UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Luigi's Shed (Season 2: Luigi's Hotel)[Season 2 Finale Posted 5-8-08]

Started by evilflame101, November 12, 2007, 09:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilflame101

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 16, 2008, 08:18:36 PM
Whoa, Grand Finale? Already?! O.O

Anyway, good fic. I love it when the villains an idiot.

By grand finale i mean season finale, maybe there will be a season 3? You will have to wait and see what happens next thursday!

evilflame101

sorry im going to have to wait until next Thursday for the finale!

evilflame101

Ok, should get the finale up soon.

GET READY FOR A LONG READ!

evilflame101

Chapter 7: The Grand Finale

Last time on Luigi?s Hotel? Mario Falls to his doom, but somehow manages to pass though all of the tasks at hand, he is left fighting the Dark Cloaked Man who out of clumsiness is unmasked, but not revealed to you yet.  Meanwhile Luigi and Kooper head toward the Black Woods, they are chased by a sniper, a helicopter is shot down, and E.Gadd is back and no longer evil, Parakarry is also back and better then ever. They caused an avalanche and K.O?ed the Black Beast. What will unwrap during this exciting Chapter of Luigi?s Hotel?!

Toad, falling into a spike pit of doom: AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Toad hit?s the spikes and goes right through them, just like what happened to Mario.

Toad: Where is everyone?

Toad looks around and there are no sharks in the tank, he swims down into the anti gravity room, walks through the next few rooms, and there was no one around.

Toad: Where is everyone? This is stupid!

Toad looks at his hands and realizes they are glowing with rage, suddenly he shoots huge beams of lightning out of them and busts a hole through the wall and escapes.

Meanwhile?

Luigi: So how are we going to get the key?
E.gadd: I don?t know I don?t write the script.
Luigi: Neither do I!

Suddenly E.gadds hands are glowing in a similar way that toads did. He suddenly shoots ice from his hands and freezes the Black Beast in a block of ice.

Luigi: How did you do that?!
E.gadd: I don?t know, it must have been something to do with being in contact with the orb?
Luigi: You think it effected toad too?

Luigi stares off into space and wonders what will happen with his life, his brother is still missing, toad is gone, people seem to be getting strange powers, the princesses are gone and his hotel is burnt down, what else could go wrong? Of course every time someone says what else could possibly go wrong things tend to go even worse then they did before, Luigi looks up behind him and sees a stampede of raged creatures heading right toward them! The scene fades out to Toad.

Toad is wandering around, trying to find his way to civilization when he sees a McDonalds in front of him. He decides to stop in and get something to eat.

Toad: Hey ill take a large fry, with a double cheese burger and a chocolate shake.
Guy at counter: My name is Freddy?
Toad: Um?cool, can I please get my order?
Freddy: What?s your name?

Toad looks into the camera wondering what is wrong with the guy at the counter.

Toad: I said GIVE ME FOOD!
Freddy: Oh?that?s what you said!? I thought you asked for my name.
Toad: Can I please get a large fry, double cheese burger, and a chocolate shake?
Freddy: Ok, so you want  a barge fly, a double degrees turgor, and a chocolate fake? 
Toad, now outraged at Freddy?s stupidity:NO, NO, NO!!! Large fry, double cheese burger, and a chocolate shake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddy: Calm down, so you want chicken nuggets, with a large cheese shake, and a fried double chocolate pie?
Toad: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND? Large fry, double cheese burger, and a chocolate shake!!!!
Freddy: Oh a double cheese burger, a medium fry, and a small orange flavored cake?
Toad:Yes to the first, no to the other, large fry and large chocolate shake!
Freddy: Got it that will be $18.50, your apple pie double cheese burger and triple flavored shake will be ready in a few?
Toad:YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!

Toad continues to battle his quest to end his own hunger against Freddy for much longer, will Toad ever fulfill his need for food? The scene cuts back to the stampede at the Black Woods.

Luigi:STAMPEDE! I have always wanted to say that?
Parakarry: Quick get on my back!
Kooper: That?s what she said!
Parakarry: Just do it!!!

They all jump on Parakarry?s back and fly above the stampede just in the nick of time.

Nick of Time: I am Nick, and I control Time!
Luigi:I think the author was referring to just in time!
Nick of Time: Fine I was going to help you on your journey because I can control the space time continuum, but I?ll just leave!
Luigi: Wait, no!
Nick of Time: Too late, I?ll just go help someone in another fan fic.

Nick of time leaves, since he really was never supposed to be here. Meanwhile back at McDonalds?

Toad: Yes, that is the order, don?t change a thing!
Freddy: Yes at your request, what would you like to change?
Toad: I would like to change your stupidity!
Freddy: Yo mama!!!

