chris let out a sigh of relief before looking at Lucario "Lucario, let's go!" Both nodded, Lucario placed his right hand in Chris's left shoulder and he used the Wiimote, pointing it to a wall and vanishing in front of Samus.

She made a soldier salute to the 2 "Good luck"

Subspace
Deep inside the Great Maze

"My lord, I've failed you" Wolf said knelting before Tabuu.

"You worthless commander! You were defeated by a kid, that is just ridiculous!"

"I wasn't aware that he was strong!"

"Silence! And for worsening everything, he was weak too! What kind of henchmen are you?!"

"Please my lord, give me another chance and I'll not fail this time!"

"...Fine, you can take them down again, but it's your last chance!"

"Roger! As you wish my lord!"
Wolf ran away to the darkness.

"First Eagleland, now the Planet Zebes, what is next?" He teleported away.

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"Excellent work you 2" Master Hand greeted.

"Yay!" Crazy Hand took a flower ornament from nowhere.

"Where in the hell did you get that?"

"Um, the garden maybe?"

"Oh, right" Master Hand said sarcastically "How was it in Zebes?"

"Well, the Primids are gone for that place now," Chris pointed out "And Samus is finally doing her work there, say, what is that screen over there? It wasn't there before"

There was a huge screen in the command room "That?" Master Hand snapped his fingers and the screen showed the 36 Smashers in their poses "That screen shows the 36 Smashers and their current status-" MH gasped when he saw Wolf's icon in purple "What happened to him?"

"Wolf attacked me while we were in Zebes, he almost kills me if it weren't for Lucario!" Chris said, remembering the incident "I don't want to remember it..."

"That means he is under the control of the Primids" Master Hand pointed out "They can take over the bodies of their opponents and use them for their own benefits"

"That is horrible" Chris stated "Wait a second, I thought there were 35 Smashers, not 36!"

"Well....take a closer look to the screen and find that extra smasher" Master Hand said, Chris looked closely to the screen "Kirby, Meta Knight, Luigi, Peach, Fox, Lucas, Lucario and...me?!"

Indeed, Chris was just to the left of Lucario's icon, he was standing in the same stance as Lucario, the only difference being his right hand behind his head.

"So, that means...." Chris looked at Master Hand "That's right, you're officialy a member of the Smash Bros!" Master Hand said.

"I can't believe it! I'm a Smasher now!" Chris jumped in happiness placing his left hand in the air.

"Congratulations!" Crazy Hand floated around Chris "Dizzy!" He said crashing in the floor.

"Save the celebration until the end, right now you need to-wait, where is Lucario?" Master Hand looked around "He is there!" Crazy Hand pointed while he was in the floor, Lucario was doing meditation in front of the wall "He is doing Yoga!"

"Hey Lucario! Come on, we need to go to the next world!" Chris shouted at his best friend, but he didn't responded "Lucario?" Chris approached to Lucario "Are you hearing me?"

"Is he in a trance or something?" Master Hand asked.

Suddenly, Crazy Hand took out a Megaphone "EARTH TO LUCARIO! RESPOND NOW!!!!" Chris and Master Hand blocked their ears, but even that didn't made Lucario to respond.

"Crazy! Where did you got that?" The sane hand asked to the insane hand "The same place I took the flower ornament!"

"Ugh! Nevermind!" Master Hand looked away annoyed.

"Can you hear me Lucario?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"..."

"Alright, I have no choice but to do this to you!" He approached to Lucario's back, he placed his hands above his head and...he started to massage his ears.

"May I ask what will that do?" Master Hand asked confused.

"Just watch" Chris said simply, Lucario's mouth suddenly formed a smile "We wanted him to hear us, not to make him smile while he is ignoring us!"

"AS I SAID BEFORE, just watch" Chris said a little annoyed.

