News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Girls brah...

Started by 2-D, March 27, 2010, 09:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

I've said it and I'll say it again, and then probably again.

Girls are mind intercourse .

I can go on so much about this subject, but I'm not.
0o!f

ThePowerOfOne

Most girls do suck, which is why i'm bi. When girls piss me off, I have somewhere else to go ^__^

But seriously, girls around here really do suck, i've had relationships with a few around here, but they are all total whores, so none have been all that serious. I've got a boyfriend right now, it's been about 6 or so months, he's awesome.

Mystic

Phaze wins thread.

Dog Food

Quote from: Phaze on March 28, 2010, 07:46:46 PM
Most girls do suck, which is why i'm bi. When girls piss me off, I have somewhere else to go ^__^

But seriously, girls around here really do suck, i've had relationships with a few around here, but they are all total whores, so none have been all that serious. I've got a boyfriend right now, it's been about 6 or so months, he's awesome.
So do you mean that figuratively or literally?

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 28, 2010, 06:38:44 AM
Thanks Smokey :) It's great to get advice from the illest bear around...Yogi is so lame XD

And I am don't you worry. Like Riddler said before, I was with her for almost two years and it's been a while since the break up and I'm still crazy about her. I just hope we get back together soon, the anticipation is killing me lol.

Oh, one more question for you guys, is a WoW pin a good idea for a present? 'Cause I bought one for her :P

Thanks for the support, the bear appreciates it. And remember, only you can prevent forest fires. So if anything fire-related happens, we know who to blame. You. I've already given the police your address, just in case.

And, uh, if she plays WoW, then yes. If not, then probably no. But it's the thought that counts, anyway. What's the occasion?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

2-D

Quote from: Smokey the Bear on March 28, 2010, 08:50:20 PM
So do you mean that figuratively or literally?
Thanks for the support, the bear appreciates it. And remember, only you can prevent forest fires. So if anything fire-related happens, we know who to blame. You. I've already given the police your address, just in case.

And, uh, if she plays WoW, then yes. If not, then probably no. But it's the thought that counts, anyway. What's the occasion?

Oh...oh my :O Well now I'll try extra hard to not light fires in the woods.

And she does play...it's just I bought an Alliance pin...only to recently discover she plays Horde :( Could 'cause a rift. And I just got it just to be nice...I saw it and thought of her :)

Dog Food

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 28, 2010, 09:21:02 PM
Oh...oh my :O Well now I'll try extra hard to not light fires in the woods.

And she does play...it's just I bought an Alliance pin...only to recently discover she plays Horde :( Could 'cause a rift. And I just got it just to be nice...I saw it and thought of her :)
Aw, that's so sweet. Well, unless she wants to start something bad with you, giving that to her and telling her that it reminded you of her so you wanted her to have it will make her happy. I'm sure she'll love it. But then again I don't know her. You do, though, so I trust you know what you are doing.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

2-D

Quote from: Smokey the Bear on March 28, 2010, 09:25:26 PM
Aw, that's so sweet. Well, unless she wants to start something bad with you, giving that to her and telling her that it reminded you of her so you wanted her to have it will make her happy. I'm sure she'll love it. But then again I don't know her. You do, though, so I trust you know what you are doing.

She'll pretend to be upset just to save face with The Horde but she'll love it. and it might sound cheap, but I used a blank piece of paper to wrap it, but I drew a bunch of her favorite band's logos on it along with Penguins...it was kinda are thing ^_^

Allegretto

This post will make me look like a stupid hypocritical ninny but i'll just go with it.

Alright and it begins.

My first *Real* girlfriend was named Courtney Nicole Page. We were happy together for 4 years, but then she broke up with me saying "I don't want a relationship" I was like "Alright, however if you ever want to be in one, will you tell me I will be the first person you consider?" And she said yes. The very next day she said she was with this kid named Brannon who had been flirting with her for a while.

I raged, screamed cussed her out etc. *This was 3-4 years ago.* eventually they broke up and we were having a long talk. She said she wanted to be with me again, I said "Are you 100% sure you want to be with me, I don't want to be with you if you are going to leave me again in a few days" She said yes she was sure.

The very next morning she said she was back with Brannon and that we were broken up.

This itself tore at me however it's not near the worst part.

She eventually broke up with him and got together with this kid named Justin, who was an ignorant intercourse  who did not like the truth. She began to experiment with him with some small things, as in First kiss, making out nothing sexual. However once he touched her they broke up.

That's when we got back together again, and she promised that she wanted me to be her first as in sex.

However we ended up breaking up again, and she got together with another guy named Jacob.

