News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dinosaur King

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 06, 2007, 12:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

Who thinks this is a good anime?  Who watches it?  C'mon give your opinions. :)

Geno

OH GOD NOISHE IS BACK! WHO KEEPS UNBANNING HIM?

God dangit why don't you get laid. Are you really 16?  :| You act like a gosh darn eight year old.

Viewtifulboy

You really don't need to call me Noishe.  And would you stay on subject?

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2007, 12:54:54 PM

God dangit why don't you get laid. Are you really 16?  :| You act like a gosh darn eight year old.

You get maturity prize.

And I havn't seen or heard of the show.

Silverhawk79

I unbanned him, under the provision that he doesn't violate a little agreement we laid down. If he does...banned.

phatyo

I saw an episode i think its real crap...But really real real real crap! a 0/5 !

Zovistograt

Never heard of it.  What's it about?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Geno

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 06, 2007, 12:58:15 PM

I unbanned him, under the provision that he doesn't violate a little agreement we laid down. If he does...banned.
Oh well.

We'll get some lulz from his obsessive love for gay anime

NYY

The Land Before Time?
Lion King?

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 06, 2007, 02:01:58 PM
Never heard of it.  What's it about?

Yknow, Im gonna have to say Dinosaurs, and teh supposed king of them.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Transient Link

No its a ripoff of pokemon digimon and yu-gi-oh....

Geno

Quote from: NYY on November 06, 2007, 02:05:49 PM
The Land Before Time?
Lion King?
Most likely a gay 4kids anime, since that's what he obsessively watches.

Zovistograt

I looked it up on Anime News Network.

"ICv2 reports that 4Kids Entertainment will launch its newest anime franchise, Dinosaur King, with a North American premiere during Fox Network's 2007-2008 season on Saturday mornings. The Sunrise-produced anime (which is called Kodai Ōja Kyōryū D Kids Adventure in Japanese) is based on an arcade/collectible card game hybrid from Sega. 4Kids has "Americanized" the characters' names (although many names were already changed for the card game) and redid the soundtrack. Funimation will release the dubbed adaptation on DVD. The game version uses scannable barcodes on the cards, similarly to Sega's own Mushiking."
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Geno

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 06, 2007, 02:08:50 PM
I looked it up on Anime News Network.

"ICv2 reports that 4Kids Entertainment will launch its newest anime franchise, Dinosaur King, with a North American premiere during Fox Network's 2007-2008 season on Saturday mornings. The Sunrise-produced anime (which is called Kodai Ōja Kyōryū D Kids Adventure in Japanese) is based on an arcade/collectible card game hybrid from Sega. 4Kids has "Americanized" the characters' names (although many names were already changed for the card game) and redid the soundtrack. Funimation will release the dubbed adaptation on DVD. The game version uses scannable barcodes on the cards, similarly to Sega's own Mushiking."
lmao WHO CALLED IT?

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Geno on November 06, 2007, 02:05:25 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 06, 2007, 12:58:15 PM

Oh well.

We'll get some lulz from his obsessive love for gay anime

I never have and never will watch any gay anime.  And have you even seen Dinosaur King?  It's coming out for the DS (it was in nintendo Power).  And it does seem like a mix of Digimon, Pokemon, and Yugioh.  But then again..... Those are smashing successful and continue even today.  So isn't that good?  The humor is also funny.  And it will be hard finding something they edit other than music.