News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The NSFCD Pokédex - A Collaborative Project.

Started by Kayo, April 17, 2011, 05:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: Kondor on April 26, 2011, 05:19:27 PM
No, the whole thing is the fact that you won't accept any of my ideas. And you're the one being a baby, since you're giving me poop about this project that I only want to work my ass off to help with just because you don't like me. All I wanted to do was help, and you shut me out.
Look at what you do. You take every idea everyone has and ninny about it relentlessly and use arguments that are so bad you give us all intercourse ing HEADACHES trying to respond. You annoy the everloving poop out of me. This is why I shut you out.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler_Robin on April 26, 2011, 05:20:43 PM
Look at what you do. You take every idea everyone has and ninny about it relentlessly and use arguments that are so bad you give us all intercourse ing HEADACHES trying to respond. You annoy the everloving poop out of me. This is why I shut you out.
Get out of my project, I'm trying to allow people to contribute ideas here and you're just being a drama queen. Take it somewhere else.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kondor on April 26, 2011, 05:23:17 PM
Get out of my project, I'm trying to allow people to contribute ideas here and you're just being a drama queen. Take it somewhere else.
Postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost

Silverhawk79

Neither side can handle discussion apparently. Locked.