"Alright Chris, you can stop now" Lucario said opening his left eye and looking at Chris. Chris stopped "I'd continue but I know you were enjoying it" He smiled and narrowed his eyes "What is making you to think like that?" Lucario looked away blushing a little of embarrasment.

"Enough, my ship sails in the morning!" Master Hand said in a weird tone, Chris, Lucario and Crazy Hand looked at him confused "Erhm, look at the screen!"

An icon was getting darker, a who was in that icon was...

"You choose who was in that icon so the chapter can proceed! It must be someone who his game was realesed after Melee but before Brawl!"
Chris said waving his hand "Choose wisely!"

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

Awesome chapters! Wolf is awesome! ALso, for the character choice, I suggest [spoiler]Toon Link![/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 11: Big cel shaded eyes

"Toon Link is in trouble! Go to the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker now!" Master Hand commanded, both looked at each other and nodded, then Chris pointed to "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker" with the Wiimote and he and Lucario vanished from Master and Crazy Hand.

"But wait a minute, what if we can save Roy, Mewtwo and Pichu in Melee?" Master Hand asked to himself.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

The Great Sea
Outside Forsaken Fortress

"Miss Tetra! The Forsaken Fortress is in sight!"

"Good job Gonzo, Link...," Tetra winked at Toon Link "There is only one way to infiltrate the fortress without being spotted and rescue your sister, are you sure you want to use that method?"

Toon Link nodded with a determined face, Tetra laughed a little because of Toon Link's cluelessness "Okay, Nudge, Senza, grab Link and prepare the cannon!"

Toon Link's eyes widened more than they currently are.

20 seconds later...

"Stop moving the barrel Link! You said you wanted to use this method didn't you?" Tetra crossed her arms and smiled (Or smirked at Toon Link), Toon Link was struggling inside a barrel who was inside a cannon.

"The cannon is ready miss Tetra!" Mako said moving his glasses.

"Excellent! Start the countdown Gonzo!"

"As you wish! 3!" Gonzo said, Toon Link's face was getting angrier "2!" His eyes narrowed "1!" He closed his eyes and showed his teeth "FIRE!" Toon Link was catapulted to the fortress, he yelled and flapped his arms like a crazy chicken being chased by hungry dogs.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" He said, Tetra laughed a lot, his crew of pirates were also laughing with her.

Forsaken Fortress
Boat Shore

"So, Toon Link is in here right?" Chris looked around "And what do you know? Were inside a fortress full of monsters and guards, just what we needed"

"..." Lucario didn't spoke, Chris looked at Lucario "Are you going to say anythin-" His eyes widened a lot, he saw Lucario with a drastic look, he was tinnier, he was a little overly draw, and still he was taller than Chris like what happened to them in Eagleland "Oh god, you're Toon Lucario!"

"And you're Toon Chris" Toon Lucario stated, Chris made a confused face, he watched his own reflection in the water near there, he gasped when he saw he was a little overly draw like Lucario was, his eyes bigger than they usually were, his head was big, but not too big, his body was thinner, his hands, his legs, his arms, even his fingers were tiny!

"What the heck happened to us?!" He placed his hands in the air "Remember what that manual told us when we could travel to worlds with a different "air"? Well, this world has his own "air" as you see...that us are the living proof of that" Toon Lucario pointed out.

Toon Chris saw a little green spot flying through the sky and crashing into the wall near a window, the figure dropped a little sword and he fell in the water right in front of the Toon heros.

"What was that?" Toon Chris asked, from the water, Toon Link came with a "KO'd" out face, then he snapped out of it and saw Toon Chris and Toon Lucario. And he made this face  :O

"Want any help to get out of the water?" Toon Lucario asked, Toon Link nodded and Toon Lucario grabbed Toon Link's hand and pulled him out of the water. Toon Link smiled.

"Speak! Don't leave us with our words in our mouths!" Toon Chris slapped hard Toon Link's back and he coughed a little, he grabbed his throat and he spitted something out from his mouth.

