News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Coming to you this Summer

Started by Macawmoses, May 16, 2010, 06:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Sharks with fricken laser beams attached to their fricken heads.
Zubats with fricken shotguns attached to their fricken heads.

JrDude

Mack had my respect before he was above single board mod, now that he's one of the highest up he is annoying and I have little respect for him. A lot of it has to do with him trying to be oh so clever and cool with his vague stuff. His "oh look 4 my face" thread also made me lose respect, as if anyone intercourse ing cares enough for what you look like to do a bunch of time consuming tasks (though sadly, a lot of people care enough, I don't understand why though). Another thing is "oh im gona ban u if u do dis 1 mor tiem, o i was joking lrn2humor OLOL" (Note: if you didn't know, when I'm quoting someone's stupidity, I put the words like that just to make it look stupider [because some people will not think it looks stupid {like I do} unless it's written stupidly]), it seems to happen often, I feel like more than Mack does this, but he is the only one I can think of right now. Another thing, evidence, he is not satisfied with anything against him unless there is evidence, and even when there is, his mind is clever enough to think of a counter argument to make the person he's arguing with look like a dumbass and a jerk and make it sound like their evidence isn't useful evidence.
Not that anyone cares about my opinions or who I respect, I just like to point out information about myself as if people cared.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

I'm definitely not one for these kinds of announcements. Might as well wait and see though.