News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

It was a really good idea to add Sonic in Brawl? Annoying Zelda.........or Sheik

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 19, 2007, 11:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 1: Annoying Mario

Okay, it was a very calm day in the Smash Mansion (When I say calm day, I mean chaotic) like every day living in there, oh yeah, it was hell..........or not? Who cares, the important thing was:

"Everybody get your butts in the main room NOW!" Say Master Hand with great joy.

Everyone got there in less than 5 minutes, and with passion Crazy hand said:

"NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER MOUTH TO FEED, SAY HELLO TO MEGAMAN!"

With that, everyone cheered for the news, but:

"Crazy, that is Sonic, you need to see their differentiations" Said Master Hand with flowers in his huge fingers.

Then the blue hedgehog entered the room and greeted everyone with "Sonic my name, speed my game!"

Everyone responded with great happiness with this face -_-....................

"Master Hand, why did you select that guy?" Said Mario with curiosity.

"Well, Crazy was the one who selected him" Said Master Hand "And you will show the mansion for him!" Again he said with great love.

"WHAT?! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HIM!" Said Mario with relief, but everyone have cleared the room, except for the hiperactive hedgehog and him.

"So, can you please show me this place?" Said Sonic, with puppy eyes. (Is hard, but try to imagine him like that)

"Ugh, ok" Said Mario, with a smile that can be fake.

Then, Mario was showing Sonic some parts of the Mansion, but Sonic was kind of sleep with all the explanation Mario was talking to him, then he got a brilliant idea, an idea nobody would even dare to do, steal Mario's Hat and run.

"And this is the pool are- wait, WHERE THE HECK IS MY HAT!" Said Mario with so much joy.

From 150 meters away from Mario " Hey Mario! Catch me and you can have your red hat back!" Said Sonic, with hat in hand.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU FREAK!" Said Mario with happiness.

But Sonic stopped from running and was holding Mario's hat in a room's entrance. "Here! You can have it back!"

"HAAAA!!!!!" Mario jumped towards his hat, but Sonic moved the hat behind his back, and Mario was still "flying" in mid-air, crashing inside the room, what was inside the room you ask? The Peanut butter storage.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Said Mario with fun inside every little RED opening. You know what I mean.

"Here, you can have it back" Sonic throw the hat back to Mario's head.

"WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING HERE!?!? Said Master Hand, with great joy.

"WAHHH!!!! I got Mario eating all the peanut butter jars and when he saw me, he wanted to frame me!" Said Sonic with tears in his eyes, who were fake, but Master didn't discover it.

"WHAT?!" Said Mario with an smile.

"Mario, YOU WILL NOT EAT DINNER TONIGHT AND YOU WILL NEED ALSO TO PAY ALL THE PEANUT BUTTER JARS WITH YOUR MONEY!" Said Master Hand, then he proceeded to grab Mario away from Sonic.

"Have fun Mario!" Said Sonic with great happiness.

"(Must kill Sonic someday)" Mario make a mental note in his mind when he was still dragged by Master Hand's huge fingers.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 2: Annoying Link

It was yet another same peaceful (chaotic) day in the Smash Mansion, our part starts with Link keeping his bombs.

"Ok, now I need to go to the bathroom, but how I'm suppose to keep those bombs safe from fire?" He asked mentally.

"Hey pointy ear man!" Greeted Sonic, entering Link's room

"Please don't call me like that" Said Link with a smile. "Hey dude, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it, Mr Pointy ear dude? Said Sonic.

A little "street" popped out of Link's forehead. "Well, I need somebody to take care of my bombs to keep away from touching fire while I'm in the bathroom, can you please stay in my room for 2 minutes?" Asked the pointy- I mean, Link.

"Sure! Go to the bathroom!" Said Sonic with happiness.

Then our hero of twilight was walking towards the bathroom, and Sonic was in his room, but he was bored and he light a little lighter from his pocket and then he putted the little flame in a stick he found in Link's room, he was looking to the little fire from the stick, then he heard footsteps coming his way and Sonic throwed the stick (yet with fire) by "accident" to the pile of bombs.

"I'm back, you can go now, thanks for helping me!" Greeted the pointy- eh, Link.

"Sure buddy!" And then Sonic leaved the room.

Then Link began to smell something funny.

"Odd, that smells like a little fire coming from my.................bombs" He shrugged.

1 second later, a big explosion was heard all around the mansion and 1/8 of the building was gone, and Link was all black.

"WHAT THE **** HAPPENED HERE?!" Said Master Hand, with great passion.

Then Sonic appeared from nowhere "I saw Link playing with fire near his bombs Master!" Said Sonic, pointing to Link.

"WHAT?!" Said the pointy ear gu- Link.

"Link, YOU WILL CLEAN UP THIS MESS AND ALSO YOU WILL PAY THE DAMAGES WITH YOUR RUPEES!" Said Master Hand, with a big smile, then he grabbed Link with his huge fingers.

"Good luck repairing the damages!" Said Sonic with happiness.

"(Must kill Sonic)" Link thought, making a mental note while he was dragged away by Master Hand.

Next chapter is Annoying Pikachu!

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 19, 2007, 01:08:21 PM

It was yet another same peaceful (chaotic) day in the Smash Mansion, our part starts with Link keeping his bombs.

"Ok, now I need to go to the bathroom, but how I'm suppose to keep those bombs safe from fire?" He asked mentally.

"Please don't call me like that" Said Link with a smile. "Hey dude, can you do me a favor?"

A little "street" popped out of Link's forehead. "Well, I need somebody to take care of my bombs to keep away from touching fire while I'm in the bathroom, can you please stay in my room for 2 minutes?" Asked the pointy- I mean, Link.

Then our hero of twilight was walking towards the bathroom, and Sonic was in his room, but he was bored and he light a little lighter from his pocket and then he putted the little flame in a stick he found in Link's room, he was looking to the little fire from the stick, then he heard footsteps coming his way and Sonic throwed the stick (yet with fire) by "accident" to the pile of bombs.

"I'm back, you can go now, thanks for helping me!" Greeted the pointy- eh, Link.

"Odd, that smells like a little fire coming from my.................bombs" He shrugged.

1 second later, a big explosion was heard all around the mansion and 1/8 of the building was gone, and Link was all black.

Then Sonic appeared from nowhere "I saw Link playing with fire near his bombs Master!" Said Sonic, pointing to Link.

"Link, YOU WILL CLEAN UP THIS MESS AND ALSO YOU WILL PAY THE DAMAGES WITH YOUR RUPEES!" Said Master Hand, with a big smile, then he grabbed Link with his huge fingers.

"(Must kill Sonic)" Link thought, making a mental note while he was dragged away by Master Hand.

They are going to murder him lol
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on December 19, 2007, 01:11:56 PM

Oh yeah, this will be one of my many master pieces! Now, let's wait for Ryan and how he will react to this. ;D

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 19, 2007, 01:21:33 PM
Quote from: Ridley on December 19, 2007, 01:11:56 PM

Oh yeah, this will be one of my many master pieces! Now, let's wait for Ryan and how he will react to this. ;D

lol
...It's quite obvious...