News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

"How to sell video games to things that aren't men"

Started by Nayrman, February 26, 2009, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtvhceQWlAo&feature=popular

An instructional video made by gamestop (a.k.a. the store that will swindle you out of more money than a department store) on how to treat women customers and make more sales (i.e. don't talk down to them). Also, with commentary on how the rest of us are really thinking.

Three things:
1. They say not to act like they don't know anything...um, I don't want to sound sexist or elitist, but most mom's know nothing about videogames (except mine, she loves Ms.Pac-Man and actually played N64 with me as a kid), that's why they ask for help X_X;;
2. "I'm looking for a game on Wii the whole family can enjoy" OH YOU MEAN ALL OF THEM EXCEPT FOR NO MORE HEROES, SSBB AND MANHUNT 2!?!?!? AFTER ALL THEY'RE MADE ESPECIALLY FOR LITTLE KIDS AND ADULTS WHO'VE NEVER TOUCHED A CONTROLLER IN THEIR LIFE! *sorry for the caps lock, lol*
3. Notice how all the women in the video are only interested in the Nintendo non-game stuff X_X;;
(also, this guy speaks the truth about WiiPlay)

Gwen Khan

that was the dumbest thing I ever watched (today) and you wonder why you can't get a date? video games aren't everything

Allegretto

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 26, 2009, 02:12:06 PM
that was the dumbest thing I ever watched (today) and you wonder why you can't get a date? video games aren't everything
You are a dick  ^_^

I agree Nayrman, lol.