News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Staff opening.

Started by Judas, October 07, 2007, 05:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

Before you get excited, no, it's not for a mod position.

What we need is someone with amazing PHP/CSS/SMF skills, who could pretty much make a skin from scratch if needed.

PM me if this describes you.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

THELASTONESTANDING

I wish... <.<
I'd love Administrative powers (DUH), but I have no skills with that... =(

PM me before posting if there's is a mod opening
*wink wink*

CORRUPTION!

Friendly Hostile

Well I know someone, but I believe he already turned down a position here.

_Ichimaru_Gin_

I don't know if he has time to do it right now, but if you were to go to www.nsiderslounge.co.nr and contact the admin Resovolt, he could probably make one for you. He's pretty good at it, he made the skin on that site.

Rosti LFC

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 07, 2007, 09:12:57 PM
Well I know someone, but I believe he already turned down a position here.
We should get him to do it. Or maybe one of use could do it with his guidance.

I have skills in that stuff. Not quite sure if I'd be up to it, because I don't know what he actually wants. I was pretty good at it two or three years ago, but I've hardly touched it since then.

Dill

Snorkel, could you elaborate on what the person would be doing? I mean, would all he/she make is a skin, or would it be a variety of sorts?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: sebastian on October 08, 2007, 12:48:14 PM
Snorkel, could you elaborate on what the person would be doing? I mean, would all he/she make is a skin, or would it be a variety of sorts?
From what I understand, it would be a variety. Don't take my word for it, though.

Macawmoses

Quote from: _Ichimaru_Gin_ on October 08, 2007, 07:34:10 AM
I don't know if he has time to do it right now, but if you were to go to www.nsiderslounge.co.nr and contact the admin Resovolt, he could probably make one for you. He's pretty good at it, he made the skin on that site.

I highly recommend him...he is the admin though so you might make an affiliation with him at the very least

BOSSNIG

I can try >.>, I need time to get my own Computer though >.<.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

iemaxx

there is really cool skins but you have to pay mounthly(wroth it)