News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Slice of Life

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 03:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

You've led a boring, mundane life. Throughout your fourteen years, you've done absolutely nothing. The peak of your day was sitting your ass in front of the TV after a trivial day of school. But tomorrow is your first day of high school. This is a big step in your life. For a moment, you actually get excited. Maybe things can change? Maybe, just maybe, you can make life more interesting for yourself. Whatever you may like to do, maybe now's the chance to go out and do them. From now on, maybe life won't be the same dull blur, the same song and dance. Or perhaps you won't be able to take advantage of the new opportunities, being so accustomed to doing nothing.

Whatever happens, one things is for sure. Tomorrow, you begin your life as a high school student at Ferris Urkel High.

First things first: Are you a boy...

...Or a girl?

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Lol. Uh, I'll play along

I PICK BOY
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Dog Food

Quote from: Schemer on November 18, 2010, 02:31:38 PM
Can I be her?
[BIG PICTURE]
Uh, no. Sorry. Unfortunately I'm not a skilled enough drawer for that. Anyway, we'll go with boy.

Your name is Guy Mann. You went to sleep, awaiting the excitement of tomorrow. Your alarm goes off the next day at 6:30 AM. It beeps, and won't stop unless you do something about it.

>Press the "snooze" button.
>Turn the alarm clock off and get up.
>Turn the alarm clock off and keep sleeping.
>Ignore it and keep sleeping.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Exhausted, but ready to start living a better life, you get out of bed and turn off your alarm. Your room is a mess, but you manage not to trip as you make your way across the landscape. Before you leave, is there anything you might want to do?
(NOTE: If something is labeled, it means it can be put in place of the "[item]" icon in the >actions below.)

>Examine [item]
>Exit room

Kayo

[move][/move]

JrDude

Can you do more than one person at once or only K until he's dead/done?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude 益 on November 19, 2010, 06:41:22 PM
Can you do more than one person at once or only K until he's dead/done?
It's like every other text-based RPG. It's a collaborative effort. Everyone can throw in their own suggestions and I'll choose the most popular choice or, if there is no majority, pick one at random.

Quote from: Kianglo on November 19, 2010, 06:04:14 PM
Examine backpack.
You pick up your backpack and open it...

It's empty. But there's room for you to fit six items inside, it seems. You shrug and equipped it. Congratulations, you now have the small backpack! It allows you to access your inventory. Is that all you needed, you wonder? Maybe there's more to find in your cluttered room. Or maybe not, and you should leave for school.

>Examine [item]
>Exit room

JrDude

Examine Dresser, no matter how fun it would be, it would be a bad idea to leave the house neked
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude 益 on November 19, 2010, 11:46:58 PM
Examine Dresser, no matter how fun it would be, it would be a bad idea to leave the house neked
True, true.

You open up your dresser and sift through your clothes. You find something suitable and throw it on. Now you've got your clothes and empty backpack. Is there anything else you need?

>Examine Desk
>Exit room

Light

Let's examine that there desk.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dog Food

Quote from: Light on November 20, 2010, 05:12:24 PM
Let's examine that there desk.

You found your school book, sunglasses, and wallet inside the desk! You grab all three items and shove them into your backpack. Your school book covers all of your subjects for classes, so you'll need it if you ever get stuck in class. Your sunglasses can be worn for better hallway vision. Your wallet contains $50 and your ID, so hold onto that.

Everything is in your inventory, and you can choose to use any of your items at any given time.

>Exit room
>Inventory [School Book, Sunglasses, Wallet]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .