News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Band Name Game.

Started by major tom, February 24, 2008, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

major tom

Okay here's how this works: someone posts the name of a band (or an artist, yes that means someone's name counts goddangit). You use the last letter of that artist's name and answer it with the first letter of another artist. ALL ARTISTS THAT END OR BEGIN WITH A NUMBER OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A LETTER ARE VOID IN THIS THREAD. Also, please not that If an artists begins with a 'The', the The doesn't count (ie, The Beatles would count as B).

Here's an example of how this would work.

Poster one: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Poster two: The Beatles
Poster three: Skid Row

Please bold the first letter.

And here's the catch:
You can't use an artist that has already been used on that page. So if I used The Rolling Stones on page one, you couldn't use them if your reply's gonna be on page one. But if no one used them at page 2 and you're posting on page 2, you can use them.

I'll start: The Kinks

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

major tom

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Red

Zovistograt

Hixxy

because two X's in the middle make up for the fact that it's not in the beginning.  Also, I don't know any artists with an X.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Red

Quote from: Zovistograt on February 24, 2008, 04:53:50 PM
Hixxy

because two X's in the middle make up for the fact that it's not in the beginning.  Also, I don't know any artists with an X.
I just realized that I don't know a band that begins with 'x' either. :-\

Kaz

Hixxy is void, because I'll fix this little mess.

XTC

Little-known British pop/new wave band.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Light

Silverhawk79

Red

Light

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)