News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Very Best: A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, November 29, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

FearItself

(( The creator of the roleplay kinda sorta is one... >_> Ahem... ))

JrDude

Odd, I knew that, yet I still said what I said.
Maybe I meant to say "another girl"
Though IDK.

I blame it being late and me being sleepy. I went on four 1 hour long car drives and danced up a intercourse ing storm.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

I wish I was as awesome as my fictional character, then I could use Hormigo to intercourse ing BURN ALL THESE DAMN ANTS I HATE 'EM I HATE 'EM
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

Name:
Kumori
Personality:
Calm and Collected. Has a superiority complex.
Appearance:
Very Long Black Hair, Green eyes. He wears a light silver shirt with a black cloak. Accessory wise he wears a red sword shaped pendant.
History: :Will edit later:

Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Grovyle
Nickname -
Gender -
Male
Ability -
Overgrow: When Hp is low it causes grass types attack power gets raised to 1.5%
Move set -
Leaf Blade, Double Team, Solarbeam, Pursuit

Breed Of Pokemon - Alakazam
Nickname -
Gender -
Male
Ability -
Synchronize: When Alakazam is inflicted with poisan, paralysis or burn, the Opponent is inflicted with the same condition.
Move set -
Psybeam, Psychic, Teleport, Shadow Ball

Breed Of Pokemon - Nidoking
Nickname -
Gender - Male
Ability -
When a Pokemon comes within contact of Nidoking it has a 30% chance of being poisoned.
Move set -
Megahorn, Icebeam, Shockwave, Earthquake

Breed Of Pokemon - Primeape
Nickname -
Gender -
Male
Ability -
Primeape can not be put to sleep
Move set -
Focus Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Mega Kick

Breed Of Pokemon - Vaporeon
Nickname -
Gender -
Female
Ability -
Vaporeon is healed by up to 25% hp if hit by water based attacks
Move set -
Aurura Beam, Surf, Hydro Pump, Protect

Breed Of Pokemon - Charizard
Nickname -
Gender -
Male
Ability -
When Charizards health gets low it's fire type attack gets increased 1.5
Move set -
Fire Spin, Overheat, Fly, Seismic Toss

Favorite Pokemon Type:
Psychic
Particular Survival Talent:
Is very agile, and can climb up almost any surface.
Other: His Pokemon are only inside there pokeballs if the situation calls for it.

JrDude

The island(s) should have a rule that only 1 or 2 Pokémon can remain outside their pokéball during unnecessary times, excluding the times they have to eat.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 10, 2010, 05:11:17 PM
The island(s) should have a rule that only 1 or 2 Pokémon can remain outside their pokéball during unnecessary times, excluding the times they have to eat.
Why? This does nothing other than ruin someones fun.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

Actually, that rule aside, there should be a rule where no big Pokémon can remain outside their Pokéball at unnecessary times. I mean, if I were walking around with my Tropius or something big like that the whole time, it would be kind of a nuisance.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 10, 2010, 07:36:20 PM
Actually, that rule aside, there should be a rule where no big Pokémon can remain outside their Pokéball at unnecessary times. I mean, if I were walking around with my Tropius or something big like that the whole time, it would be kind of a nuisance.
In addition to me and my Metagross wandering everywhere.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Unless there is an actual rule the Elite 4 make, I see that being really stupid. Even I planned to travel with my Meganium and Gengar out. Also, it's an island. Unless it's the size of my backyard (I hope not), they'll be plenty of room. Pokemon live there for a reason.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Eizweir

((Try not to spam our RP?
Seriously, what a waste of space.  First, there are plenty of wild Pokemon on the islands that walk around wherever they go.  I'm sure some of them are of some substantial size, a few more who are actually trained won't ruin everything. 
Second, it's not your place to make judgments on other RPr's characters.  They're their creations, if anyone has any say it's the gm, not you.
What a stupid argument.))
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Allegretto

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on December 11, 2010, 07:15:11 AM
((Try not to spam our RP?
Seriously, what a waste of space.  First, there are plenty of wild Pokemon on the islands that walk around wherever they go.  I'm sure some of them are of some substantial size, a few more who are actually trained won't ruin everything. 
Second, it's not your place to make judgments on other RPr's characters.  They're their creations, if anyone has any say it's the gm, not you.
What a stupid argument.))

Silverhawk79

Consider this cleaned up. Let's see if you guys can have a civil RP again without getting into stupid arguments. Fear, you can unlock when you're ready.