News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

So, which character changed the most?

Started by 127crazie, March 21, 2008, 08:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

127crazie

From Melee to Brawl, I mean. I'm going for Mario, but just because his down-B and down-A changed.

Avion-Finch

[Spoiler]Mr game and watch, he got really buffed[/spoiler]

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Jono2

Falcon got hideously nerfed, so did jiggs, and Yoshi as a character got a complete makeover.  His stance is completely different, his tail is now a wrecking ball of death, his eggs no longer drop (:(), his dair does about half it's damage in melee, his egg roll became slightly useful, he can recover with up B, and his grabs are slightly less useless.

Of the not completely changed characters ([spoiler]falco[/spoiler], namely), I'd say Yoshi changed the most.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Jono2

oh puleez. -_-

everyone was expecting falco to return.

FALCOFALCOFALCOFALCO

also, why not censor falcon & jiggs as well then? :|

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Depster

Quote from: Jono2 on March 21, 2008, 08:44:07 PM
Falcon got hideously nerfed, so did jiggs, and Yoshi as a character got a complete makeover.  His stance is completely different, his tail is now a wrecking ball of death, his eggs no longer drop (:(), his dair does about half it's damage in melee, his egg roll became slightly useful, he can recover with up B, and his grabs are slightly less useless.

Of the not completely changed characters ([spoiler]falco[/spoiler], namely), I'd say Yoshi changed the most.
Ya, I agree there, even for your spoiler tag character.  But I think Yoshi still feels kinda like Yoshi, and I still like him.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Lotos

From who I played as:

Link's B-Up isn't as efficient IMO, as I can't recover as easily because of the charge option.

[spoiler]Falco's reflector[/spoiler] pisses me off, as I want it to work like Fox's.

Mario's B-Down annoys me as well, as I'm expecting to do a tornado-twirl-thing, but instead, I get F.L.U.D.D.  :|

Just like Jono said, I'd agree that Jiggly got nerfed, as when I was doing classic mode before, I couldn't use my Rest attack as easily as Melee.  In Melee, that move was my personal favorite.

Luigi might have changed the most IMO, as he can charge his side and hold it, but his B-Up- as soon as it reached its peak, it seems to me that it comes down slower.

However, I think this takes the cake:

Quote from: Avion-Finch on March 21, 2008, 08:29:57 PM
[Spoiler]Mr game and watch, he got really buffed[/spoiler]

tibar7

Zelda has been dramatically buffed. tollhouse pretty much mained with her in melee, and he was hard enough then. now in brawl facing Tollhouse's Zelda is very tough. i can only match that with Lucas and maybe Pit, Fox, or [spoiler]Toon Link[/spoiler]
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!