News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Left4dead

Started by Pachuri, November 09, 2008, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noodle976

me and some friends were trying to do dead air on expert, and we spent most of the time on the third chapter of dead air.... game's so hard D: D: D:

Link3588

I never found expert to be all that hard.  Easy and normal are a joke and advanced is easy.  Although this is all based on experience from the demo.

noodle976

Quote from: Link3588 on December 09, 2008, 10:22:57 PM
I never found expert to be all that hard.  Easy and normal are a joke and advanced is easy.  Although this is all based on experience from the demo.
expert on the demo was really easy.... in the actual game it's extremely hard D:

Spud

Quote from: noodle_976 on December 10, 2008, 08:14:35 AM
expert on the demo was really easy.... in the actual game it's extremely hard D:
So I was happy for beating expert on the demo for nothing? ;-;

noodle976

Quote from: EvilSpud on December 10, 2008, 01:31:25 PM
Quote from: noodle_976 on December 10, 2008, 08:14:35 AM
So I was happy for beating expert on the demo for nothing? ;-;
Yep.
The second part of the demo is cut short. it's a lot longer in the full game.... The rest of the map is still in the demo, but you have to noclip to get what's in the full version normally....

noodle976

GUYS. YOU CAN STILL DOWNLOAD THE DEMO.
Open an internet browser and copy this into the url:
steam://install/530
it should just be steam://install/530
not http://steam://install/530....

it will download on steam, but you won't be able to launch it from steam. To launch the demo, go to my computer>local disk>program files>steam>steamapps>common>left 4 dead demo> left4dead.exe or whatever the exe is called....

Mario583

Quote from: noodle_976 on December 10, 2008, 04:16:30 PM
GUYS. YOU CAN STILL DOWNLOAD THE DEMO.
Open an internet browser and copy this into the url:
steam://install/530
it should just be steam://install/530
not http://steam://install/530....

it will download on steam, but you won't be able to launch it from steam. To launch the demo, go to my computer>local disk>program files>steam>steamapps>common>left 4 dead demo> left4dead.exe or whatever the exe is called....
Love you <3

Jono2

in dead air 3 on expert, we jumped the wood barrier, except one of us, who couldnt do it and got smoked, so we left him behind. :P

we actually made it to the finale without all dying...

but then we got completely owned every time and gave up :\

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Pachuri

still trying to do death toll on expert

Daft Pink

Yup, I have it. It's an amazing game. I had never had so much fun with friends in a co-op game. Definitely the best co-op game of all time in my opinion.

Ultimate Umbreon

I'm still trying to get Dead Air and Blood Harvest completed on advanced.

Spud

I'm getting L4D today as a late Christmas gift from my uncle. I'm surprised I was able to wait this long. :)