News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What's your favorite GPU manufacturer?

Started by Kodiack, August 25, 2008, 12:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodiack

There are a lot of different brands that make GPUs, and a lot of selection. Personally, I absolutely LOVE XFX's cards. Ever since I got a 7600 GS in (what I think was) '06 I haven't been able to go with any other brand. Their cards are just amazing, and their XXX-branded cards really give you more bang for your buck.

My 9600 GT XXX Alpha Dog Edition just got here today, and it's amazing. Very nice factory overclocks, amazing copper heatsink, and free Call of Duty 4!! Seriously, their packaged games are great, and they add nothing to the price.

God darn, XFX is awesome. There are a lot of amazing brands out there, but XFX just takes the cake.

Aniki1111

PM ME IF YOU HAVE WIFI AND WANNA VS ME IN a game! I have 9.5/10ths of all nintendo made wifi games and a few others! PM me if you wanna vs me!

Kodiack

Quote from: Aniki1111 on August 25, 2008, 02:42:54 PM
nvidia

'nuff said

Dammit, pay attention. NVidia doesn't manufacture GPUs; they make the chipsets. XFX makes NVidia cards, and they're an amazing manufacturer.

Aniki1111

Quote from: Kodiack on August 25, 2008, 11:51:39 PM
nvidia

'nuff said

dangit, pay attention. NVidia doesn't manufacture GPUs; they make the chipsets. XFX makes NVidia cards, and they're an amazing manufacturer.

oh -.-, I thought nvidia was a company.
PM ME IF YOU HAVE WIFI AND WANNA VS ME IN a game! I have 9.5/10ths of all nintendo made wifi games and a few others! PM me if you wanna vs me!

Psilocybin

Quote from: Kodiack on August 25, 2008, 11:51:39 PM
nvidia

'nuff said

Dammit, pay attention. NVidia doesn't manufacture GPUs; they make the chipsets. XFX makes NVidia cards, and they're an amazing manufacturer.
Nvidia makes the GPU.
/fail

Omega12

Nvidea and AMD/ATI, there both the same to me.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Lohn Jocke

PsychoYoshi

Thread fails thanks to people not realizing that NVidia and ATI design the chipset architecture but don't actually manufacture the chips. Kodiack said this and yet people still didn't listen.