News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

>_<!!!! WHY!

Started by phatyo, October 09, 2008, 10:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

Its happening, all over, girls are piercing there lips or somewhere in there face!! To make things better they do it by themselves without any professional help >_<!! Theres a lot more girls now that trying it or actually did it.
But what I don't get is why the intercourse  would they go trough the pain and then a chance to get infected when it doesn't even look good...
But thats just from my point of view. Do you guys think girls with piercing on there lips of somewhere else on there face is sexy or in any kind attractive?

Ridley

Quote from: phatyo on October 09, 2008, 10:58:19 AM
Its happening, all over, girls are piercing there lips or somewhere in there face!! To make things better they do it by themselves without any professional help >_<!! Theres a lot more girls now that trying it or actually did it.
But what I don't get is why the intercourse  would they go trough the pain and then a chance to get infected when it doesn't even look good...
But thats just from my point of view. Do you guys think girls with piercing on there lips of somewhere else on there face is sexy or in any kind attractive?

Pierced ears look good but anywhere else on the face is ugly.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Friendly Hostile

Some people actually manage to pull it off really well.

Silverhawk79

Depends. Sometimes it looks nice, but a lot of times it just makes you go "...wut"
Nose studs are usually unattractive, but with the right face they look good.

Zovistograt

Usually the only people who would do something like that around here are the emo rocker girls who are failures at school, and I don't associate with them much.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Redpaige13

I remember back in high school I watched a girl try to pierce her tongue with a safety pin during class. 
From what I've heard, she actually pulled it off and had a stud. 

For me, I like facial piercings.  I myself used to have a Snake Bite, but after one night of waking up with blood all over my face and pillow, and the piercings not healing well, I took them out.  But I'm hoping to get them redone soon. 

FORNICATION BABY!

Nayrman

I don't get it either...I think it's really bad looking.
On certain faces a nose stud can look kinda nice but otherwise everything else looks horrible X_X:;

HTA!

Tongue Rings are pretty cool.  ::)

Otherwise, no.

Jono2

i know a girl who had a tongue ring...

she's the same girl that i posted about a while ago that has now split her gone.

kickass.  she's a really nice and cool person too.

uhh, i know a few people who have noserings.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

ninja

I've seen some girls pull it off, normally just the nose stud though.

Doodle

Ew, I hate those! Ears and maybe SMALL nose ones are ok.
But the rest is just disgusting looking! All of the emo kids actually look WORSE by doing that.
*shudders*
YEAH

Vive/Scarffle

I think some people can pull them off. But yeah, theres like this sudden rage or something. And. EVERYONE. In my school is getting a tattoo or a facial piercing all a sudden. o.o

I kinda wanted snake bites a few years ago. But before I ever do it, I'll probably get some fake ones before putting a hole under my lip. xD; But now, since everyone is doing it. I find it so uncool now. xD;

I'll just stick to piercing my ears. x3

StarWindWizard7

I agree with everybody saying that it really depends on that persons face.
Other can pull it off but others can't...I can't see myself with such a thing.
It goes against my morals.....but I won't get into detail about it.

Too much of anything though is bad for you, so those who have like 5 eyebrow piercings and 6 ear piercings.... 2 toung rings and 3 nose rings.........

seriously,

wtf.

Mystic

The same reason people intercourse  and risk dying in 5 years.

Linkman

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 09, 2008, 12:16:48 PM
Depends. Sometimes it looks nice, but a lot of times it just makes you go "...wut"
Nose studs are usually unattractive, but with the right face they look good.
This

Also I only saw about one mistake in that post...

Wow, that's amazing..