News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Let's take a moment of silence...

Started by DSWiiMaster42, January 09, 2008, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

*begin rant*
Shows were great, absolutely amazing. Now kids take whatever stations give out. Naked Brothers Band(Total crap) Robot Boy(Again, not one good/entertaining episode at all) Squirrel Boy(One good episode) Skunk Fu(Never even bothered to watch it looks so bad.) etc. There are some decent/good shows: The Batman(I like it, it's pretty good).
Then there are amazing shows. (Take notice they are all old): Animaniacs, Dexter, Ed,Edd and Eddy.
Its seems to me the more sophisticated we become, the less sophisticated our children have to be to actually watch that crap.
*end rant* 

Miiman56

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on January 09, 2008, 02:14:17 PM
...to remember the old Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows. Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Cow & Chicken, Samurai Jack, Time Squad, Robot Jones, Sheep in the Big City, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko, Angry Beavers, CatDog, Kenan & Kel, All That, Amanda Show, and so much more.

CN now has a lot of crappy shows like Chowder, Gym Partner, and Squirrel Boy to name a few. I like Camp Lazlo and Ben 10 though. And I find it so sad that they're going to cancel Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Billy & Mandy, and KND soon. :'( But mostly I watch the Adult Swim shows on CN (like Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen, and Robot Chicken), and I still watch some shows on CN that aren't Adult Swim.

Nick now has a lot of crappy shows too like iCarly, Naked Brothers Band, Unfabulous, and as for Tak and Barnyard:

The Tak games were good, but the show isn't as good.
The Barnyard movie was great, but the show's not.

I noticed there aren't much new episodes of Spongebob, Drake & Josh, Fairly Oddparents, and Danny Phantom. I hope they don't get cancelled.

(Fo realz?  :'( )Yea i miss all the good stuff. I wonder wut will happen in 2009!

Fell

Quote from: RedSox on February 03, 2008, 01:10:55 PM
*begin rant*
Shows were great, absolutely amazing. Now kids take whatever stations give out. Naked Brothers Band(Total crap) Robot Boy(Again, not one good/entertaining episode at all) Squirrel Boy(One good episode) Skunk Fu(Never even bothered to watch it looks so bad.) etc. There are some decent/good shows: The Batman(I like it, it's pretty good).
Then there are amazing shows. (Take notice they are all old): Animaniacs, Dexter, Ed,Edd and Eddy.
Its seems to me the more sophisticated we become, the less sophisticated our children have to be to actually watch that crap.
*end rant* 

The batman was pretty cool. Stopped watching it after batgirl showed up. Just thought she was annoying. Scratch that, ROBIN came in and ruined it for me. I just thought him and batgirl were too much.

Spongebob does not approve

Red

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 03, 2008, 04:36:54 PM
*begin rant*
*end rant* 

The batman was pretty cool. Stopped watching it after batgirl showed up. Just thought she was annoying. Scratch that, ROBIN came in and ruined it for me. I just thought him and batgirl were too much.
Same here. I never personally cared for Bat girl, because for 30 years of Batman comics, it was Batman and Robin. They ruined Robin. :'(

Fell

Quote from: RedSox on February 03, 2008, 08:34:07 PM
*begin rant*
*end rant* 

Same here. I never personally cared for Bat girl, because for 30 years of Batman comics, it was Batman and Robin. They ruined Robin. :'(

True. :(

I thought legion of superheroes was cool. But it lost it's touch after awhile.

The only WB show I like now is Shaggy and Scooby Doo get a clue.

Red

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 04, 2008, 12:31:29 PM
*begin rant*
*end rant* 

Agreed. I don't really like Shaggy and Scooby Doo get a clue.

ZGDK

ROOk15

THere's a new odd parents soon I think.

Fell

Fell

Shujinco2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 12, 2008, 06:19:43 AM
Let's not forget Kids WB!!!

They used to have awesome shows like, The Animaniacs! Earthworm Jim!(Such a groovy guy!) and Jackie Chan adventures, Batman Beyond, Even Static Shock! Let's not forget Megaman and pokemon!

NOW It's like watching CTNW.

:|
Don't forget reruns of Digimon that people couldn't watch on ABC because of no cable! :)

Java

*begin rant*
*end rant* 

Please tell me that's not that new Scooby Doo.

I watched 10 minutes of it and I felt like gagging it was so bad.
That show single-handedly killed Scooby Doo.

At least What's New Scooby Doo? wasn't too bad.

Red

Quote from: Java_Java on February 06, 2008, 11:24:50 PM
*begin rant*
*end rant* 

At least What's New Scooby Doo? wasn't too bad.
IMO the only good scooby doo was the original.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Java_Java on February 06, 2008, 11:24:50 PM

I agree so much Java. I like the old Scooby-Doo shows the best.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)