News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Well, this is aMEWsing. :3

Started by The Riddler, October 12, 2010, 05:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

DOHOHOHO

They're giving away Mew via Wifi to Pokemon HG/SS starting on the 15th.

JUST A HEADS UP.

http://kotaku.com/5661870/the-original-secret-pokemon-returns

Also, let's have an official Mew thread. 'Cause Mew is the original adorable super special legendary.
I still have my Ancient Mew card.

bluaki

In Pokemon Snap, Mew is the most evil thing ever.
Other than that, I like it. I like way too many psychic types, though, so it rarely gets recognition in a team I use or something like that.

The Japanese version of this event was made like a year ago. Took them pretty long to release it to us.

Spud

Well this was ONIX-pected.
I remember finding out about the glitch in Red where I could get Mew. GOOD TIMES.

SkyMyl

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on October 12, 2010, 05:25:07 PM
They're giving away Mew via Wifi to Pokemon HG/SS starting on the 15th.

chaosgear

Kayo

Myuu<3
Psychic types are my favorites. Just so you know. And I still have my Ancient Mew too, in MINT FUCKING CONDITION
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: chaosgear on October 12, 2010, 06:10:42 PM
Bad pun.
Baaaaaad pun.

Wobbuffet are you talking about? Do puns seem that Farfetche'd to you? What kind of humor were you Ekans-pecting? Perhaps you were Seaking a meme? Fine then: "F***ing Magneton, how do they work?" That's it; I'm not going to Raichu any more over-used internet jokes. Now you better Rhydon out of here before a mod Eggcecutes your profile for your lack of contribution to the thread. What, don't Bayleef me? Fine, keep insulting people, but don't push your Chanseys.

On subject, Mew is freaking amazing. Screw Arceus and his dragons.

Kayo

DO YOU BAYLEEF IN LIFE AFTER LOVE
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cornwad

You guys need to CHILLACHINO out!

amidoinitrite?

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on October 12, 2010, 07:13:36 PM
You guys need to CHILLACHINO out!

amidoinitrite?

Not only are you DODUOin' it right, you're doing it BEAUTIFLY. You win the GOLDEEN medal and a free trip to PARAS.

chaosgear

Neerb

Hey, if you can't take the HEATRAN, get out of the kitchen.

bluaki

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 12, 2010, 06:00:04 PM
So why dislike Wi-Fi events so much?

Even if you don't have wireless at home, you can consider any coffee shop, mcdonalds, and other place with public wifi to be an event distribution location. Many more options than the Toys R Us and Gamestop events if you don't have a store near you.

Kayo

Quote from: bluaki on October 13, 2010, 04:53:35 PM
So why dislike Wi-Fi events so much?

Even if you don't have wireless at home, you can consider any coffee shop, mcdonalds, and other place with public wifi to be an event distribution location. Many more options than the Toys R Us and Gamestop events if you don't have a store near you.
Also Sky, you live in New York. Chances are, you can get a neighbor's Wi-Fi connection from some part of your house/apartment.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Speaking of Mew, I have this:

It's supposed to be fairly valuable.