Toad lunges across the counter and grabs Freddy by the neck in a rage, trying to strangle him.

Freddy: Ok! Ok! Ill get you your food, that will be $8.95.
Toad: You best be getting my food!

Scene fades back to Luigi and his friends. Luigi is wondering how they shall get the key from the heart of the frozen beast in front of them, he is also wondering what happened to kooper, and why he is no longer injured?

Luigi: Kooper, when did u get your shell back on?
Kooper, trying to confuse Luigi: What shell??
Luigi: The one on your back, that you had to crawl out of when you got attacked by the beast.
Kooper: Oh, this old thing?!
Parakarry: There are more important matters at hand!
Luigi: What about at foot?
Parakarry: Never mind that! We must get this key before people from the WW?s come for it!
E.gadd: well I have seemed to get strange icy powers from coming in contact with the orb, maybe if we combine them with your fire then?
Luigi: He would melt and kill us!
E.gadd: Maybe toad has a power too, if only we could contact him?

Meanwhile, back at McDonalds?

Toad was just about to get his well deserved Meal, when he saw them drop his burger on the floor, they then proceeded to stepped on it, then try to wipe off the foot print with their hair, leaving the burger, flattened, and filled with germs and hair.

Freddy: 10 Dollars please.
Toad: You said it would be $8.95... And you dropped it on the floor!

Toad stares at Freddy in rage and suddenly his hands begin to glow with brightness, his entire body is glowing yellow, when suddenly he shoots electricity along the entire building and destroys everything. He then walks away as if nothing happened. Luigi saw the blast of light and screamed who is there!!! Toad heard him and ran to him.

Luigi: Toad! Your alive!!!!!
Toad: No biggie, for some reason I can shoot electricity now!
E.gadd: I can shoot Ice also, it was because we came in contact with the orb. I got it! If you shock the frozen beast he will shatter and we can get the key.

They then proceed to do what was just explained and it worked like a charm, they grabbed the key, then something went through all of their heads?

All of them at once: Now what?!

The scene fades back to Mario at the face of the now unmasked Dark Cloaked Man.

Mario: Its?its? you?
No longer Cloaked Man: You will not get out of here alive, for you have seen my true identity.
Mario: Your?your?
Unmasked enemy: That?s right! Its me! Yoshi!
Mario: I don?t understand, why would you become so evil!?
Yoshi(who used to be the dark cloaked man): You always ignored me Mario, you didn?t even go to look for me when I went missing back in the first season. You ignored the fact that I could talk and wasn?t some stupid creature who could only say his name, you realize that all I could say is Yoshi! I?m not a Pokemon! Then Wario and Waluigi approached me asking if I wanted revenge, so I joined them to take over the world, with the WW?s, which was WarioWare. I soon discovered an orb, which could take away from peoples lives, but when you come in contact with it, it makes you very powerful, if you survive. I became the leader of WarioWare with my power to spray poison, if someone made me angry I poisoned them. Then I got this disguise and now I shall take over the hidden palace in the Black, Woods! With you gone, no one can stop me!

Yoshi puts back on his Dark Clocked Man Disguise and begins to flood the room with poison gas, he leaves.

Dark Cloaked Man (yoshi): Time to kill the Princesses!

He leaves Mario to be alone in the room which is filling with poison. Mario quickly triple jumps and barely reaches a small ledge up top, the room is almost completely filled with poison. Mario takes a big gasp of air and holds it in, to not breath the poison when it gets to him. He struggles to make it up the ledge and finally gets up as the room is overflowing with poison, he runs far away and then is gasping for air. Mario then runs home and calls Luigi?s cell phone.

Mario: Luigi? pick up the phone?
Phone: Ring ring?
Mario: Come on I can hear it ringing, wait, why can I hear it ringing, oh come on its right here.

Mario looks on the counter and see?s the cell phone on the counter. He then grabs it and gets ready to leave and search for clues of where they might be. He then noticed the QVC shopping channel is on.

Mario: Yes!!!!! I love shopping!! Wait wait! I don?t have time for this!

Mario looks around the room and finds one of the many notes that Luigi, intercepted from the WW?s, now know as WarioWare.

Mario, reading to himself: The Black Woods? Hmm?

Scene fades back to Luigi and friends who has just obtained the Key to the treasure of the Black Woods.

Luigi: What will we do with this key?
Kooper: Look! A door!

They walk over to the door an put the key in, it opens, then all walk in.

Luigi: Whoa! Look at this place, its like a whole new world!

Luigi and friends have just walked into a giant island paradise, with gold everywhere.

Meanwhile back at Mario?

Mario had been asking people around about the Black Woods and he got enough info to find the Black Woods, He finally entered and found the door. He walked in and locked the door behind him.

