News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE FOR CHILD'S PLAY

Started by Silverhawk79, July 11, 2011, 11:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Ruby, Crystal, and Yellow are now taken.

Light

whoo i get to use my makeshift webcam of ugly horribleness yay
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

If someone explained what I would have to do to set one up, then I'd happily do one.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: J on July 17, 2011, 04:48:50 PM
If someone explained what I would have to do to set one up, then I'd happily do one.
I will once I get all the games filled.

jnfs2014

buttlord420

DO IT IN AUGUST I DON'T HAVE INTERNET YET  :(

Kayo

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on July 17, 2011, 05:57:44 PM
DO IT IN AUGUST I DON'T HAVE INTERNET YET  :(
You can always pre-record it (Internet is not required for this) and then have Silver put it up (getting it to him during the short time you DO have internet, like at Starbucks). That'll work.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

MoS

I'll do original Blue. I'm not sure of the specifics of what this entails, but I love the original pokemon.

Kayo

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on July 18, 2011, 03:33:42 AM
I'll do original Blue. I'm not sure of the specifics of what this entails, but I love the original pokemon.
Nuzlocke challenge:

1. If a Pokemon faints it is dead and you must release it.
2. You may only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in an area.

That's basically the gist of it but there are a few more rules.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Spud

Fuck it, I'll make time. I'll do FireRed. If J backs out, I'd like to do LeafGreen instead though.

Kayo

Quote from: Spud on July 18, 2011, 06:26:43 PM
Fuck it, I'll make time. I'll do FireRed. If J backs out, I'd like to do LeafGreen instead though.
LeafGreen has better version exclusives.

[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Quote from: Spud on July 18, 2011, 06:26:43 PM
If you want Leafgreen THAT bad, then go ahead. I can do FireRed just as easily  (when really doesn't say much, but still).

Spud

Quote from: J on July 18, 2011, 09:52:13 PM
If you want Leafgreen THAT bad, then go ahead. I can do FireRed just as easily  (when really doesn't say much, but still).
You can keep it if you want. I was just saying if for whatever reason you can't do it, I'd gladly do it.

Kayo

[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Quote from: Spud on July 18, 2011, 10:38:08 PM
You can keep it if you want. I was just saying if for whatever reason you can't do it, I'd gladly do it.
I don't really care either way. LeafGreen was just the first version that popped into my head. If you prefer it over FireRed, then you can do it. I view them as equals (version exclusives don't matter in Nuzlocke runs anyways).