News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Switch Crisis - Another NSF Werewolf [Finished!] (Uhh...wow. Again?)

Started by SkyMyl, January 21, 2011, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mace on January 25, 2011, 09:51:03 PM
fine
Quote from: Sin Jecht on January 26, 2011, 11:23:21 PM
Wow, not done yet, eh?

Fine, I'm in
Wait, what?

Uhh...twelve people. Well, awesome, sign-ups are (more than) filled in under a week. Awesome response time, guys. Now I just have to...tweak the role roster just a little bit.

Kayo

First, I asked- actually, I RESERVED spot #1. I'm disappointed in you.
Second, why is there Mack and me in the same slot, when I also have a separate slot all to myself? I'M SO CONFUSED
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kayo on January 29, 2011, 09:24:41 PM
First, I asked- actually, I RESERVED spot #1. I'm disappointed in you.
Second, why is there Mack and me in the same slot, when I also have a separate slot all to myself? I'M SO CONFUSED
Someone's being awfully nitpicky about something so minor. Shouldn't matter what spot you're in, as long as you're a player, right? To the second, Mack does have more than one alias...better clear that up before hitting the sack.

So now that we've got our 12th player, this means we're going to start soon! We should be starting by Thursday at the latest. Apologies for the hold-up on this.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Basic plot you don't need to read especially since it was rushed part 1:
[spoiler]"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE, WE'VE GOT A PREDICAMENT HERE!"

The booming voice of the local daredevil echoed among the large village, now populated by very few people. There was a gathering in the town square, organized immediately after the discovery of Night's corpse.

"As you all know, Night is dead, unfortunately. It seems the man went down after a tangle with a werewolf, a vicious beast that I, myself, have had experience in dealing with. This creature can only be identified when the moon is full, during the night, otherwise appearing to be a normal human being. The only other way to identify a werewolf is after they have been killed, in broad daylight."

Some of the townspeople began to whisper back and forth.

"There's no clear cut way to kill these beasts, and from my experience, there's truly only one surefire way to get rid of 'em without seeming like a mass murderer; a lynching."

The small crowd began to discuss this with each other for a brief amount of time before the town daredevil interrupted the ongoing chat to continue.

"Here's how it'll work, guys and gal. You are all going to openly speak up the name of the person you think is a werewolf, every one of you. Then, when everyone has spoken, the person with the most votes will be offed, and after that, we'll see if they're a werewolf or not. If there's any objections to this method at all, speak up now."

"Well, we could undergo a background check of everyone of us to see if we have an alibi, or place traps in front of our houses at night should we leave the confines of our homes. Both are much more preferable than your barbaric, almost counter productive method of disposing werewolves."

"You aren't the one who plucked the shotgun from Night's house, are ya Mack? You aren't the one who has a say in how we handle this situation."

"Then why the intercourse  did you ask us if we had any objections to your plan?"

"Because, KJ, I like seeing the reactions of you guys. If there's nothing else to be said, then let's proceed on with the first lynching of this werewolf event!"

And so, begrudgingly, it began...

[/spoiler]

All right, we're all set to go now! Sent every player a role, so if you guys have any questions regarding your role functions or anything game related, just send me a PM. We're currently in Day Phase 1, which ends this Thursday, at 8:00 PM EST. You guys had better have all your votes ready by then. (Just saying) Remember, post who you're going to vote for.

Quote from: Magnum on February 02, 2011, 03:47:40 PM
Alright guys, time to vote for MYL

Any and all votes have been defaulted to Magnum for this phase. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Light

BANDWAGON BECAUSE BANDWAGON. AND DAY ONE = BLIND VOTE

Vote: Ray
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

I'm going to go against the bandwagon. And random number generator tells me to vote for Kianglo. So there's my vote.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Quote from: KJ on February 03, 2011, 01:14:32 PM
I'm going to go against the bandwagon. And random number generator tells me to vote for Kianglo. So there's my vote.
Oh darn, first person to go against the bandwagon. Things are getting good, all right.

You guys have 5 hours and 46 minutes left to vote, by the way.

Kayo

Quote from: KJ on February 03, 2011, 01:14:32 PM
;_;

I change my vote to KJ.

Naww I'll stick with Ray <3
[move][/move]

Rayquarian

So_So_Man

Shujinco2