News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts series

Started by Neerb, January 21, 2011, 11:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

At the rate Kingdom Hearts games are being announced lately, I decided maybe I should just make a thread dedicated to the series as a whole. Anyway, here's the secret video from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. God help us all.

If "1" is Kingdom Hearts and "0" is Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, as the video implies, then "0.5" must mean a game between BBS and KH. Which would be Birth by Sleep Volume II. I'm not sure why it shows stuff from all the other games, though. I think this is the final game before III, and it shows all that other stuff to say "GET READY FOR THE END." At any rate, I HOPE the game after this is III. We're SO FREAKING CLOSE, but they keep saying "wait, we need to explain ONE more thing." Not that I won't gladly pay for this game (unless it's on PSP, in which case I must borrow it from my friend).

ANYWAY, discuss this video and anything else from the series on this thread.

DededeCloneChris

Dammit, stop making so many threads on KH or else people will think the game is overrated.

Neerb

That's actually why I made this, so that we only need one.

Also, the series is like Halo; it IS overrated by it's fans, but there are so many other people who claim that it's overrated that in the end, it's actually looked down upon more often than it's praised.

Custom

kingdom hearts is intercourse ing stupid at this point
it doesn't need 10000 games
birth by sleep 2 is for fags
they should just make kingdom hearts 3 and get it the intercourse  over with

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Magnum

Quote from: Black Mage on January 21, 2011, 02:58:45 PM
kingdom hearts is intercourse ing stupid at this point
it doesn't need 10000 games
birth by sleep 2 is for fags
they should just make kingdom hearts 3 and get it the intercourse  over with
I wonder how bad Custom will rage when he finds out that Square said a long while back that, "Kingdom Hearts III will be Sora's last story, but we still have plans for the universe."
Anyways, I don't care if it is overrated, this is one of the game series that is just purely good. I like the story, the combat is constantly improving, and you get to fight with Disney characters. I'll always like this game.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

Kingdom Hearts is brilliant because they can be lazy in a crap load of the game and it would still be awesome. What do I mean? I mean, in every Disney World, they don't have to think of much, they just make it a lot like it was in the movie the world is based off of, make a change here and there for Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed (Got enough enemy breeds Kingdom Hearts?), and a couple other changes that don't really effect plot but include plot characters.

Also, I have a feeling this is gonna be like Final Fantasy, never actually ending.

Another thing, Kingdom Hearts is indeed overrated, but it is still awesome. It's like Luigi, he is way overrated (watch a playthrough of a game with Luigi as a playable character, tell me how many DON'T choose him), but he's still cool.

Edit:
HOLY CRAP, I'm red now, 10,000.
It's a sign of the next Kingdom Hearts game after III.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: Sin Jecht on January 21, 2011, 03:48:28 PM
I wonder how bad Custom will rage when he finds out that Square said a long while back that, "Kingdom Hearts III will be Sora's last story, but we still have plans for the universe."
Anyways, I don't care if it is overrated, this is one of the game series that is just purely good. I like the story, the combat is constantly improving, and you get to fight with Disney characters. I'll always like this game.
i already know this. there will be two other universes. this game is for whores.

@jrdude
don't even compare kingdom hearts to luigi you intercourse ing retard you must have downs gosh darn. at least final fantasy changes the formula up every new intercourse ing game. kingdom hearts does the same thing over and over and you're an idiot for buying it.

Neerb

Change automatically makes something good and formula automatically makes something bad. Thanks for clearing that up, Custom.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on January 22, 2011, 02:03:20 PM

Change automatically makes something good and formula automatically makes something bad. Thanks for clearing that up, Custom.

this post doesn't make any sense
all of these are good games and mario 3 follows the same mario forumla and so does twilight princess. the wolf part isn't too different bro. i don't know what you're trying to show me.

JrDude

Quote from: Black Mage on January 22, 2011, 11:28:01 AM
@jrdude
don't even compare kingdom hearts to luigi you intercourse ing retard you must have downs gosh darn. at least final fantasy changes the formula up every new intercourse ing game. kingdom hearts does the same thing over and over and you're an idiot for buying it.
I can compare whatever I want with whatever I want, don't be a vagina-y about it, it's not even a big deal. Overrated doesn't even mean bad, it just means they are liked more than they deserve, and both Luigi and Kingdom Hearts are indeed overrated.
I haven't bought any Kingdom Hearts game, and maybe things are similar in each game, but why fix what isn't broken?

Damn dude, your the definition of internet nerd, one person says something you don't agree with and you rage.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 22, 2011, 06:29:50 PM
I can compare whatever I want with whatever I want, don't be a vagina-y about it, it's not even a big deal. Overrated doesn't even mean bad, it just means they are liked more than they deserve, and both Luigi and Kingdom Hearts are indeed overrated.
I haven't bought any Kingdom Hearts game, and maybe things are similar in each game, but why fix what isn't broken?

Damn dude, your the definition of internet nerd, one person says something you don't agree with and you rage.
kingdom hearts has like 6 games, what does luigi have? like 2? and at least games like luigi's mansion are intercourse ing original and take a new direction in the mario franchise. it's nothing like kingdom hearts at all. How the intercourse  is he overrated? the only reason people pick him is because he has a higher jump in the platformers. if mario had a higher jump, they would pick him over luigi. you're intercourse ing stupid bro
also you haven't bought any kingdom hearts games? then what are you trying to talk about here? why fix what isn't broken? because a carbon copy of something 6 times in a row and having children with adhd forget about what happened in the last game and priase the new one bugs the intercourse  out of me.

