<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Z Word

Started by Dog Food, July 01, 2011, 08:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So_So_Man

Shoot the BED using the PISTOL

Kayo

What happened to "updating later tonight"?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

"Later tonight" means "in about a week, then I'll update about 1 more time after that then forget every time after that, then never do it, and eventually make a new one where the cycle will continue"
Read through the words.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude 益 on July 14, 2011, 02:04:07 AM
"Later tonight" means "in about a week, then I'll update about 1 more time after that then forget every time after that, then never do it, and eventually make a new one where the cycle will continue"
Read through the words.
Basically, yeah.

The Z Word
"Waking Up"
Part VII

INT. BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

You think carefully about things. The jacket does look snazzy and your hand reaches out for it... But then you remember the shiny glasses case. And you like shiny things. But as you touch the case, your eyes peer into the shoe box. It looks mysterious. It was definitely put away in a hurry, that's for sure. Maybe there's something hidden inside that someone didn't want to be seen?

You decide to take the shoe box. Who knows what hidden gems could be inside?

You pick it up and rattle it, like a new present to open. It's light, but there's definitely something inside...

You open the box and reveal -- a CIGARETTE PACK and a LIGHTER.

Oh. It looks like you were hiding a nasty habit. You can tell from a used cigarette rolling around and spreading ashes in the box that you must have hurried to finish a smoke and throw the box away before someone saw you. There's a bit of disappointment mingled in your discovery, but at least you've learned something new about yourself. You're a smoker. Now that you know this about yourself, you find that you're craving a smoke right about now, too...

YOU
So I'm obviously not an athlete...

You shrug and put away the cigarettes and the lighter. Who knows when they'll come in handy?

Anyway. Now you have other things on your mind. Like what to do now. There's still the NORTH DOOR to check out... Should you open it and see what lies ahead?

-- ACQUIRED LIGHTER
--- Added to POCKETS
-- ACQUIRED CIGARETTES
--- Added to POCKETS

STATS update:
-1 STRENGTH
-1 ENDURANCE

I've also re-updated the inventory and stats, and added a new section. You can check out all that stuff on the first page for more details on your character.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

>REALIZE NOW THAT YOUR FART WAS A POOP

Kayo

Fuckin' smokers. :|

Quote from: Riddler21 on July 14, 2011, 12:16:14 PM
>REALIZE NOW THAT YOUR FART WAS A POOP
This, since I now give up on this life.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Kayo on July 14, 2011, 05:14:38 PM
Fuckin' smokers. :|
This, since I now give up on this life.
YOU'RE THE ONE THAT INSTIGATED THE SHOE BOX.

Personally, I liked the GLASSES CASE the best...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: Dog Food on July 14, 2011, 05:29:45 PM
YOU'RE THE ONE THAT INSTIGATED THE SHOE BOX.

Personally, I liked the GLASSES CASE the best...
I only did to start a three way tie. :(

I think you should check the GLASSES CASE and the... what was it, a JACKET? just because.
[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on July 15, 2011, 01:24:03 AM
>SHMOKE
No no no wait until you go outside. Otherwise the idiot amnesiac character might burn down the house trying to light a cigarette.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kayo on July 15, 2011, 08:23:24 PM
No no no wait until you go outside. Otherwise the idiot amnesiac character might burn down the house trying to light a cigarette.
That sounds fun.
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

Light BED with LIGHTER

Kayo

DOUSE SELF IN GASOLINE
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Go through NORTH DOOR. Keep the game interesting.

Kayo

This will never be continued because KJ left for an undisclosed and silly reason.
[move][/move]