Now it should be obvious but I was very very in love with this girl. Ever since the first year we were together I thought to myself "We will be together forever" however once she was with Jacob I woke up after not texting her for a night from jealousy and etc.

And her text was this

"I need to tell you something, but I don't know how...Jacob came over last night..and well...i'm not a virgin anymore"

I think that broke me

I went into a blind rage just yelling and yelling and yelling at her, cussing her out saying things as idiotic as "Tell me you hate me so I will never feel the need to talk to you again"

She was not replying at this point, and a few days later I was called into the police department for harassment. I turned it against them by saying her boyfriend sent me texts saying he wanted to kill me. So the police just said "Fuck it" and stopped talking to all of us.

I have her number blocked and it is not legal for me to contact her for 2 years. *This was around November 2009*

If anyone read that entire story you have my thanks. I'm actually glad I finally wrote everything down minus a few details.

This relationship is the reason I don't think sex should be so open to teenagers, personally I don't even like Sex. I'v had it, and don't see the big deal. I think it is highly over rated, however I still am very biased and hate nearly everyone who has done it regardless of age. I am an awful hypocritical person, however that's just me.

Anyway moving on, after her I went out with a girl named Hannah, who was the first girl I slept with. She was an emo girl that kept making me promise "Never break up with me, I want us to be together forever". And the kind of person I am, is if I go out with someone it means I love them and don't want to break up with them. However after making me promise this sort of thing for ages, after we had sex a few times she broke up with me, to go back out with her old boyfriend which she had promised she would never do.

Afterwards, I contemplated going out with a girl named Laura who liked me, however I realized I was jumping to relationship to relationship and needed time away.

And now I realize I don't want one, girls are not to be trusted and I despise there very gender.

I have been cheated on, lied to and had my heart shattered by the same girl. And my step mom cheated on my step step dad which lead to even more bent up anger against the female gender. I started smoking for a short while and basically drank myself under the table at points.

To extend a small amount *Don't get me wrong my real dad was just as awful* my real parents were druggies who left me off at an orphanage when I was 3 months old and there reason was "We just did not want a kid" My real mom over dosed while pregnant with my little brother/sister and my real dad I think was in jail but i'm sure he's out now.

Never cut myself, never contemplated suicide, just terrible depression, anger and remorse.

I am truly grateful to all that have read this fully.

2-D

Schemer, man, I'm really sorry. :( What you've been through is ridiculous and I have no idea of what to say.

I can never change your mind about how you feel about females. But what I can do is offer to be here if you ever need someone to talk to..no homo of course.

As for sex...it's complicated...I've had sex with only one girl...and at first it was for the great feeling I got. but after the breakup, I did some thinking and I came to realize that it's a very emotional, spiritual thing that should not be thrown around so much by younger kids.

2-D

UPDATE:I just asked her out to lunch or dinner sometime Good news...

She said yes!!!!

Bad news...

She's busy all week and won't have time off from school until the summer time. :(

So I can do one of two things...

1)Wait..which is BORING
2)Have Rob drive me upstate to see her in the middle of school, steal her from her class and drag her to Applebees

Start the car Rob :D

Allegretto

Thanks m8.

Yeah, that's what I thought, I was always a pretty hardcore hater of sex, but I just wanted to be the first with the girl I loved. When I wasn't it made me hate the subject even more ;_;.

Still, no problem now. Getting a little less stressed over time.

"it's a very emotional, spiritual thing that should not be thrown around so much by younger kids".

I agree.

Also, this is just from personal experience, but I would say going out with someone who you have broken up with is a bad idea, just because the link was severed once, and it's a high chance it could happen again.

But that's just me.

2-D

Quote from: Schemer on March 28, 2010, 10:26:20 PM
Also, this is just from personal experience, but I would say going out with someone who you have broken up with is a bad idea, just because the link was severed once, and it's a high chance it could happen again.

But that's just me.

Good advice. I've heard that a lot...and I know the risks...but I just wanna try ya know? We live to learn from our own mistakes. I have made mistakes in my past and I've learned from them.

Allegretto

Righto, mistakes in the past are the stepping stones to the future.

I made that up, I like it!

Go for it, I just hope you don't get hurt. Especially if you really like the girl, it's crushing.

JrDude

Quote from: Mystic on March 28, 2010, 12:07:00 PM
I complained? I said I was happy. go read the thread I posted in Power down :\
Originally when you found out your girlfriend was/might be pregnant, you complained here, I believe it was also in Power Down.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 29, 2010, 12:03:33 AM
Originally when you found out your girlfriend was/might be pregnant, you complained here, I believe it was also in Power Down.
I suppose.