News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

TF2 Blog updated!

Started by Hishipi, December 11, 2008, 04:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hishipi

Teleporters, and Dispneser will be able to be leveled up to level 3, to increase cool down time and heal/give metal rate.

Spies will be able to recharge cloak by picking up ammo off the ground.

These two are said to come in the next few days. =3

Scout update to make him better on maps like gold rush and dustbowl.

source: http://www.teamfortress.com/
~Hishipi

Spud

Yay. More upgradeable engie stuff. :) Also, I'd rather have the demo update instead of scout...

Hishipi

Quote from: EvilSpud on December 11, 2008, 05:03:03 PM
Yay. More upgradeable engie stuff. :) Also, I'd rather have the demo update instead of scout...

Personally I think the scout needs it, he's the least played class.
~Hishipi

Link3588

Quote from: Hishipi on December 11, 2008, 06:01:02 PM

That is because on your average cluster intercourse  pub server, scouts can't accomplish anything.

Link3588

QuoteWe are actively working on a massive XBox 360 update, which will include pretty much everything we've shipped on the PC in the last year. We'll provide you with a rough date when we have one.
Yes  :)
And I love them for finally adding another way to recharge cloak.  The resupply cabinet better refill cloak as well.

Hishipi

Quote from: Link3588 on December 11, 2008, 06:12:24 PM
QuoteWe are actively working on a massive XBox 360 update, which will include pretty much everything we've shipped on the PC in the last year. We'll provide you with a rough date when we have one.
Yes  :)
And I love them for finally adding another way to recharge cloak.  The resupply cabinet better refill cloak as well.

yeah, resupply cabinet would be really nice :)
~Hishipi

Hishipi

Quote from: Link3588 on December 11, 2008, 06:08:09 PM
Quote from: Hishipi on December 11, 2008, 06:01:02 PM

That is because on your average cluster f*** pub server, scouts can't accomplish anything.
The updates are supposed to be to help in on maps like spambowl and spamrush, so who knows, he might get some usage now. :)
~Hishipi

Spud

Update released. :) Didn't expect the release to be today... Also, Health cabinets will recharge cloak.

Linkman

YEASH SCOUT ASLFJKLFJASGJZXVJQASMLKCXZKLBHSAFLJXVLZJ

Also, didn't expect most of the updates today though, can't wait for the scout update to take place.

Link3588

The teleporters upgrade tougher and it you lose one, they both revert back to level 1.  And the new dispenser looks a bit odd, but I like it.  The demo nerf on the other hand needs to go.  Being able to destroy stickies with bullets and melee is just too much.

Red Alert

demo update is fine, sorry if your precious class is no longer way ahead of the rest

Link3588

Quote from: Red Alert on December 13, 2008, 11:43:30 PM
demo update is fine, sorry if your precious class is no longer way ahead of the rest
I rarely play demo and I think it's too much.

Red Alert

Quote from: Link3588 on December 13, 2008, 11:44:16 PM
Quote from: Red Alert on December 13, 2008, 11:43:30 PM
I rarely play demo and I think it's too much.
I play against good demos all the time. They are overpowered in both pubs and competitive play.

Silverhawk79

Demos are still just fine. I get killed by demos all the time, doesn't seem to slow them down any.
Also, the updated dispensers are quite nice.
Scout update is going to suuuuuuuuck for Snipers and Heavies, which are 2 of my main classes. D:

Hishipi

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 14, 2008, 12:47:52 AM
Demos are still just fine. I get killed by demos all the time, doesn't seem to slow them down any.
Also, the updated dispensers are quite nice.
Scout update is going to suuuuuuuuck for Snipers and Heavies, which are 2 of my main classes. D:

Just go engie and build a sentry, then watch as most of the enemy team is brought down by the scout's hard counter. :robottongue:
~Hishipi