News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Tell me about your avatar

Started by DSWiiMaster42, February 22, 2008, 11:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David2314

It's a combination of my boredom and paint.

THEEVILSPERKY

It's me being bored with a new camera I got.  I was flailing my hair around 'cause I can and bam!

Yep...
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

HTA!

えっちーせんぱい

It's Blaziken, he's looking at you masturbate.

major tom

Angus intercourse ing Young, after his 'strip act' move in the middle of performing Bad Boy Boogie, which involves him slowly taking off his jacket, shirt, belt, and pants, trying to look seductive (which is intercourse ing hilarious because Angus is intercourse ing short at 5'2)

Quote from: JMV290 on February 22, 2008, 02:15:23 PM
A revolution is required.
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Co-Z on February 22, 2008, 09:32:40 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on February 22, 2008, 02:15:23 PM
A revolution is required.
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right
Such a great song.

Rius

[spoiler]It is the heaven and temporary source of many for the world of Aselia after being exposed through the destruction of the Tower of Salvation by Mithos. After Derris-Kharlan, the astral body composed of pure mana, appeared in the skies, there were many lightning bolts, destruction, and much freaking out by the humans.[/spoiler]

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 22, 2008, 09:44:10 PM
[spoiler]It is the heaven and temporary source of many for the world of Aselia after being exposed through the destruction of the Tower of Salvation by Mithos. After Derris-Kharlan, the astral body composed of pure mana, appeared in the skies, there were many lightning bolts, destruction, and much freaking out by the humans.[/spoiler]
wut

Rius

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 22, 2008, 09:47:22 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 22, 2008, 09:44:10 PM
wut
Final dungeon and most significant location in Tales of Symphonia.

bluaki

On Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, there's a Chao system.
Breed a normal chao egg with a shiny color and you may end up with a shiny normal chao. Raise that to become a hero chaos chao and it's my avatar. Her name is Splash, because previous incarnations were swim type. The pose is from the beginning of the chao race, just before Omochao waves the flag.

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Anifreak

its a trainer card i made as my sig on my pokemon daimond/pearl discusion site. I need to ditch it and get a new one though.

Avion-Finch

Its a typhlosion, drew it myself :) I might get a new avvy.....dont know what though.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Sgt.Chilly

Bad Ass Model FX.

From Megaman ZX.

What can I say I loves me some Reploids.