News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

It was a really good idea to add Sonic in Brawl? Annoying Zelda.........or Sheik

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 19, 2007, 11:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 6: Annoying Samus/ZSS

It was another peaceful (chaotic) day in the Smash Mansion, Fox was doing the laundry with Wario's clothes, but as soon he grabbed Wario's sock, he smell it and fainted instantly. Poor Fox.

Samus was walking towards her room, still wearing her armor, she thought it was a better idea to not wear her armor all the day, she passed through the laundry room and she swear she saw Fox on the floor, but that didn't matter Samus at all.

When she made it to her room, she thought it was better take a shower, because she was beginning to smell very bad inside her armor, but anyone didn't noticed that, because you all have already know the smell was inside her armor.

Then she proceede to remove her armor and stay with her Zero suit until she removed that second suit, but of course inside her PERSONAL bathroom, then she moved to the shower to take a bath.

And maybe throught your mind is now the question: And what will Sonic d in this chapter?

Well, nothing.............for now......

Samus already finished her shower and then she grabbed a towel with the Galactic Federation logo in it, she was now in her way to grab her clothes. But still in a towel.

She grabbed her clothes, but as soon she turned her back, she saw Sonic in front of her looking with widened eyes towards all of her body, then the hedgehog's little nose was starting to bleed like crazy, he let go like 1 liter of blood of his little nose.

But unfortunalely for Samus, Sonic's blood showered her totally! Now she was a red version of herself.

Then Master Hand heard all the flooding that was coming from Samus room, he floated quickly to the room, and saw Samus covered all in blood. Then Master Hand said with a great voice full of entusiasm:

"OMG! SAMUS IS A GIRL!" Then the floating hand's invisible nose let go red "Kool-Aid" like crazy, unfortunalely also showering Samus in the process.

"Ok, that's the last time I let the door open!" Said the now red half-naked bounty hunter.

"This is........heaven" Said a fainted Sonic.

"(Must kill Sonic soon)" Thought Samus as she was now heading to take a shower again.

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 20, 2007, 03:40:14 PM
Quote from: Ridley on December 20, 2007, 11:27:53 AM
You should make it so Wario annoys Sonic but doesn't get him in trouble. thta would be funny
That for later chapters, ok?

All right.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Linkman

Sorry, i thought this was an actual thread, not another SSB Fan-Fic.......

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 7: Annoying Kirby

In the same day in the Smash Mansion, Samus was finishing her shower, but let's leave her alone, ok?

Then what was Kirby doing you ask? Well as every fanatic of Kirby knows, probably eating great amounts of food, or not?

Kirby was only watching how is Yoshi still doing the cakes. Kirby has a perfect control of eating when he wants, unlike Yoshi, of course.

Then he was heading over the game room, well, to be most precise, the arcade, but not necesarily there was machines and all, only hundreds and hundreds of games for GameCube and dozens of games for Wii. And of course many Wiis and GameCubes.

So first Kirby catched the eye on one certain game, and that was nothing more and nothing less than Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. He enjoyed the game, but unfortunalely, he always lose when he selects a certain character, and who was that character? Sonic the Hedgehog.

Yep, he always lose more with Sonic than Shadow, in fact, and for worsening up everything, there was in person Sonic behind Kirby. Watching in horror how Kirby always makes himself in the game fall in a bottomless hole. Oh yeah, he was having a heart attack just looking at himself dieing and dieing and dieing, it was his bad day now.

So, what did Sonic do about this? Simple, like any character who watches himself dieing and dieing in his own game by another person, he said with an smile and much happiness:

"STOP MAKING ME DIEING YOU LITTLE BASTARD!"

But it was too late for Sonic now, why? Because Kirby was in fact still a baby and what babys do when they heard a loud noise? Cry, of course. And for worse, Master Hand have entered the room, finding Kirby crying and Sonic yelling at him with eyes closed. And Master Hand wasn't a very bad guy towards people who yells at babys, because he said this:

"YOU LITTLE BLUE MONSTER, STOP YELLING AT KIRBY!!!!!!!" Said with entusiasm Master Hand.

It was indeed too late for Sonic, because this time he would receive the punishment for what he did, now Master Hand grabbed Sonic by his little tail (And how cute he was, because he was shouting happily) and dragged him away from Kirby, then Kirby stopped crying when he saw Sonic and Master Hand out of the room.

But in reality, well, Kirby WASN'T a baby at all, because he said under his breath:

"Hehehe, that should teach him a lesson, never interrupt someone who is playing!" Said Kirby happily while he was still making the Sonic from the game jumping inside the bottomless holes.

DededeCloneChris

Joeofmars

I'm sorry... and I really hate to be mean... but how do you people read this stuff? It is filled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Nothing actually makes sense. You people are encouraging him like this stuff is great. I really want to know what makes you people come back for this?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 20, 2007, 07:47:41 PM
I'm sorry... and I really hate to be mean... but how do you people read this stuff? It is filled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Nothing actually makes sense. You people are encouraging him like this stuff is great. I really want to know what makes you people come back for this?
Because is fun.

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 20, 2007, 07:54:50 PM
Because is fun.
And if you could find the grammatical errors, please do that.

Joeofmars

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 20, 2007, 08:05:54 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 20, 2007, 07:54:50 PM
Because is fun.
And if you could find the grammatical errors, please do that.

Dude... you're not serious. Do you really want me to go back and point them all out?

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.