JrDude

Quote from: Black Mage on January 23, 2011, 10:28:27 AM
kingdom hearts has like 6 games, what does luigi have? like 2? and at least games like luigi's mansion are intercourse ing original and take a new direction in the mario franchise. it's nothing like kingdom hearts at all. How the intercourse  is he overrated? the only reason people pick him is because he has a higher jump in the platformers. if mario had a higher jump, they would pick him over luigi. you're intercourse ing stupid bro
also you haven't bought any kingdom hearts games? then what are you trying to talk about here? why fix what isn't broken? because a carbon copy of something 6 times in a row and having children with adhd forget about what happened in the last game and priase the new one bugs the intercourse  out of me.
You obviously know nothing about the fame of Luigi. Play a game where every character does nothing different, or where nothing is different from Mario & Luigi. Mario Party. Though most won't pick Mario or Luigi, if they had to pick one of them, 90% would pick Luigi. Mario Kart, any of them, if they had to pick a favorite between the two, or even the baby two, again, most would pick Luigi. Look everywhere, ask everywhere who they like more, not asking about the jump thing, people will still usually pick Luigi. I'm not saying Luigi's games are overrated, I'm saying Luigi is overrated.

I'm here because I have played some of the games, and the ones I haven't played I've seen played on YouTube. I like the series regardless of me not owning any of it.
And by the sound of it, you don't like Pokémon games. Just about every game is the same thing.

Anyway, Kingdom Hearts will never end. Neither will Pokémon or Final Fantasy or many other series. Why? Because people love them and it gets the companies money. Deny all you want or don't, but it is all about the money. Put one of those names at the beginning of a game's title then slap on a number or some random words, and it will get the companies money.
Which is why Megaman Zero had "Megaman" at the beginning, it had barely anything to do with Megaman at all, it was just a label to help sell it.

Also, calm down you pansy.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 23, 2011, 08:14:24 PM
You obviously know nothing about the fame of Luigi. Play a game where every character does nothing different, or where nothing is different from Mario & Luigi. Mario Party. Though most won't pick Mario or Luigi, if they had to pick one of them, 90% would pick Luigi. Mario Kart, any of them, if they had to pick a favorite between the two, or even the baby two, again, most would pick Luigi. Look everywhere, ask everywhere who they like more, not asking about the jump thing, people will still usually pick Luigi. I'm not saying Luigi's games are overrated, I'm saying Luigi is overrated.

I'm here because I have played some of the games, and the ones I haven't played I've seen played on YouTube. I like the series regardless of me not owning any of it.
And by the sound of it, you don't like Pokémon games. Just about every game is the same thing.

Anyway, Kingdom Hearts will never end. Neither will Pokémon or Final Fantasy or many other series. Why? Because people love them and it gets the companies money. Deny all you want or don't, but it is all about the money. Put one of those names at the beginning of a game's title then slap on a number or some random words, and it will get the companies money.
Which is why Megaman Zero had "Megaman" at the beginning, it had barely anything to do with Megaman at all, it was just a label to help sell it.

Also, calm down you pansy.

what the intercourse  are you trying to prove to me
the luigi thing still makes no sense in context to kingdom hearts what are you talking about that for. a lot of things are overrated that doesn't mean that they relate to kingdom hearts.
i like pokemon games because they add a little variety in each game. you do the same thing but at least there are new moves/pokemon to catch and new features like wifi and that dream world thing.
i know it will never end i'm saying the fags on this forum should stop playing it
also have you ever played megaman zero? x is intercourse ing in the game and you play as a character from megaman x. I don't see how that has nothing to do with megaman. it had a new story, but that's like saying battle network has nothing to do with megaman because it's different. then again you like kingdom hearts so i shouldn't expect much out of you.

JrDude

I'm saying they're related in the fact that they are overrated. They have no relation besides the fact that they are overrated. They are both overrated. Get it yet? They are both overrated. Stop reading so much into it, I'm not saying that they are related in any way at all besides the fact that they are both overrated.
Kingdom Hearts adds new things all the time, you just see it as the same thing because you're locked on the fact that it's getting boring or lame or it isn't enough change to be considered a change or something, I don't know but there is plenty of change.

And I know X is in Megaman Zero, but it has nothing to do with him, he's just kinda there. The game is about Zero, Zero isn't Megaman yet the title refers to him as Megaman Zero. As a bad example, think of Luigi's Mansion being called Mario & Luigi's Mansion, same exact game just that title. You probably think it sounds stupid but that's because you're used to it just being without the Mario part. But since Mario is in the story and it takes place in the same universe, do you think it should be called that? No, because it's about Luigi, barely anything to do with Mario. And it's Zero, barely anything to do with Megaman. Yes he's in the story but it's not about him, it's about Zero. Yes Mario is in Luigi's Mansion but he isn't in the title because it's not about him.

You're either overthinking or looking for a reason to call me an idiot, then find a stupid reason.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: Black Mage on January 22, 2011, 03:34:45 PM

this post doesn't make any sense
all of these are good games and mario 3 follows the same mario forumla and so does twilight princess. the wolf part isn't too different bro. i don't know what you're trying to show me.
Right.
Over.
Your.
Head.

Although he tried saying FF13 was bad, so his point is invalid, he was making a point that you said "It's the same poop and you're stupid for buying it". Mario 3 and Twilight Princess were the same poop... but good.