News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

MEDIA PLAYERS

Started by Zero, September 03, 2011, 07:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't like the look of iTunes. It's not visually pleasing to me.
...̅̅̅

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 04, 2011, 09:13:15 PM
I think a top issue is running it on Windows. I imagine it may work a lot better on a Mac, but me and pretty much everyone I know has a PC so idk.

Biggest problem is just tons of little issues and things that prevent it from working like it should.

Could you describe the issues?

Also I opened itunes earlier and the placeholder issue i had was gone. So basically this thread is now general Media player discussion

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 04, 2011, 09:42:47 PM
Could you describe the issues?

Also I opened itunes earlier and the placeholder issue i had was gone. So basically this thread is now general Media player discussion
Firsthand no, and I don't remember specifics from what my friends told me. But when your friends are all saying "FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ITUNES" on Facebook, Twitter, etc. you kind of get the idea something's up.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

lol

Well in any case I'm not having issues, and hopefully it stays that way.

Lotos

Quote from: Super on September 04, 2011, 03:32:05 AM
The music player Clementine (which I think is the best music player) is nice. You should try it out. Couple that with Mp3tag, a music tagging program, and you should be golden in terms of managing, playing, and labelling your collections.

Mp3tag is pretty cool.  I like foobar2000 though when it comes to media players.

Super

Foobar is good, but I find that I get distracted easily and waste time tweaking its interface constantly rather than doing other things. Clementine is pure and simple to me (and it runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux), so I find it to be superior.

CoasterKid93

I listen to my music on MSPaint.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Kayo

I record music on MSpaint.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

I create my own album art in Excel.

Kayo

I sell my albums online using MS Word.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Kayo on September 08, 2011, 04:14:01 PM
I sell my albums online using MS Word.

I upload my music using photoshop.

Kayo

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on September 08, 2011, 07:26:57 PM

I upload my music using photoshop.
Maybe I'll go open up Movie Maker and download it.
[move][/move]

Super

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I make my calls using Windows Explorer.
[move][/move]