"What is that?" Toon Chris asked as he examined the thing "Gross! Is a chicken bone!"

"Finally, someone took out that chicken bone from my throat!" Toon Link said "I'm Link, who are you 2?"

"I'm Chris, and this is Lucario" Toon Chris said pointing at him and Toon Lucario "And we came here because-"

"Link! Do you hear me?" A familiar voice came from Toon Link's pocket, he took out a shiny stone-like-pendant from it "Tetra! Yes, I'm fine, but if someone didn't, you know, FIRED ME TO A WALL and lost my sword, yes, I'm fine besides that"

"So, you can talk now? Great, that will make the work easier, anyway, I can talk to you through this stone I placed in your pocket when you were sleeping in the ship"

"Hey, did you stole 30 rupees from my pocket too?" Toon Link asked annoyed.

(A/N: No more "Toon" word)

"Hmm, why are you thinking that?" Tetra threw 30 rupees to her bed "Anyway, since you lost your sword, you have no choice but sneak your way to the tower without being spotted by the guards inside"

"Well, I found 2 new friends in here and they can help me"

"What? That's ridiculous, show them to me!" Tetra demanded, Link placed the floating stone between Chris and Lucario "A kid with tatoos in his face and a beast? You've got to be kidding me" Tetra said, not believing what she saw with her stone, Chris and Lucario glared at the stone.

"Can I crush this stone Chris?" Lucario glared menacingly at the stone.

"Hey! This stone is very important to me, so keep your hands out of this!" Tetra snarled "If you want any help Link, please use this stone to talk to me!" She ended the talk.

"Can you help me in rescuing my little sister please?" Link asked.

"Of course!" Chris said smiling "How about you Lucario?"

"I agree if you agree" He said.

"It's settled then" Link said looking at the stairs near the dock "Let's go, we need to keep our voices down if we want to sneak"

And so, the new trio made their way to the tower, first by evading the huge lights of the fortress.

"Chris, Link, grab my hands, I can evade those lights" Lucario stated, Chris and Link grabbed each hand of Lucario, then he ran so fast evading all the lights and he eventually made it to the other side.

"Wow, and I though the pigs in my island were faster" Link said amazed.

"Yep, the training I gave to him was a total success" Chris said proudly.

"Come on you 2, nobody is inside here" Lucario said. Chris and Link walked inside with Lucario behind them.

Forsaken Fortress
Dormitory

"Is this room full of beds?" Link asked looking at many beds, they were like towers to them, suddenly, a laser came from above and it hit Chris's left arm, he yelled in pain.

"My arm! It hurts!" He grabbed his arm, Lucario showed his fangs and looked above to find 2 living gargoyles shooting lasers with their eyes, he jumped high in the air and he did a powerful kick destroying the first one, then he stood sticked in the wall and he jumped towards the other and he punched it destroying it too, then he landed in front of Chris and Link.

"Chris, are you alright?" He asked worried looking at Chris's wound "I'm fine, is just a little wound, that's all"

"We must find a heart to cure you!" Link said climbing the ladders attached to the beds "Hurry or that wound will get worse!" Lucario grabbed Chris and he jumped to the second floor, Link just opened his mouth "Fine, leave me behind while you two are waiting for me!" Link climbed the ladder faster.

"Quick, hide" Lucario hided behind some barrels with Link and Chris "There are some guards in the hall"

"Let's use these barrels to hide so they can see us while we cross to the other side" Link wispered, they grabbed the barrels, however, below one, there was a heart "Chris, touch this heart!" Link wispered, Chris touched the heart and his wound healed instantly "Amazing, I'm alright now!"

"I'm glad" Lucario said smiling a little bit, they proceeded to hide inside the barrels and walked when the guards were not looking.

"Hey Frank, what is our boss doing now?" A moblin guard was asking to another moblin.

"I don't know George" Frank the moblin replied to George the moblin "Say, when did those barrels were there?"