Luigi: Mario!!!
Mario: Yes I found you!!!!
Luigi: Lets go bathe in money!

They then start bathing in the gold and coins, when suddenly they turn around and see Wario and Waluigi, With the Princesses.

Wario: Hand over the gold! I shall kill the princesses if you don?t!
Luigi whispering: We can take em, I have fire, Mario has fire, E.Gadd has ice, Toad has lightning, and Parakarry and Kooper can dive bomb them.
Parakarry:CCCCHHHAAAARRRGGGEEE!!!!!!

Luigi and all of his friends charge toward them shooting double fire, ice, and electricity all at once, while Kooper and Parakarry physically attacked them. They got Daisy away from them but Wario Escaped with Peach. The Dark Cloaked Man entered the room.

Dark Cloaked Man: You shall all die!!!!

The Bowser walks into the room.

Dark Cloaked Man:We realized Bower and I had similar Goals, so we joined forces. Bowser joined WarioWare and we worked on the orb, we improved it to be the ultimate weapon and the ultimate machine to power ourselves up.

Mario: You guys the Dark Cloaked Man is really Yos?.

At that very second the Orb appears in the middle of the room and Bowser presses a button on a pad which sucks up Mario into the orb. He pressed another button and very quickly you saw Mario turn into a horrible beast with flames surrounding his body. Bowser presses another button and the orb opens, Mario Then stands next to Bowser on their side. Bowser then sucks Daisy into the orb and presses a different button, it starts to electrocute her intensely.  He then presses a button and it ejects her far away, Waluigi grabs her and leaves with both  the princesses. He then Presses another button and it sucks up all of the gold on the tropical island and teleports it away.

Bowser: Now we have the treasure, and the princesses, and now Mario is on our side!

Bowser and The Dark Cloaked Man Leave with the orb and leave Mario to destroy Luigi and his friend.

Luigi: Charge!!!!!!!!

Luigi, E.gadd, Toad all attack Mario with fire, ice, and electricity, while kooper and Parakarry attack him. Mario then bursts into flames and blows up the entire island, they all appear in the Black woods and Mario lights the entire woods on fire. E.gadd bumps into Toad and suddenly they both start glowing.

Luigi: Whats happening to them?

Toad and E.gadd then start bursting with electrical ice and it hits Mario Dead on. Mario Falls to the ground burnt up and no longer evil. At that very second the orb appears and captures Parakarry and Kooper at the same time, weird noise occurs and the orb flies away.

Luigi: What just happened?
E.gadd: I?m not sure, we should take Mario back to my Lab and run some tests.

Right as they decided to do this Mario Burst into flames and disappeared.

Luigi: Nooooo!!!!! Mario!!!!!!!! Where did he go?!
E.gadd: I?m Not sure but I have a feeling there is a long journey ahead, lets get back to my lab.

Luigi, E.gadd, and Toad head back to E.gadds Lab.

Meanwhile at the location of the orb. A strange character emerges from the orb.

Orb Creature: We are here to serve you master
Dark Cloaked Man: Very Good!

Luigi, Toad, and E.gadd are at E.gadds Lab when they hear a knock at the door.

Luigi: Who is it?
Guy at door: Special delivery!
Luigi: Come in!

The new delivery guy walks in and hands a package to Luigi.

Luigi: Thanks!

Luigi opens the package
Package: Hello Luigi! Congratulations you have just Won mongo Island! That?s right you now own the best island for tourists, and the ultimate vacation. Have Fun with this great prize, instructions are on the back!
E.gadd: How come you always win everything?

WHAT HAPPENED TO MARIO? WILL THEY EVER SAVE THE PRINCESSES? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO PARAKARRY AND KOOPER? WILL THEY EVER DEFEAT BOWSER AND THE NEWLY UNMASKED YOSHI? WHY DOES LUIGI ALWAYS WIN EVERYTHING? Find out the answer to these questions and many more on the next, and FINAL season of Luigi?s hotel!

Next season: Luigi?s Island: Going On Vacation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE:

And here ends season 2 of Luigi's Hotel! Comments and feedback much appreciated, only one more season left in the series, details on the front page!

Triforce_Luigi

evilflame101

Don't worry i haven't forgotten about this, i am still brain storming the next season, and i still hope to finish the first chapter before summer ends, so look forward to it.

evilflame101

Quote from: evilflame101 on July 19, 2008, 01:08:41 AM
Don't worry i haven't forgotten about this, i am still brain storming the next season, and i still hope to finish the first chapter before summer ends, so look forward to it.

Haven't forgot about this, very busy, and i know it's late, but i still hope to get it out in the not too distant future...