News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

School/College Sucks - Official Thread

Started by CoasterKid93, February 27, 2013, 09:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

Bump.
I've been gone for the most part from these forums, but I like this topic so maybe I can bring it back. I got a lot of stories about two of my roommates I had the past 2 years if anyone is intersted.

Anyways, I go to a technology school and the intercourse ing inernet here is unforgiving. We can always count on at least 2 nights where out internet is down. This semester started out with 12 hours of downtime the very first night. Today Angel(a site used to communicate and share files with professors and other classmates) had been down for over 24 hours. Did I mention I got to a intercourse ing tech school?

Quote from: Kayo on April 27, 2013, 07:57:27 PM
I'm going to SUNY Ulster (community college) for two years while i get my poop together, decide what i want to do with my life, gather some money, and pick a 4-year school.

Even community college is a thousand times better than my high school. Don't hate.
That's surprisingly close to my hometown.
0o!f

Zero

My university used Angel too

It was awful. Always down. Laggy. Not saving assignments properly. It was a nightmare.

Neerb

Blackboard master race (jk it's terrible)

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

L10

I think Blackboard baught Angel in the recent years, still all a mess though.

One of my roommates I had for two years, was an alcoholic/drunk. Over the two years he had passed out in the shower 4 times and flooded our suite. At least a 100 gallons of water spread through the hallways and 4 rooms each time(not including whatever water our laundry bags absorbed). (This is the short version)
0o!f

Zero

that sounds terrible

Everyone must've hated him

Doodle

YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

L10

Quote from: Zero on September 19, 2014, 05:19:04 PM
that sounds terrible

Everyone must've hated him
Oh we do. About halfway through last semester he decided he didn't want to be in school anymore, so he just ended up staying up odd hours of the night every night, screaming stupid poop playing Dota 2, and usually drinking.

So many things I don't have to deal with anymore between him and our other roommate.
0o!f

Zero

Later in life he'll probably regret that. I mean, school has been rough on me too and there were times I wanted to give up, but I've made many good memories and pushed on.

but hey at least hes not your problem anymore

RazorFilledCandy

i transferred to a 4 year college and this is the most stressed i have ever been about school but my roomates are cool and not weird so that helps

also gosh dang i havent been here in forever

Zero

Roommates being cool is a fortunate thing. Most people I know have horror stories.

and hi

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: RazorFilledCandy on October 09, 2014, 10:47:41 PM
i transferred to a 4 year college and this is the most stressed i have ever been about school but my roomates are cool and not weird so that helps

also gosh dang i havent been here in forever
And what would be wrong with them being weird? Just because someone is weird doesn't mean they're a bad person.

whatwewishfor

whatever