News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Bowser's Inside Story Alternate Endings?

Started by JrDude, January 16, 2010, 12:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Obviously Spoilers
I just beat BIS, Mario & Luigi are at 39 (I didn't know of the level 40 thing) while Bowser's at 32. To get alternate endings they all have to reach 40 THEN Beat Dark Bowser, if I'm not mistaken. I also read online that if they're at 17 or lower or something, a whole 'nother ending is available. First of all, what are the secret ranks called? and are there videos to both of those alternate endings? 'cause after I beat a game, I'm no longer in the mood to keep playing for a while... Especially Bowser and 8 levels... I mean, if I could re-fight bosses with experience I would gladly do this, but I cannot.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rius

Wait, seriously, there are alternate endings? I know the conscious thing said something about me not reaching the hidden rank, but still... the game had more replay value than I thought.

Thirdkoopa

The ranks are:
-Rainbow (Mario & Luigi) - You get the "Excellent!!" Badge for Luigi. Pretty powerful overall but can do some crazy poop if you break the excellent combo, aka break on one side.
-Final Boss (Bowser) - You get the Intruder Fangs, it allows bowser to take two actions per turn.

The game's still worth grinding through for Challenge Node, but with bowser less so. For the endings; I have no clue.

Quote from: Rius on January 16, 2010, 01:27:45 AM
the game had more replay value than I thought.
It actually has more replay value than most of the other Mario RPG's.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

Quote from: Third K on January 16, 2010, 01:29:43 AM
The ranks are:
-Rainbow (Mario & Luigi) - You get the "Excellent!!" Badge for Luigi. Pretty powerful overall but can do some crazy poop if you break the excellent combo, aka break on one side.
-Final Boss (Bowser) - You get the Intruder Fangs, it allows bowser to take two actions per turn.
Holy poop.
I can't wait to re-play this game, I'm gonna fight everyone... Wait, that's what I did this time... I'll fight everyone twice!
Though, in reality, those are basically pointless since it's the end of the game and you won't have too much use for it besides the final boss and Dark Star X.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 16, 2010, 01:38:06 AM
Holy poop.
I can't wait to re-play this game, I'm gonna fight everyone... Wait, that's what I did this time... I'll fight everyone twice!
Though, in reality, those are basically pointless since it's the end of the game and you won't have too much use for it besides the final boss and Dark Star X.
Actually, after Dark Star X, well, I'll put this in spoiler boxes:
[spoiler]once you beat Dark Star X, you get to have the ultimate challenge available, which consists of facing  the previous 6 bosses then Bowser X, all in 35 turns.[/spoiler]

Which is really the only huge reason to keep playing the game on your save data unless you're a completion type person like me who wants to get all the beans in the game.

And: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1kX0TGDXM&feature=related seems like the "Extra Ending" Is just the thought from earlier saying stuff, which is all I've seen as a difference.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

Quote from: Third K on January 16, 2010, 01:49:38 AM
Actually, after Dark Star X, well, I'll put this in spoiler boxes:
[spoiler]once you beat Dark Star X, you get to have the ultimate challenge available, which consists of facing  the previous 6 bosses then Bowser X, all in 35 turns.[/spoiler]

Which is really the only huge reason to keep playing the game on your save data unless you're a completion type person like me who wants to get all the beans in the game.

And: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1kX0TGDXM&feature=related seems like the "Extra Ending" Is just the thought from earlier saying stuff, which is all I've seen as a difference.
Well I wonder if that low level thing is true if you beat it at under a certain level or whatever.
And I thought that thought thing was gonna reveal himself as a character or something in the game D=
And was I the only one that thought when that Block Head said he'd let his pet join you, that it'd be like a Mario & Luigi battle but it's Bowser and the block dog? (I forgot it's name :X )
Also, I did get all the beans, though I was too lazy to get an A rank on all of those things, I think I only got an A rank on the turning tube thingy, as I'm good at following stuff like that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Too lazy to modify.

But ever notice how Bowser can do his shell move earlier than he learns it? The Shy Guys, when you get them, then when you use them, he goes into the position he hasn't learned yet, then he can't do it anymore.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa

Plothole found with that, I suppose.

As for what you said; Yeah, there really isn't much then. You should however go for the Challenge Node Marathon. I heard It's pretty difficult for people higher than the recommended level.