News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Black and White reservations

Started by FruitFlow, February 28, 2011, 02:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Alrighty peeps. Just one more week remains before the release of Pokemon Black and Pokemon White.
Some of us have placed reservations at our nearest retail store while others have not.

-My question to you is how much have you put down towards your copy (or copies), and where did you go to make your reservations? (GameStop, Best Buy, etc.)

-If you're not reserving it, when do you plan to get it?
Will you pick it up at or around the launch month or are there other games on your agenda ahead of Black and White?

I placed 25 bucks a piece for me and my brother at GameStop.
Best Buy is much closer to my location, but I usually tend make reservations at GS.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

I paid Black version off at a Gamestop. It was near my house and I was there so I figured I might as well. *shrugs*

Custom

I put $5 down on White and $5 down on Black at GameStop.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

ThePowerOfOne

Since i'm currently broke and spent the last of my paycheck on much-needed gas, insurance, rent, and medical bills, I won't be getting it till at least the end of March. I'll probably go to Gamestop, as always.

Zero

Kayo

Put $5 down on Black the other day at Best Buy. I always get my games there, my dad gets a Manager's discount. I get a few bucks off games, but accessories and stuff I can get for under half the original price.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I was planning to pay everything off, but had second thoughts about it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Midnight Release Confirmed. Look at the link and see if your GameStop store will have a midnight release.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/events/pokemonmid/

FruitFlow

Yeah, you're right.
I just checked Serebii.

In Unova Dex he's #0.
In National he's #494.

Neerb

I only reserve stuff when there's some kind of bonus. Ironically, despite being one of the biggest game releases of the year, Black and White don't seem to have pre-order bonuses anywhere in my town. Therefore, I did not pre-order.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 08:59:36 PM
Yeah, you're right.
I just checked Serebii.

In Unova Dex he's #0.
In National he's #494.
Ooh, wrong thread.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on March 03, 2011, 09:08:27 PM
I only reserve stuff when there's some kind of bonus. Ironically, despite being one of the biggest game releases of the year, Black and White don't seem to have pre-order bonuses anywhere in my town. Therefore, I did not pre-order.
Yeah, no toys or stylus or anything. I still reserved a copy just in case.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

DededeCloneChris

And it's already out!

...In Europe, though.

FruitFlow