News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

everyone reccomend an album to others that you dig

Started by Custom, January 14, 2013, 12:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

MY FIRST RECOMMENDATION IS

Adults!!!... Smart!!! Shithammered!!! And Excited By Nothing!!!!!!! by Bomb the Music Industy!

This is my favorite ska-punk EP ever made. It's really great and I just FEEL ITS VIBES FLOW THROUGH ME EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO IT!!! It has some of my favorite songs of all time and I feel it's the band's best work. (I think all their poop is pretty great still, don't get me wrong.)

I definitely recommend checking it out if you're into that sort of thing.

Favorite songs: The First Time I Met Sanawon, Slumloard, FUCK PRETTY MUCH EVERY SONG

All their albums are free at http://quoteunquoterecords.com/btmi.php
You should donate if you dig it!!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Flying Chickens

Well, if you've never listened to Bloc Party's Silent Alarm album, it's incredible. I don't know what got in their mind after that, but Silent Alarm is a testament of musical ability and know-how.

CoasterKid93

Alice in Chains' "Dirt" album. This whole album is a powerhouse of emotional depth and regret, dealing with subject matter such as drug abuse and the death of a friend with a level of maturity and rawness that you don't frequently see in heavy metal, or grunge for that matter.

"Would" is my favorite song off of the album, and easily one of my favorite songs of all time. The song deals with the death of Mother Love Bone's lead singer Andrew Wood, who happened to be a close friend of the lead singer to Alice in Chains. This song deals with his death after overdosing on heroin. The sound and lyrics of this song are awesome.

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

The lead singer went the same way that guy went

Artists are so tragic

Custom

Quote from: Flying Chickens on January 17, 2013, 12:48:39 AM
Well, if you've never listened to Bloc Party's Silent Alarm album, it's incredible. I don't know what got in their mind after that, but Silent Alarm is a testament of musical ability and know-how.

that's a good album

i'd like to recommend grand battle by monomate
it's probably the must have nintendocore album
very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn0H4sKMqg

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!