News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I broke my laptop. D:

Started by Custom, October 03, 2008, 09:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

I'm on my dad's work laptop right now. I might not be online for awhile unless one of you can help me. I will try to use this to check all of your responses. I left it in my vacation room on my bed and it seems to have overheated. (I know, I'm stupid.) It was frozen of my screensaver so I held down the power button untill it restarted. Anyway, whenever Windows tries to boot I get this blue screen that goes by really fast before I get the
How do you want to restart windows?
Safe Mode
Safe Mode + stuff
Last Known Settings
Start Windows Normally
The blue screen just kind of talks about how Disk Defragsomething. It goes by after about a second though, so I can't really read it.

I really, really, really, really, really hope it is not broken. I'll try to get onto other computers when I can. I'm willing to go to Geek Squad (Ew.) to try and get this problem fixed.

Also, if it is broken, darn you iTunes and your paying for songs and no re-downloading songs. I should have never been a nice, legal lad. As a last note before I go, IE7 is ugly, it is on this machine. I miss my FireFox spell check.

I'm on my brother's computer now that I am home. Just, the Xbox is downstairs, so I won't be on as much. Yes, you can nag me about TF2 now, this computer can run it. Just with terrible quality and lag. D:

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

Being without a computer sucks. Best of luck, eh? :P