"You know Frank?"

"Let's ask the barrels themselves," Frank approached to the barrels "Hey barrels! When did you were there?"

"Erhm, we are only talking barrels who only want to cross to the other side! That's all!" The barrel of the middle (Chris) said in a different voice.

"See George? Leave the walking barrels alone, and look! Is time for dinner, let's go, they are serving Red Chu Jelly a la Vaati!" Frank the moblin ran away, his mouth was drooling.

"RED CHU JELLY A LA VAATI?!" George ran away, his mouth also drooling after hearing the name of the food for tonight. Link, Chris and Lucario lifted their barrels.

"Those guards are too stupid" Chris pointed out, Link and Lucario nodded, and they proceeded to the next room.

Forsaken Fortress
Second look out tower

"Wait, this is not a room, is just a hallway" Chris looked around and he found stairs from the other side of the wall.

"Link! Do you hear me?" Tetra asked through her stone, Link took out his stone "You and your friends should first desactivate the lights so you can move on without being spotted from inside" She ended the talk and Link placed his stone back in the pocket.

"Wait here, I'll go" Lucario left and ran to the top of the tower, there was a Bokoblin controlling the lights, he didn't got any difficulty in defeating him, then the lights faced to the sky and turned off, Lucario returned to Chris and Link "Done, let's go now"

"Good job Lucario!" Chris smiled at the Aura Pok?mon who smiled back, they entered to the next room, it was empty, they proceeded further and they were in the third look out tower.

Forsaken Fortress
Third look out tower

Lucario did the same thing he did before, but Chris gasped when he remembered something "We didn't turned off the first lights!" However, Lucario charged up an Aura Sphere and fired it to the first look out tower, by coincidence it landed in a clueless Bokoblin, killing him in the process and the lights faced to the sky and turned off.

"He can do that too?" Link asked surprised "Hey, my best friend is very special you know" Chris said walking to the next room with his arms crossed behind his back, Lucario followed him behind and he said "Hmph" to Link.

Forsaken Fortress
Inner Boat Dock

"RED CHU JELLY A LA VAATI FOR TONIGHT!" Link shouted hiding below a barrel, Chris and Lucario did the same and all the monsters and guards left in a hurry with their mouths drooling like crazy. They laughed a lot (Lucario just chuckled) and they went to the next room without any trouble.

Forsaken Fortress
Area before the main tower

"Strange, no one is here guarding this place" Link said looking at the silent path above them.

"Is because someone shouted Red Chu Jelly a la Vaati" Chris said chuckling.

"Oh right, I forgot about that" Link scratched his head "Aryll is near now, let's go!"

After crossing a chasm in a Mission Impossible style (leaned to the wall while walking) except for Lucario who just jumped over the next platform, they managed to made it just outside where Aryll was being held.

"My sword!" Link saw his sword dropped in the floor, he took it back and he sheathed it "Finally, I can defend myself from enemies..." He looked down to some barrels "Good bye! Sword guys doesn't need to sneak with barrels anymore!"

"He is just showing off" Lucario said.

"It looks like it" Chris stated.

"Aryll! I'm coming!" Link shouted opening the big door.

"Wait, what is that monster doing in the floor?" Chris asked looking to a red Bokoblin laying dead on the floor.

"I killed it when we came here, however, I did it before you 2 came here"

"Oh, good work, I guess"

Forsaken Fortress
Spiral Cell room

"...Big brother!" Aryll said behind a cage with 2 other girls inside, Link made a smile in his face and he ran to where Aryll was "Aryll! You're alright!"

"Big brother, did you just talked? Wait, I remember that chicken bone got stuck in your throat" Aryll blushed a little "Sorry, I knew that since a while ago"

"It's okay, you should thank Chris and Lucario too!" Link pointed to Chris and Lucario who were standing behind him.

"A boy with tatoos and a beast?" Aryll asked confused.

