News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Board Restructuring

Started by Totla, July 31, 2009, 11:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totla

I know most of you don't like bullpoop, so I'm not going to try and be all nice about everything to try and make you feel good inside, because some of you are going to rage (well maybe not), and some of you are going to be like "whatever", no matter how I say this, so I'm just going to cut to the chase: we're going to be moving around some of the boards (if you couldn't tell by the title)

Wii, DS, Zelda, and Mario will be merged into the Nintendo Board.

NSFCD Live will be created. This will be the board to talk about the online aspects of games, and organize matches.

The Rhythm Gaming board will be merged into NSFCD Live.

Pokemon and Smash will become child boards of Nintendo. If they retain their activity over the two weeks following the childing, they'll stay Child boards.

Legacy, PC Gaming, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo will be staying as boards.

Third-Party will stay its own board for now, but the threads will be merged into the proper boards if activity doesn't improve.

Well, that's about it. Feel free to rage, give me a blowjob, praise me, whatever you want to do is fine with me. I really don't care unless it's the second one. :3

oops, i forgot this:

Kilroy

Finally!

I've been wanting his to happen for ages, but Mack was always against it. I can see why, but I prefer it this way.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Triforce_Luigi

Eh. Sounds good to me. It makes sense.

Spam

Great we need this CHANGE to boost activeness...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tortilla on July 31, 2009, 11:15:23 AMNSFCD Live will be created. This will be the board to talk about the online aspects of games, and organize matches.

The Rhythm Gaming board will be merged into NSFCD Live.

Pokemon and Smash will become child boards of Nintendo. If they retain their activity over the two weeks following the childing, they'll stay Child boards.

Legacy, PC Gaming, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo will be staying as boards.

Third-Party will stay its own board for now, but the threads will be merged into the proper boards if activity doesn't improve.
Ah, changes I can agree with.

Quote from: Tortilla on July 31, 2009, 11:15:23 AM
Wii, DS, Zelda, and Mario will be merged into the Nintendo Board.
What the hell. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN KNOW. WHAT THE F*** IS THIS. SERIOUSLY.

Friendly Hostile

Since Totla forgot to mention this:

We won't make these changes until a week from now, so don't think we're doing this without giving some prior notice.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 31, 2009, 11:41:37 AM
Ah, changes I can agree with.
What the hell. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN KNOW. WHAT THE F*** IS THIS. SERIOUSLY.
I lobbied against it, but it was an overwhelming majority. D:

Tsumaru

Here, here!

I was hoping someone would take my suggestion into consideration after Mack shot it down.

Lohn Jocke

I don't see the problem. You require to go to one more page to get to the Mario board, what's so bad about that? >_>

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: ThisIsU on July 31, 2009, 12:33:13 PM
I don't see the problem. You require to go to one more page to get to the Mario board, what's so bad about that? >_>
Uh no.

QuoteWii, DS, Zelda, and Mario will be merged into the Nintendo Board.

Kilroy

Quote from: Tsumaru on July 31, 2009, 12:32:05 PM
Here, here!

I was hoping someone would take my suggestion into consideration after Mack shot it down.
I suggested it too. Same thing.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Doodle

I guess it's fine. Merging the inactive boards together would make a somewhat active board.
YEAH

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on July 31, 2009, 12:35:38 PM
Uh no.
umm, yeah
QuotePokemon and Smash will become child boards of Nintendo. If they retain their activity over the two weeks following the childing, they'll stay Child boards.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: ThisIsU on July 31, 2009, 12:53:48 PM
umm, yeah
You said Mario:

Quote from: ThisIsU on July 31, 2009, 12:33:13 PM

jnfs2014

Yes! Pokemon will be a Child Board!

Oh, and while it is sad for the boards to be condensed, I overall feel that this transaction will be profitable to this internetforum in the future.