News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Kayo's fight for the Dream World's Espeon

Started by Kayo, May 27, 2011, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Those of you who are also locked out from receiving an Eeveelution you deserve: this thread is for you.

Yep, I have the same problem. And I contacted the Pokémon Global Link HQ about it, and here's the most recent message I got from them:

QuoteHello, Trainer!

We apologize for the extended wait on your Eevee Evolution promotional event Pokémon.

While this issue may take several weeks to resolve for all users, rest assured that this ticket will be addressed in due time. Also, please note that we anticipate another update on this matter by the beginning of next week.

Thank you very much for your patience thus far, and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

What's this? They're GUARANTEEING a resolution? I sure hope so, they really intercourse ed up badly on this one. Why will it take several weeks to resolve? They have to do it individually for each and every trainer? Does is serve them right for their screw-up? Maybe. I don't know. I just want my darn Espeon. But we'll find out more, as that e-mail says, by next week.

I'll keep you all posted in this thread.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

You will lose the fight.
I LOST THE GAME!!!!
Maybe.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I'm also asking anyone else who has this same problem to post here. Kthx~
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I'm still having the problem, but i'm going to wait it out a few more days to see if it pops up eventually.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

I missed the apparently temporary window to play the game, so I can't get any of these Eeveelutions. Oh well.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on May 29, 2011, 09:27:48 PM
I missed the apparently temporary window to play the game, so I can't get any of these Eeveelutions. Oh well.
Neither can I

...but I played the game.

Hell, they might just make it available to everyone, since so many people aren't getting it that actually PLAYED the required game.
[move][/move]

Kayo

UPDATE.

DATES, I HAVE THEM.

QuoteHello again Trainer!

We apologize for the extended wait on your Eevee Evolution.

We anticipate reviewing and investigating the first batch of requests by June 17th. Successful investigations and those confirmed to have completed the promotion in its entirety should be able to receive their Pokémon by approximately June 22nd. We will try to update you as soon as possible with any further details.

Thank you very much for your patience thus far, and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

June 22nd seems so far away ;-;
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Both me and my bro have pretty much given up on this.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

QuoteHello, Trainer!

We have successfully verified that your account qualifies for the Eevee Evolution promotion! We will contact you in the next few days with instructions on when and how to receive your Eevee Evolution on the Pokémon Global Link.

Thank you again for your patience in regards to this issue. We appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Pokémon Support Team

I'M SO HAPPY ;D
[move][/move]

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Kayo

Quote from: Tahrann on June 18, 2011, 09:06:13 PM
Have you finally got it yet or do you still have a bit?
I'm waiting for them to send me the specific instructions they promised "in the next few days". I'm guessing the 22nd, since that's the date they originally said they'd send out the first batch of lost Eeveelutions.
[move][/move]

Kayo

Oh yeah, the other day they said I could go online to the PGL and my Espeon would be there waiting for me. I haven't done it yet. I'll get to it soon.

But yes, IT WORKED.
[move][/move]