"Why everyone is always saying that I'm a beast?" Lucario asked to himself and he let out a sigh.

"...Sure" Link rolled his big eyes.

"Is that beast going to eat me?" Aryll asked terrified.

"No!" Link shouted "He was a lot of help!"

"Really?" She looked at Lucario again and smiled "Thank you big blue puppy!"

"Hahahaha! Big blue puppy!" Chris bursted out laughing. Lucario glared at Chris and he stopped laughing.

"Ugh! I can't break this lock!" Link was trying to open the lock of the cell, but it didn't work.

"The key is in the hands of the owner of this fortress" A girl with blond hair and expensive clothes said pointing with her fan to the top of the tower.

"Big brother, please, go for the key!" Aryll pleaded to Link "Don't worry, I'll return with the key in my hands!"

"Isn't weird there wasn't any Primid in the way Lucario?" Chris wispered, he took out the Primid Radar "The locator is in red, but the gauge is in blue, meaning they are away from here right?"

Suddenly, from the top of the room, a big masked bird came from above and it crashed in the middle of the room, he slapped Chris and Link with his huge wing making both of them crashing into the wall and fainting in the process, Lucario glared at the bird but he slapped him with his other wing and Lucario crashed and fainted in the wall, the bird took the trio with his big feets and it fled to the top of the fortress.

"Big brother! Chris!" Aryll shouted to them.

"You forgot the big blue puppy" Another girl with poor clothes pointed out.

"Oh, yes, you too big blue puppy!" Aryll finished her sentence.

The huge bird fled to the top, there was a part of a destroyed boat in the top of the fortress, a man clothed in black with a mark of a monster in his back came from it, he saw Link, Chris and Lucario in the claws of the huge bird, he smirked and commanded the bird to threw them far at the ocean, the huge bird nodded and he threw them far away in the ocean.

1 hour later...

The trio was floating unconsious in the water, one right to the next, and then, a red boat came to them and the camera panned out.

"I'm Lucario"

"I'm Link!"

"It seems we failed in the rescue, but, where are the Primids?"

"Primids?"

"I'll tell you that later in the next chapter"

"Next chapter?"

"That's right, in the next chapter a talking boat makes an appearance, we were lucky because he saved us from the graps of the death"

"Stop being so dramatic!"

"Next time: Windfall and Dragoon Roost Island"

jnfs2014

really good. 1 small mistake. In Chapter9 you put " he didn't disobeyyed you."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on March 18, 2008, 04:32:58 PM
really good. 1 small mistake. In Chapter9 you put " he didn't disobeyyed you."
Erhm, you have it wrong I think.

jnfs2014

sorry. It was He didn't dissobeyed. It should be: He didn't disobey.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on March 18, 2008, 04:41:44 PM
sorry. It was He didn't dissobeyed. It should be: He didn't disobey.
Oh, thanks for pointing that out!

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

ROFL! "Crazy chicken running from a dog..."

"Big blue puppy!"

lol. Good job.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 12: Windfall and Dragon Roost Island

Windfall Island
Below the jail

"Where...are we?" Link woke up, finding himself with a unconsious Chris and Lucario above a boat near a shore inside some sort of little cave.

"You are in Windfall Island" A voice spoke, Link looked around "Whoa! Who's there?"

"I'm here" The voice said, Link was still looking around "Where?"

"I'm in front of you" The voice pointed out, Link turned his head to the front of the boat, suddenly, the head connected to the boat turned his...head to Link "Is a pleasure to meet you Link"

"Wah!" Link said jumping in shock "Calm down, I'm not your enemy, I'm an ally"

"Sorry, but...is ankward to talk to...a boat"

"And isn't ankward to talk to a boy with tatoos and a beast?" The boat said, suddenly, both Chris and Lucario woke up angrily.

"WHO ARE YOU TELLING BOY WITH TATOOS AND A BEAST?!" Chris and Lucario said in unison glaring at the head before blinking "Wait, is this boat alive?" Chris asked confused.

