Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale

Started by Dog Food, April 02, 2010, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Lance on April 18, 2010, 08:42:05 PM
Aww, jerk.

LET'S DO THIS.
Magnum wanted to be your partner, so go with him.

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on April 19, 2010, 12:04:13 AM
I also challenge the next person that posts (besides Rob since I already challenged him)
...dangit.
He accepts. >:3

Dog Food

[spoiler=JrDude + KJBot vs. Hobo + KJBot]Wow, was that a close match. Had me at the edge of my seat. Well, at the beginning, not so much. Red Team (JrDude and a level one DK) was dominating at the beginning. But they got Blue Team (Hobo and a level two Ness) down to one life each, and suddenly Blue Team made a huge comeback! They killed DK, leaving Red Yoshi to fend for himself out there. But then Blue Luigi died, making it a one-stock vs. one-stock face off against Ness and Yoshi. At Brinstar. The lava was hot, and unfortunately, Ness got caught in the heat and died first (although both of their percentage damage was well above one hundred) it was just a matter of who died first. A very close match, but the victory goes to RED TEAM. It was a three-stock match. According to the results, Blue Team made more KO's, they just killed themselves more, causing them to lose.
JrDude gains +2 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shu vs. SkyMyl]Green Samus wins! At Sector Z. Kirby was stupid enough to throw down a motion sensor bomb. Then walk over to his own motion sensor bomb. Then stand on his motion sensor bomb. I can only begin to imagine what he was trying to prove. "LOL I DEFY PHYSICS LOL LOOK WUT I CAN DO". Suffice it to say that he exploded and killed himself. Thus, causing Shu his victory.
Shu gains +2 coins and +6 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Jason vs. Magnum]Red Pikachu wins! Hyrule Castle, standard rules.
Jason gains +1 coin and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Birdie vs. Magnum]Link wins! Peach's Castle. He killed Fox once, then suicided, making the final score 0 - -1.
Magnum gains +2 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Birdie vs. Spud]Kirby wins! Fox needs to make good use of items, or he will keep on losing. Also, it's funny watching Fox attempt to shoot Kirby. But Kirby's too short. Ahaha. Oh yeah, and this was in Dreamland.
Spud gains +5 coins and +5 exp for winning!
Spud leveled up! Congratulations! Spud has reached level two.
Note: Any battle Spud was set to participate in has been deleted in case the opponent(s) wish to back out of a fight against the newly leveled up Spud.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=SkyMyl vsl Rob]Blue Kirby wins! An intense battle in the Mushroom Kingdom, that was for sure. But in the end, Kirby won with a score of 1 - -1.
SkyMyl gains +2 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=JrDude vs. Rob]Pikachu wins! Another close match. This one was in Yoshi's Island and it went to Sudden Death. Yoshi was so close to a slam dunk with his tail, but Pikachu's static reached farther!
Rob gains +4 coins and +4 exp for winning!
JrDude gains +1 coin and +1 exp![/spoiler]
[spoiler=JrDude vs. SkyMyl]Red Yoshi wins! Another intense battle, but after Kirby died early in the game he just couldn't quite kill Yoshi (although he got him past 130% damage). Congo Jungle. The final score was 1 - -1.
JrDude gains +3 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]

OKAY, NOW THAT I AM UP-TO-DATE ON BATTLES... Let's move onto Story Mode. SkyMyl. It's your turn to face the music in Medium Mode.
...Blue Kirby awakens from his slumber. You look around. Your definitely not in Dreamland anymore. It's hot, too hot. And Samus is looking at you, beckoning you forward. Normally you aren't the type to get rough and dirty with a girl, but this opportunity is too hot (figuratively and literally) to pass up.
[spoiler=Round One]You win! The final score was 0 - -1. You killed Samus once, then died once from the lava.
You gain +1 coin and +1 exp.[/spoiler]
You fly away from Samus after overstaying your welcome. On your travels, you land onto a ruined castle. What's this? A swordsman is running at you. Perhaps he mistakes you for a trespasser? Well, you are a trespasser on this foreign soil, but you mean no harm. Guess you'll have to fight your way out of this misunderstanding...
[spoiler=Round Two]You lose. Link draws his sword to full height and slashes it down on you. With a cry, you fall off of his sacred land. Fall... fall... fall... You land with a splash into the water below and the world goes blank around you... You lost...[/spoiler]
THE END.
Your high score: 1000 points

There, I'm done for now. Also guys, the next challenge for the special event is posted.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Quote from: KJ on April 19, 2010, 09:56:37 AM
[spoiler=Shu vs. SkyMyl]Green Samus wins! At Sector Z. Kirby was stupid enough to throw down a motion sensor bomb. Then walk over to his own motion sensor bomb. Then stand on his motion sensor bomb. I can only begin to imagine what he was trying to prove. "LOL I DEFY PHYSICS LOL LOOK WUT I CAN DO". Suffice it to say that he exploded and killed himself. Thus, causing Shu his victory.
Shu gains +2 coins and +6 exp for winning![/spoiler]
FUCK
MYL does this every time he sees explosives in Smash.
This is an example of art imitating life.

[spoiler=JrDude vs. SkyMyl]Red Yoshi wins! Another intense battle, but after Kirby died early in the game he just couldn't quite kill Yoshi (although he got him past 130% damage). Congo Jungle. The final score was 1 - -1.
JrDude gains +3 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
FUCK
*Snicker*

You lose.
FUCK

[spoiler=SkyMyl vsl Rob]Blue Kirby wins! An intense battle in the Mushroom Kingdom, that was for sure. But in the end, Kirby won with a score of 1 - -1.
SkyMyl gains +2 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]

Shujinco2

Quote from: THEBIRD on April 18, 2010, 07:17:35 PM
Someone team up with me. Spud, Light, SSM. One of you guys. 

Also, I challenge Magnum, Spud, and Ninten.
Challange accepted.

Dog Food

I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR THE FIRST FOUR PEOPLE TO ACCEPT IT. AND WHEN YOU ACCEPT, PICK A COLOR: RED, WHITE, BLUE OR GREEN. YOU CAN NOT PICK A COLOR ALREADY POSTED.

Reward to the winner: 50 coins and an instant level up.

I will not be doing any more battles until after this challenge is finished. So let's try and get it over with quickly. Information will be posted once my four challengers have been chosen. Do you have what it takes?

The Riddler

jnfs2014

So_So_Man

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Shujinco2

SkyMyl

Dog Food

Rob: 8 points
So_So: 0 points
Jason: 0 points
JrDude: 10 points

AND JRDUDE WINS THE CHALLENGE. So_So was the last player standing, so he also gains a small reward.

So_So gains 10 exp and 25 coins!
JrDude gains an instant level up and 50 coins!

The Riddler

I challenge a KJ bot, then I would like to do Story Mode on Easy.

JrDude

Quote from: Lance on April 23, 2010, 09:13:05 PM
I challenge a KJ bot, then I would like to do Story Mode on Easy.
It was already on her schedule, you just asked for it a second time. :P (Front page)

I also challenge the next person to post.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

[spoiler=Birdie vs. Shu]Fox wins! Green Samus didn't play smart this time around. She walked right off of the Mushroom Kingdom once. The final score was 0 - -2
Birdie gains +5 coins and +5 exp for winning![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rob vs. KJ Bot]KJ Bot wins! A pretty intense battle. But Luigi trumped Pikachu in Kirby's Dreamland with a final score of 1 - -1.
Rob gains +5 coins and +2 exp for training.[/spoiler]

Story Modes are all that is left. I'm tired, so I'll do them later.