News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I... I think I may cry...

Started by Neerb, September 21, 2011, 06:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 26, 2011, 07:06:48 PM

I don't need to see your post again; it's more filler than any other legendary.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

It's no less "filler" than 90% of the legendaries found in the first few gens.
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 26, 2011, 07:09:03 PM
I don't need to see your post again; it's more filler than any other legendary.

Quote from: Zero on September 26, 2011, 01:12:01 PM
You go through an annoying dungeon to battle it, it plays legendary music, it intercourse ing rapes poop, what more do you need? It's no where near being a filler legendary.

The Riddler

Thread about giving Eevee good moves turns into a Fire Pokemon debate.

God dangit you guys don't know how to stay on topic about anything.

Zero

Quote from: Riddler21 on September 26, 2011, 07:26:22 PM
Thread about giving Eevee good moves turns into a Fire Pokemon debate.

God dangit you guys don't know how to stay on topic about anything.

It's what happens when everything that can be said about said topic is said and Kayo posts.

Recipe for disaster.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I remember choosing Flareon in original Red... and my starter was Venusaur. Good times; good, mediocre times.

I do really want to use this "glitch," though; I could at long last fulfill my dream of having a useful all-Eeveelution team (and I need Flareon because he's awesome and Glaceon's lame). Too bad I don't own either of the two games required for it to work.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 26, 2011, 08:09:46 PM
I remember choosing Flareon in original Red... and my starter was Venusaur. Good times; good, mediocre times.

I do really want to use this "glitch," though; I could at long last fulfill my dream of having a useful all-Eeveelution team (and I need Flareon because he's awesome and Glaceon's lame). Too bad I don't own either of the two games required for it to work.
pokesav?
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 26, 2011, 08:16:12 PM
pokesav?
^
If you want the moves then just pokesav it. Don't waste your time.
YEAH