"I'm alive, I'm the King of Red Lions" The King of Red Lions (Who we are going to refer as TKoRL) pointed out.

"The King of Red Lions?" Link asked.

"Is just a nickname, I'm not a king of red lions, seriously, who have ever seen a red lion in his life?" TKoRL shook his head "Wait, that is not important, what matters now is to go to Dragoon Roost Island and get the Din's Orb Link"

"How did you knew my name?"

"I know many things besides your name Link...except who the heck are that boy with tatoos and that beast" TKoRL looked at both Chris and Lucario.

"We have a name you know!" Chris grunted "I'm Chris, and this beast you just called by accident is Lucario...and I should change of jobs soon before anyone says that again"

"If I ever hear the word beast again, I will kill someone this time" Lucario stated.

"Is a pleasure to meet you 2" TKoRL said "Link, I want to ask you something, are you ready to save everyone, not only your sister, but everyone in the Great Sea from Ganon?"

"Ganon?" Link asked.

After a talk with the talking boat...

Link nodded, too sure of his new mission "That's the spirit" TKoRL remarked.

"So, let's go to Dragon Roost Island then!" Link said smiling and making a fist in the air.

TKoRL, however, looked down "Unfortunately, this is embarrasing but, I'm the only boat in the world who have the ability to speak, but also, I'm the only boat in the world without a Sail"

"What?!" Link and Chris said in unison "Then how did you took us to this Island?" Link asked.

"It was rather difficult, I had to take you 3 out of the water with my mouth, but I let the waves of the sea carry me to this island, that was lucky" TKoRL looked away "Fortunately, this island is inhabited with many people, maybe you can find a Sail in the town if you ask around"

The trio looked at each other and nodded.

"Go on, don't waste any second, the Great Sea is depending on you Link!"

"What about us?" Chris pointed to himself and Lucario.

"The legend only says about Link, not a boy wit-I mean, a boy and his...umm..."

"Just forget it Chris" Lucario said a little annoyed.

And so, the trio went to the town in the island, and there were a lot of people in there for such a tiny island.

"Finally, we can visit a place where is actually full of people and not zombies, isn't that great Lucario?" Chris asked to his best friend.

"It is"

"So, where should we start?" Link asked.

"Well, let's take a look to the center of the island first, it should be better if we do that" Chris said walking towards the center of the island, they found a door which was leading to a classroom.

"Lucario, wait here until we're done inside" Chris and Link went inside, Lucario just leaned to the wall and he waited for Link and Chris to come out, just then, 4 little kids were staring at Lucario and he stared to them.

"What" He said to them, they formed a little circle and knelted to themselves.

"Did you saw what was in his chest?" Jan asked to his leader.

"It was a spike! And not only that, he has 2 more in both arms!" Jin said in surprise.

"Ok guys, here is the plan, we'll ask him if he want to join us, the Killer Bees, to the gang!" Ivan, the leader, said.

"But do you think he will?" Jun-Roberto asked confused.

"Of course he will! Or else, he will feel our wrath" Ivan said joining his hands.

"If he actually joins us, we will be feared by all in the town!" Jin said. All of them stood up and they approached to Lucario.

"What is it" Lucario asked.

"We want you to join the Killer Bees!" Ivan pointed at Lucario.

"I'll pass" He closed his eyes, a tiny vein popped out of Ivan's head and he turned to his gang "GET HIM!"

Windfall Island
Miss Marie's classroom

"Sorry dears, I don't know where to get a Sail" Miss Marie said in dissapointment "But I'm sure someone in the town knows where to get one!"

"Thanks anyway, let's go Link before something happens to Lucario" Chris said and Link nodded "By the way, if you see a group of 4 little kids, can you tell them about their homeworks please?" Miss Marie asked "They are always playing outside the classroom, especially that Ivan, he has formed a little gang called "The Killer Bees" and he is the leader of that gang"

"Hmm, sure, we will" Link said "Oh thank you! But be careful though, they are all a bunch of troublemakers, they love to cause mischief to every person who is new in town" She pointed out.

