News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Spiders

Started by arachnid, April 14, 2010, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arachnid

I'm So happy it is spring all of the spiders are comeing back and I have my net ready. isn't it ready :D
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Dog Food

I'm not. I'm extremely cautious. Let me list the not-so-obvious places I've found spiders in the past year:

- I turned on the sink. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER FALLS OUT.
- I went to put a hat on. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS CRAWLING INSIDE OF THE HAT.
- I went to sit down. HOLY SHIT THERE ARE MULTIPLE SPIDERS UNDER THE CUSHION OF THIS CHAIR.
- I go to use that puff ball in the shower. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER THINKS IT IS IT'S NEST.
- I get into the car. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS LIVING IN THE SPEAKERS.
- I get into bed. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS CRAWLING UP TO ME.
- I pick up my backpack. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS ON IT.
- I go to open the garage control panel to get inside of my house. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS LIVING ON IT.
- I go to turn on a lamp. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS INSIDE THE SHADE.
- I'm walking on the fifth floor in school. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS HANGING FROM A STRING AND SO FUCKING CLOSE TO HITTING MY FACE HAD I NOT SEEN IT AT THE LAST SECOND AND DUCKED.

That is all I can remember at this moment. So, to all the spiders who might be listening, I have this to say: Get. The. Fuck. Out. Seriously, get the intercourse  out. I don't want to see you anymore. I'm done. I hate that you've scarred me in so many ways. I can't use a sink without waiting a few seconds, just waiting to see if something might plop out of it... I can't get into bed without checking over my sheets for signs of anything. I can't put anything on my head without checking the inside thoroughly first (it is extreme luck that I found that one - I actually checked it before I put it on my head, which I would never normally do but this time I did and I got intercourse ing lucky). I don't use a backpack anymore, but when I did I checked it over before putting it on at all times. That chair? Have never sat in it again. That puff ball? Gone. I don't use those anymore, they remind me of spiderwebs. I don't just stick my hand into lamps anymore. Oh no, I need to be more cautious.

Long story short, I dislike spiders. I don't want to see them dead. And I don't want to see them alive. I just don't want to see them. Exist, just exist out of my eyesight.

That is all.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: arachnid on April 14, 2010, 06:08:30 PM
I'm So happy it is spring all of the spiders are comeing back and I have my net ready. isn't it ready :D

Sounds like we have a Darren Shan on our hands. >.> I'm happy about it being spring, but the spiders can go away. Seriously. I can deal with them from a distance, but not when they're super close or on me.

- Last year, I had several instances of spiders either creepily watching me, or trying to land on my head while I was taking a shower. Shampoo bottle was my best friend these times. Smash and down the sink they go. >.>

- Around this time last year, some of my friends and I were studying for the APUS exam. Well I went to stand up and go do something and what do ya know, one had crawled on me and started running around the boobage area. And no matter how much I swatted, I couldn't make the darn thing get offa me! Then to make things worse, the only other one not spazzing and freaking out and could possibly grab the spider was one of my guy friends. Awkward. The spider was eventually knocked off, but my guy friend likes spiders and insects, and wouldn't let me kill it.

- Yesterday, I was at Tae Kwon Do, and a spider tried to land on me. It missed, went floating to the ground, then kept trying to crawl on me. We were doing stretches/push-ups/sit-ups, and I didn't want to make a scene... I'm usually the only female there, and I wasn't finna lose my badass rep over a darn spider. So, I flicked it away, but it came back to me. I flick it away again, but this time it lands behind the guy next to me. It got squished when the guy laid back to do sit-ups... Don't think he knew. >.>;

- Then TODAY... There was a spider on my dad's door. I picked up my mom's house shoe, but I wasn't thinking when I went to hit the spider. I slammed the shoe forward like I was throwing a punch while my finger was still extended, and intercourse ed it up. So now I'm sitting here with a splint on my right hand index finger, in pain.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

BOREDFOREVER

Did you know Missouri has it's own breed of tarantula?  We do.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

But here in nothern Missouri you don't see those a lot.  We do, however, have a poop ton of these bad boys: The Wolf Spider

[spoiler][/spoiler]

And they get big.  So big you don't want to step on them.. SO big you throw a intercourse ing phonebook at them.  Not full-grown tarantula size, but big enough to intercourse  up a small mouse.

Irene Adler

Small spiders are cute... until I squish them. :3
I don't like wolf spiders, or other large spiders though. :x

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

arachnid

Smash... Spiders!.. tch, tch,  >:( Nooooooooooooo! 

