News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Gone for 2 weeks

Started by Chris8492, November 15, 2011, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Back from China, and no jetlag thankfully but the flight was 16 hours with a 13 hour difference from Hong Kong to the east coast. I did get some pretty cool stuff while I was there though. It's fun to haggle prices in markets.

[Spoiler][/spoiler]

I got that Katana at a market in Hong Kong for like $40 in US dollars, but its actual value is a bit more.

DededeCloneChris

Cute.

Now put that katana far away from your reach. I fear it might stab somebody by accident. More emphasis on accident.

Chris8492

Oh cmon It's only for decoration  :(

Bearissoslow

Mona

Ooooo... It's pretty.

My little brother collects swords. He took a martial arts class that also covered weapons and whatnot so he now thinks he's a master swordsman. Whenever he hears a knock at the door at night when we're not expecting anyone he goes and grabs one of his swords. I've opened to door to find him pointing one of them at me on a few occasions. He also likes to swing them around a lot. I'm worried I'm going to walk in one day to find that one of his swords slipped out of his hand and impaled our mother.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Mona on November 30, 2011, 06:54:34 PM
Ooooo... It's pretty.

My little brother collects swords. He took a martial arts class that also covered weapons and whatnot so he now thinks he's a master swordsman. Whenever he hears a knock at the door at night when we're not expecting anyone he goes and grabs one of his swords. I've opened to door to find him pointing one of them at me on a few occasions. He also likes to swing them around a lot. I'm worried I'm going to walk in one day to find that one of his swords slipped out of his hand and impaled our mother.

What a genius.  Really.

I own a gun, do you think I grab it when someone knocks at night?  No.  I'm just more cautious when checking who's out there. 

Tell him that no one is impressed and to chill the intercourse  out.

Chris8492

Quote from: Bearissoslow on November 30, 2011, 04:36:55 PM
no one missed you

Didn't miss u either.

[Spoiler][/spoiler]

Also here are some Mario bros collectables I saw all 4 of them being sold around 15 US Dollars in China. Pretty cheap.

DededeCloneChris

Mona

Quote from: BOREDSANTABOY on November 30, 2011, 07:50:50 PM
What a genius.  Really.

I own a gun, do you think I grab it when someone knocks at night?  No.  I'm just more cautious when checking who's out there. 

Tell him that no one is impressed and to chill the intercourse  out.

Eh. He's only ten.
Also, I think my mother would slap me if I talked to him like that.

Chris8492

Quote from: Mona on November 30, 2011, 06:54:34 PM
Ooooo... It's pretty.

Also that's kinda scary with ur brother and his swords since he's only 10. Probably should have them locked up in place where he can't get them. My sword is only for decoration.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Mona on December 01, 2011, 02:41:19 AM
Eh. He's only ten.

He's only ten.

only ten.

ten.

TEN.

The state where you live surely lets anyone have whatever they want, huh?

Mona

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 01, 2011, 08:35:05 AM
The state where you live surely lets anyone have whatever they want, huh?

No. My mother lets him have anything he wants. Ever since he was a baby. When I was at school she'd let him go into my room and mess with my things. A few of my video games got really scratched up from when he was little.

buttlord420

Quote from: Snowflake Mona on November 30, 2011, 06:54:34 PM
Whenever he hears a knock at the door at night when we're not expecting anyone he goes and grabs one of his swords.
That's sounds like a good way to get shot :U