News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Fuck? (HL2)

Started by Lohn Jocke, September 20, 2008, 11:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lohn Jocke

I just got HL2, and When I put it into my computer... nothing happens.
So, I go to computer to open it up. When I click on where it is, It says to insert disc, and opens up my Drive.
WTF?

Mario583

Post specs!!!

http://systemrequirementslabs.com <--Also, see if you can run it.

Good thing I have TOB :D

Steam account.

Omega12

=/ Stupid Mario, even if your computer doesn't pass you cans till install the game.

Is the disk scratched at all?
Is your CD / DVD drive burned out?
What OS are you running? Is it compatible with HL2?

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Silverhawk79

Try a different drive, if possible. Check for scratches, restart, etc.

Omega12

If all else fails, Install the game on another computer with your steam account, and then install it on your computer from steam.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Omega12 on October 03, 2008, 04:55:11 AM
If all else fails, Install the game on another computer with your steam account, and then install it on your computer from steam.
Huh. Never thought of that.

EDIT:
QuoteCongratulations, your system passes the recommended requirements! You should have a great experience running this product.

BLARG

Omega12

Quote from: JudgementBoyGold on October 04, 2008, 05:24:13 AM
Quote from: Omega12 on October 03, 2008, 04:55:11 AM
Huh. Never thought of that.

Its how I got HL2DM on my laptop