News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

About the music...

Started by -Hell Skater-, October 15, 2007, 08:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Hell Skater-

Do you guys think he music in Brawl is better than Melee?  Personally I like the opera-themed music for each stage, it makes things feel more...epic.  Your thoughts?

-HS-

StarWindWizard7

Ehhhh,

I don't know..... I mean....
the "Music Updates" I never been a true fan of that, because they give us "SO LITTLE"
of the stages song.....and to me it's not enough...
I want to listen to the whole thing not 30  seconds of it for example.

I'm sure SSBB's music IS Better, but ......I want more from it.

Gwen Khan

so far, yes the music is better, I like Zelda theme and Ashley's song

Daft Pink

Quote from: -Hell Skater- on October 15, 2007, 08:01:00 PM
Do you guys think he music in Brawl is better than Melee?  Personally I like the opera-themed music for each stage, it makes things feel more...epic.  Your thoughts?

-HS-

I agree. I do think that the songs on the stages will make things in Brawl feel more epic.

bluaki

Uh... actually, no. I like the music in SSBM way better. My biggest disappointment in music is the main theme that plays through the menus, in fact.

Ridley

I love the music it is the best game music for a game in a while. Don't forget the effort Sakrai is going through to give us the best game ever ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ridley on October 16, 2007, 04:18:37 AM
I love the music it is the best game music for a game in a while. Don't forget the effort Sakrai is going through to give us the best game ever ;)
QFT

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!