News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

...Oh hai...

Started by Zies, February 19, 2010, 10:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

Eh, just use the master ball. There won't be anything larger that you need to catch, so you might as well use it.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Lotos

Quote from: Zies on March 26, 2010, 08:42:10 AM
...Now then, any tips for catching Mewtwo?...
...Or should I just use the Master Ball?...

You may want to save the Master Ball for the legendary dog that runs around (in FR/LG, or trade it over to HG/SS for those dogs) or for generation 5 in a year or two.  Use a dark-type move like crunch on Mewtwo.

If you're looking for a particular natured Mewtwo, then leave a space open in your party and use the Master Ball.

Spud

Quote from: Lotos on March 26, 2010, 01:03:07 PM
You may want to save the Master Ball for the legendary dog that runs around (in FR/LG, or trade it over to HG/SS for those dogs) or for generation 5 in a year or two.  Use a dark-type move like crunch on Mewtwo.

If you're looking for a particular natured Mewtwo, then leave a space open in your party and use the Master Ball.
He's playing Red. :U

Thirdkoopa

All stats alignments/1HP/etc

Go for catching him the good old fashioned way, no master ball; Provides a challenge. If you get mad off take a break and play something else or just take a break.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Thirteenthorder

Quote from: Third K on March 27, 2010, 05:20:27 AM
All stats alignments/1HP/etc

Go for catching him the good old fashioned way, no master ball; Provides a challenge. If you get mad off take a break and play something else or just take a break.
Yeah, it really just takes patience. I don't believed I used any Master Balls when I played Pt.

Caught Giratina in a Timer, waited the ninny out :^D
When you're not lookin'...

Lotos

Quote from: SPUD on March 26, 2010, 01:55:39 PM
He's playing Red. :U

D:

Use the Master Ball then.  There's nothing else you could do with it.