News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Legendary Discussion

Started by Macawmoses, April 26, 2011, 06:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

All discussion pertaining to the Legendary Pokemon -- be they cover, secret, or what have you -- is to take place within this thread.

Kayo

So, did everyone forget about this?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Unfortunately no, we just stopped caring.
I stopped caring after everyone else stopped caring, I kept posting ideas but no one cared about them so I said "screw it."
Also, someone was supposed to draw some things but never did.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on July 17, 2011, 02:21:22 AM
Unfortunately no, we just stopped caring.
I stopped caring after everyone else stopped caring, I kept posting ideas but no one cared about them so I said "screw it."
Also, someone was supposed to draw some things but never did.
Because I'm the only one that cares. If anyone else is willing to work on this I'm still for it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I've been willing to work on it, but I need more than ideas ignored.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on July 23, 2011, 01:05:05 PM
I've been willing to work on it, but I need more than ideas ignored.
It's been so long that I pretty much forgot everything. Why don't you hit me up in a PM or IRC or something?
[move][/move]

The Riddler

I stopped caring when Kock sucked the fun out of it.

Kayo

So me and Junior will get this thing going.

If this ever gets "approved".
[move][/move]

JrDude

Can we get some drawings please? This was fun when there was progress.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 17, 2012, 10:37:51 AM
Can we get some drawings please? This was fun when there was progress.
No one else cares, and posts don't even appear until OK'd by Hero or an admin, neither of whom can be here all the time.

Plus I have no ideas to work with as far as this thread.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Here's an idea: Draw some horses.
Peaceful feminine horse (The grass goddess thing)
Evil manly horse (Hades)
Neutralish horse (Poseidon)
Heroic-looking horse (Zeus/Pegasus)

Then, instead of trying to talk the details on the looks, I will take your drawings and try to draw my ideas with MS paint, and then you could agree/disagree, and when we agree finally, you can officially draw what you think it should look like based on our team work.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 19, 2012, 11:18:13 PM
Evil manly horse (Hades)

Then, instead of trying to talk the details on the looks, I will take your drawings and try to draw my ideas with MS paint, and then you could agree/disagree, and when we agree finally, you can officially draw what you think it should look like based on our team work.
I think you're forgetting two things

1) Those were the original ideas
2) Kockmongler ruined this project singlehandedly

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 19, 2012, 11:18:13 PM
Evil manly horse (Hades)

Are we still on the horses thing? I'm sure no one mentioned in the past about the ties that the legendary trio (quartet) of Gen V have to the four horsemen of the apocalypse, and after I read up on them myself they seem like a pretty logical inspiration.

It's something I could go further into detail about if you'd like, but after this realization I feel pretty weird about doing horses when the most recent legendary "trio" we had was roughly horse-like (Keldeo the most, physically.)

What other ideas did we have for the legendaries? 'Cause I'd like to see if there's anything else that I could work with.

Though, to be perfectly honest, I don't really think we should focus on the minor trio right now. I'm still all for getting the starters nailed in as well as a few basic animal Pokémon or gimmicky Pokémon. Those are always the first revealed to the public in the official games, so I think it's only natural that we give some focus on them.

Why don't we get some discussion going in the other threads? Alternately, I could just go and bump them myself, which I might do if I have anything to add.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Nothing is happening anywhere. Do not ruin an idea it took a month to agree on. Legendary Stallions shall still be a-go.

Though, speaking of what is normally announced first, the legendary cover guys are usually short after. So why not give the Silverhawkémon a look?

The main idea was Steel/Fly, maybe a red beak to signify Silver's acne problem.
I think it should look similar to this:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
But that can be up for discussion.

And for Mack, I had an idea of a Cantaur, but as a Moose, as he's Canadian. No one really agreed or disagreed.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

The legendaries in Gen V don't really seem related to the four horseman of the apocalypse. I thought they were supposed to be the three musketeer + the fabled fourth musketeer.