Started by DSWiiMaster42, January 09, 2008, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 12, 2008, 08:42:23 AM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 12, 2008, 08:25:53 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on January 12, 2008, 07:40:46 AM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 12, 2008, 06:19:43 AM
Let's not forget Kids WB!!!

They used to have awesome shows like, The Animaniacs! Earthworm Jim!(Such a groovy guy!) and Jackie Chan adventures, Batman Beyond, Even Static Shock! Let's not forget Megaman and pokemon!

NOW It's like watching CTNW.

:|
FREAKAZOID

Lolwut.  ????
=

OH YAH HIM.

;D

Spongebob does not approve

Light

Sorry, but Phantom Planet for Danny Phantom was the last episode of the series to air on Nick. This may mean that the creator will air new episodes on a different station, but I'm not sure. Once again, sorry.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

yes.derek

Maybe if CN and Nick cared more about actually making halfway decent quality television instead of just grabbing on to and brutally raping any spin-off or crappy original series they can find, I'd watch it more.
HEY LOOK HEY

Lotos

Ben 10 fails.  Chowder is good so far, bound to go downhill, Gym Partner had a few good episodes, and Squirrel Boy sucked, except for that one when they try to not get the pool build to save Leon's home with that dog that barked which always made me lol.

But yeah, you can't beat the old stuff.  It's a shame that Fairly Odd Parents stayed and Zim got cancelled, when they were released on the SAME DAY (March 30, 2001; I remember that night.  My guess was 3/10, 20 days off)

DSWiiMaster42

I only watched Chowder once and that was enough for me. ;D I know most people like it, but I despise it. iCarly is awful, I know very few people that like that show. Same thing goes for NBB (Naked Brothers Band). All of the shows coming up this year on CN look like crap. The CGI show looks completely weird, the pirate show looks like it was animated by toddlers, George of the Jungle is horrible, Johnny Test looks stupid, and they're bringing back Robot Boy when they should bring back an old CN show that was GOOD.

Kids' WB has gone downhill too. I miss Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Pinky and the Brain, Xiaolin Showdown, Jackie Chan, Megaman, and so many others. :( Luckily, I have a complete series of Animaniacs that I bought off of iOffer.com, a site that sells many complete series of old shows.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Spam

Chowder is weird a.k.a. cool to me and iCarly suxz. I miss the old vionlent cartoons. Go robot chicken and family guy!!! lol

Lotos

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on January 18, 2008, 11:50:29 AM
I only watched Chowder once and that was enough for me. ;D I know most people like it, but I despise it. iCarly is awful, I know very few people that like that show. Same thing goes for NBB (Naked Brothers Band). All of the shows coming up this year on CN look like crap. The CGI show looks completely weird, the pirate show looks like it was animated by toddlers, George of the Jungle is horrible, Johnny Test looks stupid, and they're bringing back Robot Boy when they should bring back an old CN show that was GOOD.

Kids' WB has gone downhill too. I miss Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Pinky and the Brain, Xiaolin Showdown, Jackie Chan, Megaman, and so many others. :( Luckily, I have a complete series of Animaniacs that I bought off of iOffer.com, a site that sells many complete series of old shows.

iCarly is ok.  I'll admit that I watch it.  CN really intercourse ed up with the new shows.  After KND's final mission, there will be no new episodes of cartoon cartoons except Ed Edd n Eddy, which apparantly has a movie on the way, searching for Eddy's big brother (Wikipedia).  I'm surprised that that show with the 4 guys and the monkey thing lasted a season, it sucks transvestite balls.  Johnny Test is so familiar, definitely not a new show.  George of the Jungle is so unoriginal, it's not funny.  Robot Boy sucks.  Period.  WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE ACME CARTOONS?  There's only Tom and Jerry left showing.  Futurama is off of [Adult Swim], apparantly a new season on Comedy Central.  That means Viacom is in the mix so it will not be on YouTube anymore and the new shows will probably blow if the voice actors are not returning.

As for Kids WB, that was the poop back in the day.  Card Captors, Pokémon, Jackie Chan Adventures, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Xiaolin Showdown (ever since it was put on CN, the show sucks with 3 or 4 sides going for the Wu), and a few others.  Now, it sucks.  Fox Kids was good too.  Digimon was good back in seasons 1-3, Sonic X, and Kirby Right Back Atcha!  Fox Kids lives up to it's title now.

</end of rant until next post in this thread?>

DSWiiMaster42

I agree with everything Lotos said except for iCarly, Ben 10, and the part where he said Chowder was good. I know it's going to go even more downhill soon.

I need to know more about this Freakazoid though. Thanks.

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Yeah I remember those show! I grew up with Disney, Cartoon Network, and Nickelodeon. I remember All that, Kenan and Kel, Amanda Show, ETC.... I dont know why they dont show them anymore.

Trini

Kenan and Kel has been shown regularly on the N for a couple of months now.

Lotos

Quote from: Trini on January 20, 2008, 03:27:04 PM

Kenan and Kel has been shown regularly on the N for a couple of months now.

I wish I had a cable box in my room :(

DSWiiMaster42

I hope Lotos and I are still friends even though I said I like Ben 10 and hate Chowder. The reason why I like Ben 10 is because it has action, and I've always been interested in Anime. Now the reason why I hate Chowder is because I didn't find it funny, and the voice acting sucks. I have a great sense of humor, but I just didn't find Chowder funny at all.

Nayrman

You forgot Toonami. Now it's a mere two hours, Naruto is officially on filler, and the fifth time they've gone through DBZ...
What hapened to the daily three hours of anime I loved?!
And Invader Zim, Angry Beavers, and Dexter...best shows ever...
CN officially sucks now. And when the F*** is Avatar coming back!?

Nayrman

They used to have awesome shows like, The Animaniacs! Earthworm Jim!(Such a groovy guy!) and Jackie Chan adventures, Batman Beyond, Even Static Shock! Let's not forget Megaman and pokemon!

FREAKAZOID

Lolwut.  ????
=
Oh gawd him and Animaniacs were the best shows EVER!
Cheif: Hey, you wanna go watch a little bear ride a motorcylce in circles?
Freak: DO I!?
*later*
Freak: Ya know, the first six hours were great but now I think he's running out of his routine

Fell

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 03:10:09 PM

FREAKAZOID

Lolwut.  ????
=
Oh gawd him and Animaniacs were the best shows EVER!
Cheif: Hey, you wanna go watch a little bear ride a motorcylce in circles?
Freak: DO I!?
*later*
Freak: Ya know, the first six hours were great but now I think he's running out of his routine

loL! I don't remember that show, but it sounds HILARIOUS!!!

Spongebob does not approve