News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Complaining about the updates! (Fan Fiction)

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 15, 2008, 12:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

(Note, this takes place when Meta Knight was added to the Dojo)

Chapter 1: A hard trip. (WHERE THE HECK IS MY AIRSHIP?!?!?!)

"So I heard Meta Knight was going to join us Kirby" Fox said while walking with Kirby in the hall.

"Yeah, but is strange, he never comes to any place too late, he always comes first with the Halberd"

"Does that means something has happened in his way here?"

"Maybe" Answered Kirby, a little worried.

"Everyone, please gather to the main hall" Said Master Hand in the speaker.

"I wonder what it is now?" Asked Kirby.

1 hour later....

"Everyone, I want to ask why Meta Knight hasn't arrived here yet" Asked Master Hand.

Ness was glowing blue "Well, in your mind it says many things, like him joining us, 2 delays, a character from Seg..." He stopped glowing blue "When you will add me to the next tournament also?"

"Ness, if you don't stop reading my mind, I'll attack you with many thunders" Said Master Hand.

"Ok"

*Someone is knocking the door*

"I wonder who is it?" Asked Peach while she was heading to the door and opening it.

"*Panting* I..........finally........made it..........here........." Said a masked person.

"Oh Meta Knight! You're here!" Said Kirby jumping with joy.

"Of course I'm here, I was going to use the Halberd but somebody stole it!" Answered Meta Knight rather furiously.

But then Master Hand was sweating like crazy "I-I-I don't what are you talking about!"

"Is something wrong Master Hand?" Asked Pit.

"I-I-Is nothing! Really!"

Ness was glowing blue again "It your mind it says that you stole a big airshi-" Ness was attacked by a thunderbolt from above. "I........shut up"

"You.........YOU!!!!!!!" Said Meta Knight furiously while he was taking out his sword galaxia, ready to attack and posibly murder Master Hand.

"LOOK! IS KNUCKLE JOE!" Said Master Hand, everyone looked behind them, and Master Hand was gone.

"But............there is Knuckle Joe" Said Luigi.

"Did I...........miss something?" Knuckle Joe asked.

"Darn it! He's not here!" Said Meta Knight while he started to run after the big floating hand.

"Good, just what we need, another swordsman" Said Nana.

"What is wrong with swordsmans?" Asked Link, glaring at Nana.

"Well, simply because the fact there are 6 of them with us now"

"So, your point?" Asked Ike.

"This tournament sure has a way to rip off the swordsman types so much"

"Like clones?" Asked Zelda.

"No........well....maybe.....yes.......I mean, they could be more original with Gannondorf, but NOOOOO, is just a clone of Captain Falcon!" Said Jigglypuff.

"Now that I think about, what are the similarities with him and me? I can't use my magic........" Said Gannondorf, depressed.

"At least you're a clone of me! Meaning I'm perfect!" Aswered Falcon, rather proudly.

"Perfect? Maybe in Dora the Explorer, but not in here" Said Pichu, laughing.

"GUYS, WHERE I SHOULD HIDE FROM THAT LUNATIC SWORDSMAN?!" Asked Master Hand, sweating like crazy.

"Quick! Hide in the Kitchen! He will never find you there! Said Pikachu, quickly.

"THANKS!" And so, Master Hand hurried (or floated) quickly to the kitchen to hide.

"Where did that imitation of Glover go?!" Asked Meta Knight, panting.

"In the kitchen, hurry, he should have hided below the table" Said Pikachu.

"Roger!" Said Meta Knight, running towards the kitchen.

"Didn't you told Master Hand to hide in the kitchen just a moment ago?" Asked the PT.

"Shut up character without a original name" Said Pikachu.

"But I have a name! Is Ash!" Said Ash-I mean, the PT.

"No, you're not, first, you doesn't have a Pikachu, ME, second, you only have 3 pokemon!"

"But I have to catch them all! There are 151 of them out there!"

"THERE ARE 493 POKEMONS YOU IDIOT!" Said Mewtwo.

"Really? My path sure needs more attention"

"(This guy is sure dumb)" Thought Falco.

"And since you're a Pokemon, IS TIME TO CATCH YOU" Said the PT, reading a Pokeball to catch Mewtwo.

BOOM!

The PT was engulfed in a explosion out of nowhere.

"Good luck trying that" Said Mewtwo, levitating away.

"MERCY! PITY!" A scream was heard coming from the kitchen.

THE END..........OF THIS CHAPTER

Java

Sorry to say it, but this is probably just going to be moved to the FanFiction board, just like your last ones.

And you shouldn't have made two threads about it.  :-\

DededeCloneChris

Oops, I think I forgot that part, ok, StarWind, move this now please!