News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

School Dances

Started by Tsumaru, September 18, 2010, 09:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumaru

Do you go to them?  Do you enjoy them?

I've never gone to one, personally.  It's not that I never could get a date, I just never had any desire to go to one.  Junior Prom is going to be my first, but that's only because I'll have a ridiculously hot girl to go with.  Homecoming was tonight, but homecoming is retarded anyway.

Cornwad

Junior Prom was pretty boring, they didn't even have Chickfila after the first half hour or so.

Senior Prom was a lot more fun, they had all kind of fancy food, it wasn't in the gym, plus you get post prom which is always good.

Mystic

I've enjoyed every dance except my junior Snowball (winter dance). The DJ sucked, and the administration told the DJ half way through to stop playing rap and hip-hop, so he played stupid country and pop-rock poop.

Allegretto

I went to the homecoming dance at my girlfriends school.
It was pretty fun.

Shujinco2

Hate them. To hell.

For one, I can't dance. For two, I can't EVER get a single chick to go with me. THIRD of all, all the people go to their poopty clicks anyways. Fourth of all, the music, for the most part, sucks. And that's just among other things.

BOREDFOREVER

They were alright.  Mine always ended up containing some kind of drama, which is lame. 

Eizweir

Never been to a school dance, but the dances my church hosts are usually always awesome.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

RX-78-2

Quote from: Shujinco2 on September 21, 2010, 02:28:56 PM
Hate them. To hell.

For one, I can't dance. For two, I can't EVER get a single chick to go with me. THIRD of all, all the people go to their poopty clicks anyways. Fourth of all, the music, for the most part, sucks. And that's just among other things.
This all the way. And it's not just that I can't dance, it's that I don't like to, so why would I go? I've tried it a couple times before and none of them worked out.
For the record, the word is spelled: "cliques." Just thought you'd find it a bit helpful.

The last one I went to was... a semi-formal during my freshman year of high school...? The highlight of that dance was that this really hot girl actually spoke to me when she wouldn't talk to anyone else. (Everyone thought that she was hot, but she never talked to anyone except some of her close friends. In fact, she seemed kind of annoyed at all of the guys that said flirty things to her. I heard she was a lesbian, but that's kind of besides the point.) Anyway, the point is that I was just standing there doing nothing and she--knowing that I was usually a happy person--said that I looked sad. Then she asked me to join her on the dance floor, which I did, but I didn't dance (she was still dancing with her friend). We still talked though and it was great. It's too bad she left after that year.

Who knows? Maybe this year I'll have the balls to ask someone and go to Senior Prom, which otherwise I'd dismiss.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Homewrecker