Oh & Sh0rTi  I think your "guy griend" & I could be best friends.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/

Allegretto

Quote from: KJ on April 15, 2010, 04:42:07 PM
I'm not. I'm extremely cautious. Let me list the not-so-obvious places I've found spiders in the past year:

- I turned on the sink. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER FALLS OUT.
- I went to put a hat on. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS CRAWLING INSIDE OF THE HAT.
- I went to sit down. HOLY SHIT THERE ARE MULTIPLE SPIDERS UNDER THE CUSHION OF THIS CHAIR.
- I go to use that puff ball in the shower. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER THINKS IT IS IT'S NEST.
- I get into the car. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS LIVING IN THE SPEAKERS.
- I get into bed. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS CRAWLING UP TO ME.
- I pick up my backpack. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS ON IT.
- I go to open the garage control panel to get inside of my house. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS LIVING ON IT.
- I go to turn on a lamp. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS INSIDE THE SHADE.
- I'm walking on the fifth floor in school. HOLY SHIT A SPIDER IS HANGING FROM A STRING AND SO FUCKING CLOSE TO HITTING MY FACE HAD I NOT SEEN IT AT THE LAST SECOND AND DUCKED.

That is all I can remember at this moment. So, to all the spiders who might be listening, I have this to say: Get. The. Fuck. Out. Seriously, get the intercourse  out. I don't want to see you anymore. I'm done. I hate that you've scarred me in so many ways. I can't use a sink without waiting a few seconds, just waiting to see if something might plop out of it... I can't get into bed without checking over my sheets for signs of anything. I can't put anything on my head without checking the inside thoroughly first (it is extreme luck that I found that one - I actually checked it before I put it on my head, which I would never normally do but this time I did and I got intercourse ing lucky). I don't use a backpack anymore, but when I did I checked it over before putting it on at all times. That chair? Have never sat in it again. That puff ball? Gone. I don't use those anymore, they remind me of spiderwebs. I don't just stick my hand into lamps anymore. Oh no, I need to be more cautious.

Long story short, I dislike spiders. I don't want to see them dead. And I don't want to see them alive. I just don't want to see them. Exist, just exist out of my eyesight.

That is all.
GOT DAMN IT K/J NOW I'M TERRIFIED OF ALL THESE PLACES X_X.

MoS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maclura_pomifera

We used to have a lot of spiders, but we started putting osage oranges around the house, and on windowsills. Even though there's no scientific proof they deter spiders, I haven't seen any spiders since.

The Riddler

I already made this thread. >:[

Anyway, I don't mind spiders unless they're big freaky ones. Yellow and black ones are creepy as intercourse .
If I ever see an Australian Spider in person, I may very well poop myself.

My only thing with spiders is that they catch me off guard. If I see one suddenly scurry across my wall, I'll jump. Can't help it.
And if I see one crawling on the wall or hanging from the ceiling as I'm trying to sleep, I can't sleep until I find it and kill it.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Lance on April 21, 2010, 03:37:57 PM

And if I see one crawling on the wall or hanging from the ceiling as I'm trying to sleep, I can't sleep until I find it and kill it.

Ya know, I told a friend that if a spider was dangling down towards her open mouth while she's asleep, I'd let it go right in there. xD
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

arachnid

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 23, 2010, 10:08:28 PM
Ya know, I told a friend that if a spider was dangling down towards her open mouth while she's asleep, I'd let it go right in there. xD

You know that the average person eats six spiders in their lifetime when they are sleeping. ^_^
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/

arachnid

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 21, 2010, 03:37:57 PM
I already made this thread. >:[

Anyway, I don't mind spiders unless they're big freaky ones. Yellow and black ones are creepy as intercourse .
If I ever see an Australian Spider in person, I may very well poop myself.

My only thing with spiders is that they catch me off guard. If I see one suddenly scurry across my wall, I'll jump. Can't help it.

I understand being startled by spiders when they suddenly appear on you but i get over it quickly then I catchit and study it
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/

Chris8492

you've seen nothing.

If you ever get a chance later on, go to South Africa on a safari.

You see holes on the road that may look like a woodchucks nest, but really its a spider. The instructer stuck a piece of hay in the hole, then something started to pull it down. 1 minute later...this GIANT spider comes out.

This spider happens to be in the top five list of the most poisoness spiders in the world so caution when you go near them.  Also, they are the size of a small to medium sized rat. around 6 - 8 inches. (well...atleast don't let them crawl on you for those of you that love spiders).

I don't mind spiders, but if they get on me or something, well of course im going to brush it off. :|

Dog Food

OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

...Okay, it's not bad looking. I actually don't mind the big, hairy ones. Tarantulas are alright. It's the small, skinny bony ones that creep me out. And DL's. Fucking hate those things.

...Aw, it's actually kind of cute. I mean, if I saw it in person I'd run away screaming like the little girl I am, but I can handle the picture.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.