"For the look of this classroom, it looks like they do cause mischief" Chris wispered to Link's ear.

Windfall Island
Town's center

They got out of the classroom and looked around "Hey, where's Lucario?" Chris asked.

"Chris!!!" A familiar voice shouted not far away from them, they turned their heads and saw the 4 little kids trying to tie Lucario with a....pet collar. Every kid was either above his head or in one of his arms or legs.

"What the?! HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE NOW!" Chris said angrily to the kids.

"No way! We're keeping him as our new member!" Ivan shouted from above Lucario's head.

"Chris! Permission to defend myself!" Lucario asked for a permission.

"Permission granted?" Chris said raising an eyebrow.

"Alright" Lucario just grabbed every kid out of his body and threw them above each other in the ground "I hope that will teach you a lesson" He said glaring at the kids.

"Fine fine! You can go now!" Ivan said enraged "We just wanted to hang out with you!" He crossed his arms.

"Well, if that's all you wanted to do, then I guess you can" Chris said rubbing his head "However, just throw that collar for god's sake!"

Jin threw the collar away "It's settled! We are your new friends!" They formed a little circle around Lucario "Nobody will mess with you if they can't pass us!"

"Wait a minute, you wanted to hang out with Lucario, not doing a shield made of yourselves around him!" Chris said staring at the kids.

"Lucario is his name?" The kids turned to Lucario "Awesome! Lucario is such a neat name!" They said in unison.

"They ignored you" Link pointed out chuckling.

"Of course they did!" Chris said angry crossing his arms "What did you expected from them anyway? A sweet chorus with birds chirping while they sing?"

"We did that the last week" Jun-Roberto pointed out "It didn't turned out so well"

"It was Ivan's fault!" Jan said turning to Ivan.

"Chris, are we forgetting something?" Link asked.

"Of course, the Sail! We forgot about the Sail!" Chris replied.

"A Sail? What are you searching for such pathetic thing anyway?" Ivan asked.

"We need that to go to the next island" Lucario said.

"What?! If you say so, is not a pathetic thing at all then! Killer Bees, let's help them!" Ivan's eyes widened and he commanded his gang to help the trio. The kids nodded their heads.

"It seems they would like to hear Lucario more than you Chris" Link wispered.

"Well, at least they can be of some help" Chris wispered back "Did you hear about someone having a Sail?"

"We sure do!" They all said in unison "Follow us!" They ran to the west of the island, the trio looked at each other and nodded.

"Here! I hear someone saying something about a Sail!" Ivan pointed to a door behind a dancing guy in front of a stone. They went inside except the kids.

1 hour later...

"Who was that guy in green?" Jin asked remembering the guy with green outfit and red nose. Then, the trio got outside.

"Why didn't you tell us it was a very weird guy inside a cell?!" Link asked annoyed.

"Hey! Is not our fault! Who went inside anyway?!" Ivan replied.

"He touched my butt!!!" Link said, the kids's eyes widened a lot and they dropped in the floor laughing madly "It wasn't funny!"

Both Chris and Lucario chuckled "Hey!" Link said annoyed again.

"Well, at least you got that Picto box from the cell" Chris pointed out.

"But still! That man was weird!" Link said.

The kids wiped out their tears "Ok ok, we heard somewhere else about a Sail, follow us!" They ran away.

"If is another weird guy, I'll swear to Farore!"

The seven went now to a shop below a Cafe, there was a guy with a big blue parka and his head was inside a big hood.

"Yes yes yes! I have everything here!...Well, not exactly everything, I've come from a cold land far away and I marooned, oh yeah, there was a big storm and then I came here, but that's not important since I and that survived!"

