News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

SUPERKOOL's Introduction Thread.

Started by Super, May 12, 2008, 10:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Welcome to my first and only introduction thread. Everyone is entitled to an intro thread, right? Well, I never made mine. This thread will be a guide to self-learning about someone else's self, which is myself. In this miniature and misguided tour of grand ol' SUPERKOOL, you will learn about the devastating and almost unnecessarily worded sentences that SUPERKOOL uses to get himself off-topic and onto the next batch of words containing at least somewhat decent information that matters. Yeah, sometimes I like to switch from third-person to first-person at random.

Anyway, I'm SUPERKOOL. I joined Oldsider on 6/23/04. Well, technically, I joined sometime in 2003, but I never really used the forums. Totally tubular, eh?
I joined this little bucket of pleasure on 9/23/07, along with Dawei, who is my best buddy. I was pretty inactive for a few months until I got the KoH position. Well, I was inactive even with that shiny purple rank, but you can see me a little more nowadays. I do have a life beside all the video games and Internet, though, as I usually only pop online late at night.
Assuming you know nothing about me, I'm this one blonde guy who likes video games and other stuff. I'm also one of those non-religious folk that you hear about on the news being degraded and accused of the world's suffering. I'm also quite the musician. A musician with a girlfriend. When I say girlfriend, I mean the real kind. Not a box of Magic cards or anything.

I have a motto. You want to know what that might be? Well, you might as well find out. It's in the sentence after this one. "I accept insults, but I don't accept idiots."

Some of my trademarks are: "D:", "Eh?", and jokes about my balls. A lot of what I say is teeming with subtle sarcasm.

Despite my laziness when it comes to long and useless writings like this, I do have a knack for at least trying to sound like a person that knows how to use English, unlike many of the people that currently reside here, or perhaps the entire Internet. I do my best to not disgrace the English language, though sometimes I can't resist a sarcastic "lol" or something of the like.

The skills kind of disappear late at night, however.

To continue with personal items, I really like rock 'n roll. I find it to be the best kind of music there is. Disagree? Oh well.

I'm a heterosexual. Yeah, apparently a minority here.

More facts:
-Doesn't like apologies.
-Is not biased about anything, and never will be. Ever.
-Sensitive to salt.
-Allergic to cats, watermelons, bananas, and kiwis. Not too bad, though.
-Has trouble typing the word "raccoon" sometimes.

:)

So yeah. I'm here. I've been here. I hope you welcome me with open arms.
If you need me I'll be on chat and MSN/AIM/YIM/Xfire/ICQ/Your mom.

Here is a poem I wrote in about 23 seconds:

"Jesus is my godfather, Barry Bonds is my aunt.
Whatever the topic may be, I'll prepare a rant.
Five pills of medication, six bottles of gin,
There's not much else that can give me quite a grin.
Movies about gladiators, skits on drugs,
I really quite like hugs.
So you gringo, we should play bingo."

I hope my Introduction Thread gave you just a little better understanding of me.
If not, then I succeeded in wasting your time. Have fun and continue with your usual....foruming.

One of my favorite quotes:
"ONE TIME I HAD SEX WITH A DOLLAR, AND I GOT ANOTHER DOLLAR" ~FCD Camping Trip

Matt

I bid you a overdue welcome and hello. All I can say is ignore the fact NSF is practically and almost a complete poophole... though its great, amirite?

Super

Quote from: RobotRawk on May 13, 2008, 02:05:13 AM
I bid you a overdue welcome and hello. All I can say is ignore the fact NSF is practically and almost a complete poophole... though its great, amirite?
Oh, thanks. Yeah, I suppose.

Silverhawk79

"Five pills of medication, six bottles of gin,
There's not much else that can give me quite a grin."
HOUSE?!
also welcome :|

Totla

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Macawmoses

Quote from: Marth Xero on May 13, 2008, 03:01:45 PM
Well...  That explains much  :|
Quiet you.

I am your biggest fan, Nick <3

Zovistograt

You're like one of those stand-up comedians in a bad comedy club that talks too fast for the audience to understand any of the jokes

hi
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Super

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 13, 2008, 03:43:33 PM
You're like one of those stand-up comedians in a bad comedy club that talks too fast for the audience to understand any of the jokes

hi
It's more like I was on melatonin and I mixed that in with topic-making.