News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

It's been a while.

Started by L10, September 13, 2010, 07:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

Hmm, where to start...

I do believe the last you heard of me I was with Shelby. Well after about 3 weeks of being with her we finally went on a date, haircut, dinner, movie.
Well 3 days after that date she broke up with me, and for what reason I have no clue, whether it was because I didn't kiss her on the date, or it was too awkward, or "I liked her more than she liked me." I even tried getting her back for the next couple of weeks, and this went through Regents week, so school was over at that point. Regardless, it doesn't matter now. I hurt for a little while, but it all set up for what was on it's way.
After I gave up, I felt quite empty because I was beginning to fall for her and that crush I had on that Caitlin girl(few of you may remember that) but after that I liked no one, very empty and strange feeling.

After a certain point I was able to put it all behind me, and I was just hoping to have a blast this summer. I just wanted to do everything I could.
For a while it was just a normal summer, hanging out with the same friends, went to an amusement park. But then things within the family started taking their toll. My dad had just retired, so there was a 3 week lag between his last paycheck and the time we start getting the money for his retirement. Well things started getting rough, we were running out of money and were starting to prepare for my annual 2 week vacation to Myrtle Beach. So we had our "Conversion Van" brought in for a checkup to see if it's ready and tuned for the long drive down, and fit enough to tow the pop-up trailer we have. Things start to look really bad.
Turns out, the van isn't safe to drive, to the point my parents had to sign a paper saying they know it's not safe when they took it back.(The frame under the steering box was almost rusted all the way through, so the next pot hole could send us into a terrible frenzy with no control)

So now, low on money, vacation is in just over a week, and now we need a car capable of towing a trailer. And I've been having a fairly boring summer so far.

Well, my dad gets a loan for just 15,000 and my mom has enough money to pull our budget for a car to just 21,000. Find a car that's large enough for 4 people, 3 dogs, and stuff for a 14 hour car ride, not very easy. We went to every corner of the county looking for something.(ok, that doesn't sound that bad, but when you're driving something that's ready to spill it's guts on the road any moment it can get to you)

Anyways, I can make a whole topic about that whole mess alone, so long story short, the day before we actually picked out our car(which ended up being a 2006 Ford Explorer V8) I got a formspring "question" which said: "You're really cute (:" which really made my day, even my whole week. And actually the night before I got that I made a status on facebook stating that a week before then I had gotten a strange gut feeling(I get them sometimes, randomly) that something explosively awesome was approaching
and that right around now(then) would be a good time for that awesome thing to happen.

Anyways, I spent 1 or 3 days communicating with this person through formspring where I matched up the style of the person with their facebook and sent them a message, confirmed it was who I thought it was, and we traded numbers. And it's someone I've never talked to before, but know of because I passed her in the halls everyday. The next day I believe was the last day before I left to go to the beach. And I spend a week or so texting this girl, and we start to get to know each other, and I start to really like this girl. I notice that the first of August is in just a couple of days, so I hold back, and ask her out(yeeeeeeeeees through a text, I was still at the beach) on the first of August :B

Well, a couple of days later, my mom starts talking about how since my dad isn't working anymore, why not just stay as long as we could afford, so we decide to stay an extra week. So in total I was at the beach for 1 day short of 3 weeks. So I have fun, connect with my new girlfriend through texts yaddayadda.

And the day after I get back, I go for my first date to the movies with her. And since then we have seen each other everyday except one or two. But now that school has started(which I of course still see her) I have had some empty time at home, with no one over. Senior year is so far easy with hardly any homework, so I've had time to come here again.

Sorry, I'm not the best story teller but hopefully you can understand it all.

So in short: Randomly dumped, got over it, planned for a fun summer, boring summer, things turned to poop, suddenly get a sign of hope, go to beach, get girl, come home, spend time with girl, school, here.

Oh and her name is Shannon :)
0o!f

SkyMyl

So you got dumped and things began looking down, but then a girl told you that you're cute, you two are now dating, and life is pretty good for the time being?

Well, that's awesome.

L10

Yup, I'm loving life. I just need a job and my driver's license now.
0o!f

L10

Well, I have some spare time, so I was just going to check in;

So I'm still with the girl; Shannon, and it's a very, very great relationship, I'm as happy as can be :)

And I have both a job(which I've used to go out to eat, buy a new CPU, got a new ipod coming in the mail, and oh so much more) and I also have my driver's license now....the freedom is so great :D!
0o!f

SkyMyl

Nayrman

Your happiness makes me more depressed  :|

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Wrong place to post this.

And I don't think many people you know, care.

Jhen Mohran

Congratulations with your happiness! Hope the future gets brighter for ya, ze.

Quote from: Nayrman on January 17, 2011, 04:58:07 PM
Your happiness makes me more depressed  :|
Quote from: Positive Vibes on January 18, 2011, 03:15:46 PM
Wrong place to post this.

And I don't think many people you know, care.
Aww, don't be so negative, you two.

Allegretto

Quote from: Marisa on January 18, 2011, 06:56:31 PM
Congratulations with your happiness! Hope the future gets brighter for ya, ze.
Aww, don't be so negative, you two.
The truth is often negative.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: Positive Vibes on January 18, 2011, 08:45:28 PM
The truth is often negative.
I REJECT YOUR FALSE OPINIONS AND INSTALL MY OWN!!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

Quote from: Kayo on January 18, 2011, 08:49:15 PM
says "Positive Vibes"
My name doesn't reflect my opinion on the truth :D. You should just stay positive, even in negative situations.

Kayo

Quote from: Positive Vibes on January 19, 2011, 09:55:13 PM
My name doesn't reflect my opinion on the truth :D. You should just stay positive, even in negative situations.
You should try that.
[move][/move]