"What is that?" The Killer Bees asked.

"I'm not going to reveal it until you buy it! It cost 80 rupees!"

"Great" Link said annoyed.

"What is it?" Lucario asked.

"By coincidence I had 80 rupees but if it weren't for Tetra, I could had 80 exact rupees and not 50!"

"We have rupees!" The Killer Bees said in unison, they took out 30 exact rupees out of their pockets combined "Take them!"

"At least they did something good this time" Chris wispered to Link and Lucario. Link grabbed the rupees from the kids and his rupees and he gave them to Zunari (The shopkeeper)

"We want to buy that" He said "Excellent! Here you go!" He handed over that and he grabbed the rupees, by the surprise of everyone, that was a Sail!

"Is a Sail!" Link, Chris and Lucario said surprised "Now we can go to Dragon Roost Island!" Link said running to TKoRL.

"So, are you leaving now?" Ivan asked.

"Sorry, but we need to go there now, is for the sake of everyone" Lucario said knelting to the kids "But just cheer us in our journey"

"We will!" They said running away to the classroom "Ah yes! Miss Marie said that you should do your homework!" Chris shouted to them "No way!" They said in unison, a sweat drop formed in the heads of both Chris and Lucario.

"Well done Link, now get on, we should hurry" TKoRL said "Dragon Roost Island is to the east"

Link, Chris and Lucario boarded the boat, Link prepared the sail and slowly the wind carried the boat to the east until it was getting faster.

"Alright! Dragon Roost Island, here we go!" Link shouted making a fist in the air, the air was pulling the boat at full speed, the sea's waves were so calm and relaxing, seagulls were flying near the boat to the east.

"I've never been in a boat in the sea, and I never thought it could be fun!" Chris said watching the seagulls flying near them, he was in the boat's prow while Lucario was seated in the stern, his eyes closed and letting the sound of the waves relax him. He made a little smile in his face, Link was controlling the Sail in the center of the boat.

"I see land!" Link said, a huge shadow was in front of the boat. And it wasn't a shadow, it was a huge mountain, the top mysteriously was shrouded in smoke.

"Is that Dragon Roost Island?" Chris asked gazing at the mountain.

"Indeed, that is Dragon Roost Island, home of the Rito tribe and the Din's orb" TKoRL pointed out. Some seconds later, the trio made it to the island and they landed.

"Link, before you go, take this with you" TKoRL took a baton out of nowhere in his mouth and Link grabbed the baton "That is the Wind Waker, this baton holds the power of the winds, when the time comes, you will learn a lot of melodies and songs so the wind can aid you in your quests"

Link swung the baton around "It's useless now right?"

"Technically yes"

Suddenly, Lucario heared a melody from afar "That melody...is so peaceful and yet so relaxing...it soothens my soul and my aura" He jumped out of the boat and he ran to a cave above a cliff, he jumped towards it and he went away.

"Lucario! Wait for us!" Chris shouted running away "Hey! Wait for me too!" Link ran with Chris.

"Link has surely made useful friends" TKoRL muttered to himself and chuckled a bit.

"I'm Chris!"

"And I'm Link!"

"Where in the hell did Lucario go?"

"I dunno, but this island is inhabited by the postmans"

"Postmans?"

"Yep, one of them helped me to convince Tetra to help me"

"That's good to hear, wait a minute, where is that music coming from?"

"I heard Lucario saying something about-"
He tries to mimic Lucario's voice "That melody soothens my soul and my aura"

"Why I have the sudden thought of Lucario being...well...in love?"

"Are you craz-"
He is still mimicking Lucario's voice and he shooks his head "Are you crazy? He is as sharp as a sword! How can he fall in love with someone?"

"It's just a thought...only that"

"Next time: Lucario and Medli! Melody of love!"

"..."

"What?"

"The title of the next chapter says it all"

"...You're right..."

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 12 is complete! What do you think of the next chapter's title?