Switch Crisis - Another NSF Werewolf [Finished!] (Uhh...wow. Again?)

Started by SkyMyl, January 21, 2011, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mace on February 08, 2011, 08:08:53 PM
Didn't have to lift a finger.
Now to explain this guy's role.

He was the NEET, just like Kaguya's fan portrayal! Like in Determination, the NEET (Originally known as the Mystic) is a role that, if bestowed to you, means you can't post or vote until lynched/killed. And this was one of those games where the person who had that role was never targeted. Yes, he spent the entire game as a mime.

Quote from: Kayo on February 08, 2011, 08:10:35 PM
Also MYL I demand an equally amazing role next game. I got an amazing one and that's just bullpoop how it ended so fast.
Umm...that's not up to me. It's all up to the RNG on what role you get.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on February 08, 2011, 08:16:32 PM
Now to explain this guy's role.

He was the NEET, just like Kaguya's fan portrayal! Like in Determination, the NEET (Originally known as the Mystic) is a role that, if bestowed to you, means you can't post or vote until lynched/killed. And this was one of those games where the person who had that role was never targeted. Yes, he spent the entire game as a mime.
Umm...that's not up to me. It's all up to the RNG on what role you get.
Watch me get a completely poopty role next time.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

GOOD WORK LIGHT! I'M GLAD YOU NOTICED SHUJINCO'S AWKWARD BEHAVIOR AS WELL! J TOOK HIS 'LYNCHING' LIKE A MAN, GIVING US THE TIME TO FIGURE HIM OUT! AND THOUGH TK IS DEAD, NO ONE HONESTLY CARES SINCE HE'S NEVER HERE MUCH ANYWAYS!
TOWN...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Shujinco2

Wow, the one guy I wanted around ends up killing me.

AND I almost messed up my only chance to off Magnum, not that it would have mattered...

Fuck, I'm an unlucky bastard.

Dog Food

Light and his role were intercourse ing bad ass. Good show. But seriously, MYL, what's with the consistently short Werewolfs?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.