News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

649 Pokemon and some are still missing.

Started by The Riddler, March 30, 2011, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

This thread again.

What Pokemon would you like to have seen be made/be made in a future gen?

Needs more Eevees. Flying and Fighting Eevee, please.
Mightyena or Houndoom evolution that is a Cerberus.
I wanna see a fire opposition to Durant: Firant. Fire/Bug, Fire Ant.

Other things of note:
Alamomola should have been a Luvdisc Evo.
Emolga should have been a Pachirisu Evo.
Bouffalant should have been a Tauros Evo.

SkyMyl

Personally, I like AFROBULL as a standalone Pokemon. Alamomola and Emolga being evos I agree with, though.

And once again: A BABY LAPRAS.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 30, 2011, 06:40:35 PM
And once again: A BABY LAPRAS.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Kidding.

But do we need more Eevees? Why not? But it seems like we have too many of those.
And certain things need evos. Like a bunch of the things released in Gen IV that sucked without them.

A Ghost/Psychic type is something I'd love. Despite the cruel 4x weaknesses to ghost and dark I want it. Two of my favorite types combined.

I'll think of more later.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Fire/Water and Fire/Grass would be nice.

What I really want to see is a Dinosaur typing.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Finish off the Eeveelutions already! That's what I want most.

I would like to see a new type. Because I think it'd be interesting.

I'd also like a Fire/Water type for being interesting, a Psychic/Ghost sounds cool, and how about a Steel/Rock type hm?

And I agree with the Emolga, Buffoulant, and Alomomola things.

So_So_Man

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 30, 2011, 07:04:26 PM
and how about a Steel/Rock type hm?
You're a little late on that.

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 30, 2011, 07:07:07 PM
This thread exists, yet no one mentions this...

#650?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

So_So_Man

FruitFlow

Cornwad

Cerberus would be cool, but it would have to be a Houndoom evo, Mighteno would make no sense. Also I think another ant would be dumb, we already have a fire anteater.

What do I want though? I wish they would go to all the unrepresented creatures in the games that people might not know about, like maybe a tapeworm or kinds of fungus other than mushrooms. Is there a bacteria pokemon yet? That would be cool. Or like a bacteriophage pokemon. Yeah. That would be great. It could be... poison I guess? Or dark. Or psychic.

But wait a second, what is the TCG online? That sounds fun if it's free. When did that come out? I wonder what type that new thing is. Looks like Raichu mixed with one of these things. Maybe it's a new Victini form.

FruitFlow

Firant (Fire/Bug) vs. Blakant (Dark/Bug)
WHO WILL WIN!?

JrDude

I agree with:
Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 30, 2011, 06:38:47 PM
Needs more Eevees.
Alomomola should have been a Luvdisc Evo.
I'll add that if a Flying Eeveelution comes, it should be PURE Flying, not Normal/Flying.

Though, I don't mind the idea of:
Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 30, 2011, 06:38:47 PM
a fire opposition to Durant: Firant. Fire/Bug, Fire Ant.

But I would like something no one mentioned.
Fire/Ice Poké

And some things I mentioned before but will mention again.
A new Dragonfly Pokémon that is a Dragon/Bug type. And a new Firefly Pokémon that is a Fire/Bug Pokémon.

Also, a Peacock Pokémon.

Another thing, a Normal/Rock Poké. It would come from some form of fossil and is the pre-evolution of Humans (except it won't evolve into an actual human through any form except a poop load of time). Or maybe not the pre-evolution of humans, but "researchers think this was the early form of human life, but it is unconfirmed."

A Ghost/Fighting type would be awesome. Some of my favorite types.

Though it's not one of my favorite types, a Ghost/Steel would be cool too. Most immunities ever? If it had levitate EVEN more? No normal, fight, poison, and with Levitate, ground. Though it's not that much, I think that's the max possible, though a ghost/normal would have the same amount, but it would probably look less awesome. Unless it was a Zombie... holy crap that would be pretty epic.

More ideas later, as I remember having some I didn't type yet, but I don't remember at the top of my head.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 30, 2011, 07:50:15 PM
Though it's not one of my favorite types, a Ghost/Steel would be cool too. Most immunities ever? If it had levitate EVEN more? No normal, fight, poison, and with Levitate, ground. Though it's not that much, I think that's the max possible, though a ghost/normal would have the same amount, but it would probably look less awesome. Unless it was a Zombie... holy crap that would be pretty epic.

More ideas later, as I remember having some I didn't type yet, but I don't remember at the top of my head.
Spiritomb's got three already. Ghost/dark with levitate would have 4 immunities and no weaknesses.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Oh yeah, I forgot Dark was immune to some things too, whoops.
[move][/move]
Dude .