News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Determination - The intermission werewolf (Roles have been sent!)

Started by SkyMyl, June 23, 2010, 06:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

One evening, SkyMyl got bored. He'd grown tired of living his small, humble life. He'd finished every game he owned, after a long period of time, and he didn't feel like staying inside, doing little to nothing. There was something he wanted...

...he craved adventure. Events that would best be described by the words "interesting" or "exciting" weren't taking place in this small, hapless town. He felt like running off to go on his own adventure, despite the obvious reasons why he could not do such a thing.

Suddenly, as if to give the boy incentive to stay, a woman's shriek pierced the dead silence of the night. MYL's first course of action was to jump, startled by the scream. Immediately proceeding the scream, he heard gunshots. Rather foolishly, his reaction was to look outside the window, something I wouldn't ever advise doing if you hear gunshots. Regardless, he found something...rather interesting.

The woman that produced such a startling scream was now lying on the street, in a pool of her own blood. Right beside her lay a giant furry dog, and a few yards from that dog stood a man, looking like he just came out of a zombie apocalypse, wearing blue, denim jeans, a "Brooklyn Cyclones" baseball cap, a yellow shirt...and in his hand was a shotgun. The long silence that followed this event was broken by that man, with only a few words that gave MYL a grin on his face.

"...so, Werewolves really do exist."

Before anyone rips on my storytelling, let me just say that producing the most epic WW story ever is not my goal. I'm not going to be KJ or Mack and over describe everything, thereby producing massive walls of text. Note how that didn't take you four minutes to read.

Anyway, I've always said that I wanted to make a Werewolf for years now. I may as well start fresh and simple with Redemption. It's intermission based, but that's primarily because KJ is going on vacation in a few days (At the time of this post), meaning her werewolf won't be tended to. This should quench the thirst of you WW players...at least, I hope it will.

This is going to be your basic werewolf, with nothing special or groundbreaking. Because of that, it'll be very basic (derp). In fact, 80% of this can be attributed to one werewolf here on NSFCD. Veteran WW players should know the one I'm talking about.

With that, let's move on. This werewolf is going to have fourteentenEleven players. ThreeTwo of those fourteenteneleven are werewolves, threeone areis a delusional, paranoid townspeopletownie (Think vampiresvigilante but more comedic), and the remaining amount are ordinary townsfolk. Some (all) of the townsfolk have a special ability that can be used to survive, but I'm sure most of you knew that.

Each round consists of two phases, the Day Phase, and the Night phase.

In the Day Phase: Every player votes for someone they think is a werewolf, and should be lynched. Unlike...certain werewolves, we'll be voting the traditional way. By PMing me the name of the person you want offed.

In the Night Phase: The werewolves discuss amongst themselves who they want to kill, and PM me with their vote.
The delusional, paranoid townsperson (Who shall now be referred to as a fanboy from this point forward) talks to his pet basketball mufflederp, and PMs me with who he wants to kill during the Night Phase.
Special abilities can be used, if you so choose.

DA RULES:

• At no point is a player allowed to quote something I said in a PM. AT ALL. I'm more mellow about this than others, but this will still result in a penalty.
  • Werewolves discuss their kills and occurrences by PMs.
  • Whoever has the most votes will be lynched during the Day Phase. If the result ends in a tie, I'll execute a tiebreaker. No "X amount of votes to be lynched" bullpoop.

Ending requirements:
BAD END: The villagers fail to kill all the werewolves.
BITTERSWEET END: The fanboy is the last remaining person in the town.
GOOD END: The villagers manage to kill the werewolves and off the fanboys.

With that, just post stating your desire to join in another game of werewolf. If anyone's got questions, feel free to ask.

Players:
1: Thirdkoopa
2: Jason Rose (JNFS)
3: Mace (MackorMoses)
4: Barbaloot (Shujinco)
5: Spud (EvilSpud)
6: Night (Night the Lucario)
7: Thánatos (Rayquarian)
8: So_So_Man
9: Light
10: Missingno
11: KJ

If veteran players, and the creator of the WW I'm ripping off, can't tell where the "inspiration" came from, then you all probably forgot. Still, if anyone wants to join in, just post.

SkyMyl

THIS POST WILL ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Thirdkoopa

Hi. I'm in.

Also I actually have plans for a future WW game, but we can talk over msn when you're available. If you want we can change it to this, but regardless I call at least co-hosting the next one.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on June 23, 2010, 06:42:10 AM
Hi. I'm in.

Also I actually have plans for a future WW game, but we can talk over msn when you're available. If you want we can change it to this, but regardless I call at least co-hosting the next one.
Nah. This particular WW is essentially what Final Fantasy IX was compared to VI, VII, and VIII. At least for NSF, anyway.

I probably won't make another WW for a long while, though. I'm terrible at multitasking.

jnfs2014

I'm probably in on this.

Also KJ and I will be co-hosting a WW in the near future. Just putting it out there.

Thirdkoopa

more of you should sign up for this

and then potentially 3 weeks or so later everyone should sign up for my potential sequel of delirium which is basically the best ww game ever and poop gets real. /ego
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

I'm in, even though the next in my Mack series starts on A6 soon.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Mace on June 27, 2010, 04:40:13 PM
I'm in, even though the next in my Mack series starts on A6 soon.
Wait you officially decided to do that?

Your WW back-to-back of my sequel is quite possibly the best combination ever.

Shujinco2

Silverhawk79

Macawmoses

Spud

SkyMyl

I'm glad people noticed this. I thought every thread I made in the Game Corner was destined to die.

SkyMyl

I spoke too soon. It's like everyone is shunning Game Corner.

Still, I'm not giving up on this. Sign-ups are always open, even if no one else has joined and it's the middle of August.

Night the Lucario

I kinda forgot about this sight, Sky. I hope you forgive me.

Sign me up. I'll figure out a way to check everything I need all together.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.