News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

I made another remix, this time for "Ride on Shooting Star" by the Pillows

Started by Zovistograt, September 27, 2007, 01:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

And this one isn't really serious at all.  It was an attempt to see if I could do a decent remix in an hour.  And...uhh...this is what came out.

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/422591_w6cbf/RideOnShootingStarRemix.mp3

The actual title of the song is "Ride on Shooting Star (HOLY CRAP THIS SHOOTING STAR IS OUT OF CONTROL AAAAAAAH!!! remix)" or something like that but it was too long to make the URL.

It was just for fun, but I find it not half bad...what do you think?  And the ending is supposed to be like the shooting star crashing.  I also abandoned the actual tune of the song halfway through, so meh >.>
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Baka

It sounded good, but didn't have enough of the tune of the original song left in, in my opinion. A great sounded piece, but i would have liked it to sound more like a remix of the original. Still, it was a good remix, and I enjoyed listening to it. Kinda repetitive, but it would make great background music for a game or something. Of course, as you said, this "wasn't serious", so don't take my comments to seriously, I'm aware that it was just a "for fun" work, but even so, you created an enjoyable piece that I'm leaving on my Itunes playlist and will therefore listen to from time to time.